WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Now that we’ve got a fancy new “Slate” shirt color, should we start printing Nevermore on Slate, or keep it on the original Asphalt?
  • 29.6% - Slate! Freshen things up a bit! 833
  • 17% - Asphalt! If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it! 480
  • 53.4% - I don’t care either way, to be honest. 1503
2816 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Oh Dear Goodness: of course it should print on the lighter blank!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

Well whatever it's on now is way too dark, so that slate color sounds like an improvement to me. It's a great design too. It's just thin black tiny print on nearly black shirt doesn't work well. I had to spray bleach based cleaner in the area the print was before I could tell there was print there. Of course I wasn't wearing it when I sprayed it with cleaner....

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

Well if it was an AA blank then by all means change. But any print on the non AA blanks is pretty much *meh* to me.

psycher1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psycher1

I would buy it again, though I do like the goth kinda look. It is a dark poem.

Perhaps make the writing blacker.

sittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sittle

If it's an Anvil made shirt, you can do whatever you want.... not interested in those Anvil shirts...

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

Maybe just lay nevermore to rest.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
ambergreen wrote:Maybe just lay nevermore to rest.

Thank you. Your post just guaranteed it another month of survival.

lukehardy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukehardy

I think that shirt is overrated I wish the emo/goth crowd would quit buying it

sydneyvlantz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sydneyvlantz

Need slate!!! Two shedding kitties turning black shirts an un-even slate....would like a more uniform color!!!

scarlettesong

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarlettesong
lukehardy wrote:I think that shirt is overrated I wish the emo/goth crowd would quit buying it

We bookish-nerds don't like being lumped in with the emo-goth crowd. I like the shirt and I'd probably buy another one on slate. Maybe people will actually notice it then...

galacticpapa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages galacticpapa

Now that there is a fancy new color, how about bringing back the shirt with Hamlet's soliloquy in the shape of poor Yorick's skull design? It was easily as good, if not better, than the raven (though I do love me some Poe).

kitwench

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitwench

After being on the charts for THAT LONG, the only way you're going to bounce sales is a new color.

kitwench

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitwench
kitwench wrote:After being on the charts for THAT LONG, the only way you're going to bounce sales is a new color.

ps : *hates black tshirts*

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
galacticpapa wrote:Now that there is a fancy new color, how about bringing back the shirt with Hamlet's soliloquy in the shape of poor Yorick's skull design? It was easily as good, if not better, than the raven (though I do love me some Poe).

I agree, was never a fan of Nevermore, didn't hate it just meh about it...definetly would not mind seeing being sent to the all designs (formerly reckoned) tab

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
natedogg828 wrote:...definetly would not mind seeing being sent to the all designs (formerly reckoned) tab

Another month of survival ...

vielleicht

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vielleicht

you should also print Trying to Sing on slate. I want it so badly, but a friend of mine has it and you can't see the raven AT ALL. it's basically just a hovering white blob of a clef and that's it.

maxstroud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages maxstroud
safyrejet wrote:Well whatever it's on now is way too dark, so that slate color sounds like an improvement to me. It's a great design too. It's just thin black tiny print on nearly black shirt doesn't work well. I had to spray bleach based cleaner in the area the print was before I could tell there was print there. Of course I wasn't wearing it when I sprayed it with cleaner....

I bought one for my wife/English prof/attorney and one for each our little girls and until you "fade" the shirts, everyone seems to think it's just a black shirt. On a lighter color the raven shape would be obvious. Slate would be grounds for another round!

clydaho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clydaho

How about freshening up this poll a bit?

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
Narfcake wrote:Another month of survival ...

I firmly belive that somehow this is rigged so that this will never go away...yes I know another month added

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7
clydaho wrote:How about freshening up this poll a bit?

Really! Either come up with a new poll or at least get rid of this one.

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

Too many people voted for the "I don't care" option in the poll. This is our punishment for all the apathy.

janineandscott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janineandscott

The shirt color must change. Now it looks like just a blank T...so disappointed. Does not look like the picture. Will try the bleach spray, thanks for the tip.

gshred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gshred

I'm diggin the lighter slate color. Go for it!

sassafrasjungle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sassafrasjungle

Go with slate. My 'trying to sing' is almost a blank. I was so disappointed and have been trying to bleach it in the sun on my clothesline. I have avoided any dark shirts since.