popeang

quality posts: 1 Private Messages popeang
snarkygal wrote:Every week, it has been mostly zip ups. Pay attention!

Nope. There has been maybe three zip-ups at a time, NOT mostly, and none of these designs have been zip-up except "Binge". I have been paying attention!!

EDIT: the zip-ups that have been up are not designs my brothers want. I guess their gifts will be a bit later this year. P.S. I did get one "Casual Friday" for one brother, but need another zip-up(any of these designs would work). That's not to say how many more would end up in my closet.

EDIT 2.0: Okay the HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE had more than normal zip-ups but 1/3 were cats, one seasonal, and one...well, the guys at work would give them a hard time if they even thought about wearing it. Even if their sister got it for them as a gift.

Looking forward to tomorrow's Shirt.Woot PLUS ;)

mvanco

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mvanco

Love pull overs! I did however order the wrong size, sent you guys an email. Hope you can help!
Order #42823866
Need 2XL

• Woot.com~ 24x "wooted" 5x Big ol' Candy
  • Shirt.woot~ 30 shirts, 3 Hoodies
  • Kids.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Sellout.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Wine.woot~ Won't Deliver to my state =(

the7654

quality posts: 0 Private Messages the7654
Narfcake wrote:Being in a helpful mood and answering as much as I can here ...

Good to know but I woke up from my nap going ahHhhhhh! I'm going to miss the hoodie again and quickly bought a large without checking. [and I am too lazy to deal with correcting the size {assuming I'm wrong and you are right :p}] :| This is particularly bad because I am a tit and should really be buying medium shirts any way.

ctscoutmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ctscoutmom
popeang wrote:Nope. There has been maybe three zip-ups at a time, NOT mostly, and none of these designs have been zip-up except "Binge". I have been paying attention!!

If that's true how was I able to get the nevermore zip-up in my closet? I ordered it 12/7/2011 - just over a year ago