1%
1%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lonelypond

quality posts: 421 Private Messages lonelypond

Well, this puts me in a holiday mood. And now I want to borrow Dasher so I can test out the "Be One With The Reindeer" theory.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Ninja teaching the art of secret movement to Santa, a reindeer, and an elf? Brilliant, just brilliant. I love all of it; the details are fantastic, like the elf sitting on a stack of books.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

neuropsychosocial

PS: grammatical error in the write-up; might be deliberate, but I can't quite figure out the joke if it is: in Rule #5: "They're minds are not knotted with the same fear and anxiety as a human's"

rabidwooter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rabidwooter

Hilarious shirt, too bad it's only a christmas shirt.

collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh

This is awesome!!!! Great work bud.

Edit: Totally in for one. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Ninjahero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ninjahero

I love the idea. Maybe in the future you can make another version that is less tied to Christmas. Perhaps Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny or other fairy tale creatures that are known for stealth.

Just a thought. Great shirt. Well done. :-)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Just a reminder that if you really want to be sure you get it in time for some party or event, you may want to consider the $5 overnight.

It's likely it'll make it by Christmas but I'd rather not have some of you going all rage quit if it doesn't. Save yourself the stress.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui

I love that the ninja is pointing with a sai. :D Or, to be more apropos, a jitte.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Wallkickin' Santa. Christmas Ninpo. Ho ho hadouken.

I smell movie franchise. :-)

aquaregia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aquaregia

That's no joke, it's a sp... er, I mean "a grammar error".

neuropsychosocial wrote:PS: grammatical error in the write-up; might be deliberate, but I can't quite figure out the joke if it is: in Rule #5: "They're minds are not knotted with the same fear and anxiety as a human's"

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

The elf understudy is all "Yipes! I didn't enroll for THIS!"

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit

Santa's secret dojo have been FOUND!!!

That poor reindeer doesn't realize a sniper from the NONBELIEVERS has it in his sights!

cobraman61

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobraman61

Have not bought a shirt in awhile.I really like this one,for this fatboy [me].Thanks ThunderThighs
for reminding everyone,about the overnight for 5 bucks,this way you know you will have it long before Christmas,I plan on wareing it,quite a few times before the big day.

GrammarYahtzee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages GrammarYahtzee
aquaregia wrote:"a grammar error".

Now, their their, Wooters. Your not showing the proper Christmas spirit. The people who right the Woot-blurbs spend many hours crafting witty prose in hopes of yore praise. They do double check there work, I'm shore. But spell check makes writing quickly so easy--I mean, its not like days of you're when you actually had to know the difference between to, two, too, and tutu.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

Hey, I'm glad this went up today. I was getting worried that Woot would wait until Christmas day to sell it.

Regardless, thanks Woot for picking this one up!

omistew

quality posts: 1 Private Messages omistew
skatimmy737 wrote:The elf understudy is all "Yipes! I didn't enroll for THIS!"

Pretty sure that it's a leperchan.

neuropsychosocial

GrammarYahtzee wrote:Now, their their, Wooters. Your not showing the proper Christmas spirit. The people who right the Woot-blurbs spend many hours crafting witty prose in hopes of yore praise. They do double check there work, I'm shore. But spell check makes writing quickly so easy--I mean, its not like days of you're when you actually had to know the difference between to, two, too, and tutu.

*round of applause*

isavino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages isavino

Anyone having trouble with woot denying the sale? I hope its not because of my promo code..

yiftach

quality posts: 2 Private Messages yiftach
GrammarYahtzee wrote:Now, their their, Wooters. Your not showing the proper Christmas spirit. The people who right the Woot-blurbs spend many hours crafting witty prose in hopes of yore praise. They do double check there work, I'm shore. But spell check makes writing quickly so easy--I mean, its not like days of you're when you actually had to know the difference between to, two, too, and tutu.

I'm a bit of a stickler, so I came in to make sure someone noted the error in the writeup.

I read this comment, golf clapped, then promptly had a /

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Now THIS is a Christmas shirt! Love it, Chris!

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

Congratulation Chris! This is amazing!

straind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages straind
neuropsychosocial wrote:PS: grammatical error in the write-up; might be deliberate, but I can't quite figure out the joke if it is: in Rule #5: "They're minds are not knotted with the same fear and anxiety as a human's"

The joke would require the ninja to be a pirate. Maybe the writer forgot whether it was a pirate or a ninja, and figured they're equally liked on the internets, so whatever.

Free shirt idea to anyone who agrees to send me all the money they make from it: Split the students up. Pirate captain teaches Santa, parrot teaches reindeer, and midgety boatswain teaches elf.

benitabrisco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benitabrisco

This makes me giggle and sing "Woot-Off the red-nosed reindeer..."

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

benitabrisco wrote:This makes me giggle and sing "Woot-Off the red-nosed reindeer..."

DMX stylez....

goodentime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodentime

Santa is sitting on a stack of books too, he's just too much Santa!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 39.554s
First Sucker: tldcortez
Last Wooter to Woot: silverstreak72
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 41% of Shirt Woots
Top 43% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1244

First day sales 1244
First day posts 25