WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Top Nine Hoodies OF ALL TIME!

So you need yourself a hooded sweatshirt. Why would you settle for just ANY hooded sweatshirt? Pick a winner! Pick one of the Top 9 most popular Shirt.Woot hoodie designs EVER!

Quality Posts

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Still hoping for an UnNinja hoodie someday.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

PoAng

quality posts: 4 Private Messages PoAng

How many times??? ZIP UP hoodies, not pullover!!

captchrista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captchrista
PoAng wrote:How many times...ZIP UP hoodies!!

i just received my zip up hoodie and well..i guess it has been so long since i wore anything that was not all cotton that i forgot why i don't wear stuff that's polyester...ewww..50/50 ... don't know if i am going to be able to wear it its that like bad Santa suit fuzzy on the inside when i got the hoodie it was fused together from applying the design..ill be a static cling, sweating in the cold girl...but of course that just me...i just forgot how 50/50 feels...o yea i really feel the zip up hoodies are more like the 4 dollar hoodies you get at the cheesy flea market. i miss my old woot...sniff sniff

jrs1980

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jrs1980

Everyone needs Angry Day in their life. I wear it all the frigging time at work. The only downside is that I have to tell people the SHIRT is angry. I am even-tempered.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

PoAng

Mine was "fused together" too. I just peeled it apart and put it on over one of my ugly Christmas sweaters t-shirt. No static at all, and really comfy.

Yeah the zippers are not the greatest, still...I'd rather have the extra room around my neck with a zip-up. If I wanted to feel strangled by clothing I'd just wear a scarf wrapped "mummy-style" around my neck all day.

Pretty sure "old woot" didn't have ANY hoodies (or aprons, or totes, or mugs, or greeting cards, or long sleeve t's) at all, just t-shirts. Although they're not the AA blanks, the t-shirts are still 100% cotton.

captchrista wrote:i just received my zip up hoodie and well..i guess it has been so long since i wore anything that was not all cotton that i forgot why i don't wear stuff that's polyester...ewww..50/50 ... don't know if i am going to be able to wear it its that like bad Santa suit fuzzy on the inside when i got the hoodie it was fused together from applying the design..ill be a static cling, sweating in the cold girl...but of course that just me...i just forgot how 50/50 feels...o yea i really feel the zip up hoodies are more like the 4 dollar hoodies you get at the cheesy flea market. i miss my old woot...sniff sniff

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
PoAng wrote:Mine was "fused together" too. I just peeled it apart and put it on over one of my ugly Christmas sweaters t-shirt. No static at all, and really comfy.

captchrista wrote:when i got the hoodie it was fused together from applying the design..

I received a t-shirt that was fused together from printing, and still sticky inside after washing as well. I emailed woot, and had a new non-fused shirt 2 days later

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 173 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
PoAng wrote:How many times??? ZIP UP hoodies, not pullover!!

Doesn't matter, since they don't have the right sizes anyway. Fail.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 539 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Please note:

We'll ship these Wild Nines your way on December 19th!

If you want them in time for something, consider overnight shipping.

◄••• Click • • • Or Click here •••► How to Play

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 539 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

PS: This is a grumpy thread so far. Where's the holiday spirit?

◄••• Click • • • Or Click here •••► How to Play

popang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popang

Not all grumpy...I love the prints!

...and someone else gave you kudos for customer service.

ThunderThighs wrote:PS: This is a grumpy thread so far. Where's the holiday spirit?

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku

I love my Zombeer hoodie.

I think this marks the third time it's being sold as a hoodie?

sunnyx0r

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sunnyx0r

The "It Came Out of Nowhere" hoodie is printed on "Sport Grey". Can anyone tell me if that's sort of a heather like it looks in the picture, or a solid grey? If it's heather I'm not sure I want it.

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
ThunderThighs wrote:PS: This is a grumpy thread so far. Where's the holiday spirit?

/grumpy

I'm tired of side sales that consist of things that have already been in special side sales like a million times previously. Nevermore again, It came out of nowhere again, The Binge again, Some motivation required again....

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I wish all designs worked well on both pullover and zip up, but I can see where they might not translate well. Personally, very excited to get another shot at the "It Came Out of Nowhere" hoodie.

jrs1980 wrote:Everyone needs Angry Day in their life.

I read the forums to get my dose of angry days. ;)

I'm just hanging out, really.

dhagerud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhagerud

O.K. What number did the Run Away! Run Away! hoodie come in at? 10, 11, 12? Please I need it and I want it and it is freezing here at the Rabbit Ranch. Please help an old Rabbit Lady stay warm on the farm and at the Frozen Friends Rabbit Shows. You are already printing the Tee Shirts, so I know you have the glow in the dark ink. The Rabid Rabbit Lady

billyg222

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billyg222

Yes! I can finally get the Angry Day hoodie!!!! And Outlanders! Mutants! Guns! I am fail. I missed this hoodie last time because I couldn't figure out when the sale ended and I'm lazy and always buy stuff at the last moment.
For instance I just missed the Danger Science or whatever it was called hoodie because of a similar last minute time related error.
Of course I am so much fail that I bought the $18 Angry Day back cataloge shirt (because of course I missed it when it was a shirt previously as well) AND because of an error (clearly Woot's fault I am perfection) bought two Angry Day shirts so I'll end up with three of these because there is no way I am letting myself miss this hoodie by putting it of the the last second again. $61 for this desgin! I could have bought like a month's supply of coffee with that money.

Any suggestions on how sizing compares to shirts so I don't make the amount of money I am spending here a waste? I buy large mens sizes so they are loose the medium is probably the right size shirt for me.

jjkehoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jjkehoe

I want to have holiday spirit, I do! So I will bookend my whine:

FA LA LA LA LA I would so love to have Some Motivation Required in a zip-up hoodie that I could wear while I run LA LA LA LA!

tippypaws

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tippypaws

I got the Fractal Tree hoodie in a random sale and I get tons of compliments on it.

