WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Top Twenty Tees OF ALL TIME!

Sometimes a t-shirt just has that special blend of talent, charisma, and drive to take it above and beyond the rest and into a realm where other shirts only dream of. Top 20? Psh. ANYONE can make the Top 20 for a week or so. But Top 20 of ALL TIME? Now you're talkin' about some big league shirts.

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 619 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I wear The Binge, Unstealthiest Ninja, and Donut Panic ALL THE TIME. Between my son and I, we own eight of the 20. How many do you own? How many will you own by the end of the week?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cursedprincess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cursedprincess

I haven't been overly impressed with the side-sales the last couple of weeks. There aren't many designs on this one that I haven't seen in various form in the last couple of months. It would be nice to see something new.

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

... slow news week, eh?

I could order all of these for this price at any time now... what makes the sale feature sidebar worthy?

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

I'm just curious why 3 of the current reckoning would be posted in both places as just shirts? You'd think at least some change in design would occur - I mean if one wanted the Binge or Nevermore, surely they could just as soon get that design out of the Reckoning?

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre
ThunderThighs wrote:I wear The Binge, Unstealthiest Ninja, and Donut Panic ALL THE TIME. Between my son and I, we own eight of the 20. How many do you own? How many will you own by the end of the week?

I own 8 as well, but I guess I don't see the point of this side sale unless it was on a format other than just a plain tee. If it were long sleeves, hoodies, totes or shoot even the gym bag that I so wish hadn't sold out I'd be in like Flynn.

With all designs available (again soon) I am confused.

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 26 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
Adelas wrote:... slow news week, eh?

I could order all of these for this price at any time now... what makes the sale feature sidebar worthy?

1. $3 cheaper.
2. Screen printed.
3. Confused by the 3 still for sale, as well.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

Fergis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fergis

Good if you like the specialty ink.

(And there was much rejoicing...)

t3hbigv

quality posts: 4 Private Messages t3hbigv
Adelas wrote:

Because the on demand printing is closed for an indefinite time now...

computermd82

quality posts: 32 Private Messages computermd82

I already own 10 out of the top 20, but it's still good to see these up for sale! Since the full catalog is temporarily unavailable, this makes sense. Plus, this brings back Run Away! Run Away!, which is (normally) permanently out of print due to the glow-in-the-dark ink.

Also, these will definitely arrive in time for Christmas if one day shipping is selected, in case anyone wants to order these as gifts. You *might* get it in time with Smart Post, I'm in NY, and I've seen anywhere from 3 to 10 days. So you're taking your chances with Smart Post.

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

MrsBones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBones
Adelas wrote:... slow news week, eh?

While that's true...

1. These are selling at $15, not the $18 price point of the printed-to-order shirts.
2. We sidestep the issue of the back-logged back catalogue. These shirts will ship next week; we don't know when they will catch up with the current PTO batch and make all shirts available for purchase and not just perusal.
3. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that side-sale shirts are still being screen printed, whereas PTO shirts are digitally printed.
4. Last but not least, you get to snag Run Away! Run Away! - this shirt is considered "out of print" by the catalogue because it has snazzy glow-in-the-dark ink!

If I'm to keep buying shirts, I need MXS! Please add my size!

ThunderThighs

Staff

MrsBones wrote:While that's true...

1. These are selling at $15, not the $18 price point of the printed-to-order shirts.
2. We sidestep the issue of the back-logged back catalogue. These shirts will ship next week; we don't know when they will catch up with the current PTO batch and make all shirts available for purchase and not just perusal.
3. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that side-sale shirts are still being screen printed, whereas PTO shirts are digitally printed.
4. Last but not least, you get to snag Run Away! Run Away! - this shirt is considered "out of print" by the catalogue because it has snazzy glow-in-the-dark ink!

Wow, we should hire you. Nice post!

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Fun fact: the 20th best selling shirt of all time is actually The Dark Knight, which was pulled mid-run due to the trademark on "The Dark Knight;" there's no parody exception for trademarks like there is for copyrights.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

neuropsychosocial

Pandemonium currently has 11,684 sales, while Run Away! Run Away! currently has 11,057. Why is Run Away! Run Away! reprinting as one of the "Top Twenty" shirts when it's actually the 22nd best selling and the 21st best selling shirt isn't printing in this side sale?

Prior to the catalog reopening a month ago, Pandemonium had 11,649 sales and Run Away! Run Away! had 11,052 sales.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre
ThunderThighs wrote:Wow, we should hire you. Nice post!

No Queezy puff for MrsBones???
8-)

neuropsychosocial

ThunderThighs wrote:Between my son and I, we own eight of the 20. How many do you own?

Between Narfcake and I, we own 49 of the 20.

ThunderThighs

Staff

TobiasAmaranth wrote:1. $3 cheaper.
2. Screen printed.
3. Confused by the 3 still for sale, as well.