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth

what was the theme for Angry Day shirt? was that fictitious holidays?

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

I love my Angry Day Hoodie, I got two of them! Had to pick up "Some Motivation Required" for the New Year! Excellent choice for a sweatshirt, can't believe I missed it earlier.

Hurray for hoodies!
Jen

bluejester

quality posts: 556 Private Messages bluejester

Sorry to not see the Ro-Boss hoodie again, It's my favorite hoodie, I kept wishing I would have gotten two.

On the other hand, perhaps I can heavily hint drop to my family that I would like a Nevermore hoodie for Christmas...

sillykitten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sillykitten

No zippers? Blasphemy! I DEMAND zippers!

I cannot wear zipperless hoodies, not in CA...

jmhughes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmhughes

What? *not* Apple killed The Flash !?!

J M Hughes

evilrob

quality posts: 1 Private Messages evilrob

Just makes me sad that they stop at 2xl. Otherwise I'd have totally ordered a handful of these. I need Zombeer to go with my zombie hoodie collection.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
sillykitten wrote:No zippers? Blasphemy! I DEMAND zippers!

I cannot wear zipperless hoodies, not in CA...

uhhh yeah you can.

that was fun while it lasted!

badlass

quality posts: 7 Private Messages badlass

Practically, how warm are these? Thick cloth with fuzzy inside or t-shirt thin and a hint of fuzzy?

I'm debating whether to get one that I can wear on it's own or get a larger sized one to wear over a thin shirt or to not even bother because it's too thin to be useful. Thanks in advance everybody

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake

Being in a helpful mood and answering as much as I can here ...

billyg222 wrote:... Any suggestions on how sizing compares to shirts so I don't make the amount of money I am spending here a waste? I buy large mens sizes so they are loose the medium is probably the right size shirt for me.

I size down when ordering hoodies - ML in the shirts, MM in the hoodies.

jamesbottomtooth wrote:what was the theme for Angry Day shirt? was that fictitious holidays?

Yep - it originated in Derby #20: Create Your Own Holiday and was printed out of the first double-take in #23. 3,379 comments back then ...

evilrob wrote:Just makes me sad that they stop at 2xl. ...

Not Woot's fault - the manufacturer doesn't offer sizes above 2XL.

badlass wrote:Practically, how warm are these? Thick cloth with fuzzy inside or t-shirt thin and a hint of fuzzy?

They're not super thick, but not super thin either. I would say they're good for cool weather, not cold weather.

PoAng

Not t-shirt thin, but I wouldn't wear it on it's own. I think they are better for layering, plus I don't like fuzz balls in my arm pits.

badlass wrote:Practically, how warm are these? Thick cloth with fuzzy inside or t-shirt thin and a hint of fuzzy?

I'm debating whether to get one that I can wear on it's own or get a larger sized one to wear over a thin shirt or to not even bother because it's too thin to be useful. Thanks in advance everybody

caluth

quality posts: 6 Private Messages caluth

I love my zip up hoodie! Wish there were more. They are great for those of us that conceal and carry. And they are uber comfy. Just my two cents.

JenDupre

I'm more a pullover fan than the Zip's. I like the design where I can see it. 8-P

Crap, just bought another one. Fractal tree is just too neat.
There goes my monies.

outer78

quality posts: 13 Private Messages outer78

I like the ones that have a few buttons up top but don't go all the way down...

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

Am I understanding correctly that of the top nine selling hoodies, not a single one was a zip-up? Or is this sale for the nine top selling pullovers? I have hope that a soon-to-follow sale will include nine zip-ups. And that Bring Back Pluto will be in the bunch. I won't miss it again.

jjkehoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jjkehoe
PoAng wrote: fuzz balls in my arm pits.

That is so going to be my new curse phrase.

cherrybear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear

I'd be all over a zip-up foxfall hoodie.

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

I have the Foxfall hoodie and I absolutely love it. I always get a lot of compliments on it. It's warm, but definitely not warm enough in the middle of winter to wear alone without a tshirt (for me).

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal

Every week, it has been mostly zip ups. Pay attention!

JenDupre

So...besides the fact that the hoodies don't come in Purple or Olive, is there a reason why "Fresh Cake" hasn't been made into a pullover hoodie? Seems like it would do well.

Just a caveat. I bought Fresh Cake in Men's and women's in the purple sale, and the print was almost unwearablely huge on my MM. Definitely prefer the women's size print.

shadowschaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadowschaos

I want to but don't buy hoodies here anymore, there was one time I got this really nice warm fuzzy one, it's easily one of my favorites, then for the same price just a week later I got another one thinner than a t-shirt. It was horrible and I can not bring myself to buy one of these awesome ones due to this. Also, zippers, way better. I dislike feeling choked and would rather not do the highschool collar cut. Bit old for such.

Yup.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
goneferal wrote:Am I understanding correctly that of the top nine selling hoodies, not a single one was a zip-up?

I'm not surprised. Wooters tend to be very price sensitive, and the higher price for the zip-up probably scares some of them away.

JenDupre wrote:So...besides the fact that the hoodies don't come in Purple or Olive, is there a reason why "Fresh Cake" hasn't been made into a pullover hoodie? Seems like it would do well.

Actually, Gildan does offer the hoodies in purple. (hint hint)

shadowschaos wrote:I want to but don't buy hoodies here anymore, there was one time I got this really nice warm fuzzy one, it's easily one of my favorites, then for the same price just a week later I got another one thinner than a t-shirt.

As I recall, they were pretty explicit when they were offering the lightweight hoodies, so I can't say it's Woot's fault.