It wouldn't have been the top 20 if we left those three out, now would it?

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:Between Narfcake and I, we own 49 of the 20.

Must be that new math.

FORUM MODERATOR

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

Forgive my lack of knowledge on this subject, but why is screen printing better than digitally printing?

I have The Cheese is a Liederkranz and I just noticed some sort of small grease or some such stain on it Maybe I should get another one? haha. It is my absolute favorite Woot shirt.

ithinkimachink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ithinkimachink

I'm so glad this came back! Ordered!

ThunderThighs

Staff

ithinkimachink wrote:I'm so glad this came back! Ordered!

WAIT! Don't leave me hanging! Which one?

FORUM MODERATOR

ithinkimachink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ithinkimachink
ThunderThighs wrote:WAIT! Don't leave me hanging! Which one?

First the portal gun and now the glow in the dark rabbit!

ThunderThighs

Staff

ithinkimachink wrote:First the portal gun and now the glow in the dark rabbit!

Good choices!

FORUM MODERATOR

SJPadbury

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SJPadbury
neuropsychosocial wrote:Pandemonium currently has 11,684 sales, while Run Away! Run Away! currently has 11,057. Why is Run Away! Run Away! reprinting as one of the "Top Twenty" shirts when it's actually the 22nd best selling and the 21st best selling shirt isn't printing in this side sale?

Prior to the catalog reopening a month ago, Pandemonium had 11,649 sales and Run Away! Run Away! had 11,052 sales.

They probably bumped it up the one place it needed to make the list because it's never available on the on demand side of things.

willybbridge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willybbridge

I dont like the top 20. Can we see the next 20 or the bottom 20??

nickoz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nickoz

I have an unworn Kitchen Warfare in 2XL from a random if anyone wants to trade. PM me.

-nick

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie

I feel like *almost* all of these have now been offered like 100 different times, so agree with everyone else who thinks this side sale is boring. Why not do a "specialty ink" sidesale?

Also, boo to selling IMPOSTER again. Seriously! AGAIN!

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo

"Acquired Taste" is listed as sold out/out of print. Is this an error?

Has ICOON ever been on a long sleeve? I needs it on a long sleeve.

I second a specialty ink side sale.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
SJPadbury wrote:They probably bumped it up the one place it needed to make the list because it's never available on the on demand side of things.

FALSE advertising, then, to call it the top 20.

ThunderThighs wrote:Must be that new math.

Duplicates, triplicates, septuplicates, etc.

Just wait until we count the remixes and other non-tshirt items!

emeycakes

quality posts: 11 Private Messages emeycakes

Donut Panic is one of my top five favorite woot shirts. Do not need another one, though.

juliaL719

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juliaL719

Well, it's just so refreshing to see a known cheater is still on the payroll...

jjkehoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jjkehoe
amroyo wrote:"Acquired Taste" is listed as sold out/out of print. Is this an error?

I'm wondering about that too, can it really be sold out first thing Monday morning?

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

jjkehoe wrote:[quote postid="5271473" user="amroyo"]"Acquired Taste" is listed as sold out/out of print. Is this an error?

quote]

I'm wondering about that too, can it really be sold out first thing Monday morning?

Looking into it now. To my knowledge it shouldn't be listed as sold out.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
neuropsychosocial wrote:Pandemonium currently has 11,684 sales, while Run Away! Run Away! currently has 11,057. Why is Run Away! Run Away! reprinting as one of the "Top Twenty" shirts when it's actually the 22nd best selling and the 21st best selling shirt isn't printing in this side sale?

thanks for the support!

all of the other reindeer
used to laugh and call him names
they never let poor no-one
play in any reindeer games

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo
tgentry wrote:Looking into it now. To my knowledge it shouldn't be listed as sold out.

Thanks Travis. It looks like it has been restored!

dsportie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsportie

Am I right to assume that, with standard shipping, these will not arrive in time for Christmas?

mflatau

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mflatau

The raven is still 15.00? what kind of crap sale is that? 0% off?

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
SJPadbury wrote:They probably bumped it up the one place it needed to make the list because it's never available on the on demand side of things.

That seems to me to be screwing over no1 and Pandemonium, then. The artists on this list, which is even running during a woot-off,are getting extra sales. Judging by the way the direct-to-print sales went, some pretty good sales. As far as I know, no1 never broke any rules, never had to have his shirt withdrawn for any reason, yet he's getting the raw end of the carrot. uh, or something. Seems really, really unfair. Any answers, woot?

bls1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bls1

It is possible to get poster prints of any of these anymore? I wish I could order the Tardis/Delorean as a print.

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim
mflatau wrote:The raven is still 15.00? what kind of crap sale is that? 0% off?

Yeah, The Binge is still $15 as well. But, "The Formula For Success" is $12. Too bad everyone's on lunch break, they won't fix this, and lose a lot of sales.