3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SUGGESTION: If you want be sure you get this in time for a party or Christmas, you may want to consider the $5 next day shipping.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

If this shirt bigger on the inside than it is on the outside, how will we know what size to order?

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Man, I think the story for today's shirt makes me a little sad.

martixagent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages martixagent
ThunderThighs wrote:SUGGESTION: If you want be sure you get this in time for a party or Christmas, you may want to consider the $5 next day shipping.

That's the only problem with this shirt. The Christmas theme makes it only viable for a month or so out of the year. I'm still quite tempted to buy it

Quasiskunk

quality posts: 37 Private Messages Quasiskunk

I think we all wanted to see K9 zap Adric at least once.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

What's a... I mean, who is...

Anyone willing to explain?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

astroliner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages astroliner
martixagent wrote:That's the only problem with this shirt. The Christmas theme makes it only viable for a month or so out of the year. I'm still quite tempted to buy it

Exactly. I'm torn...

computermd82

quality posts: 32 Private Messages computermd82
martixagent wrote:That's the only problem with this shirt. The Christmas theme makes it only viable for a month or so out of the year. I'm still quite tempted to buy it

Same goes for the Halloween shirts, those are some of my favorite designs, even if I can only wear them for a month. Still love it though, and now it's been added to my collection.

Love the alien and Tardis hiding around the back. Super work!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

fishshapedethylbenzene

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fishshapedethylbenzene

That's it.

Next year, the angel atop my tree will be weeping.

jgdctracker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgdctracker

Being in Australia I am forced to buy this for Christmas in 2013. In for 3. One size up from what we currently wear.

J83pc

quality posts: 3 Private Messages J83pc

Love it! Yes, the Christmas theme makes this a bit off-topic for the rest of the year, but seriously, Whovians have to explain their shirts (sonic devices, fezzes, 3d specs, adipose, etc) 24/7 anyways, and/or risk strange looks, so is this any different?

You didn't always take me where I wanted to go.
No, but I always took you where you needed to go.
doctor.who

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM

I liked Adric and I'm going to wear this anyway.

Did too. And Wesley Crusher. And Dawn Summers. *pthhtbt*

ngoodfri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ngoodfri
neuropsychosocial wrote:What's a... I mean, who is...

Anyone willing to explain?

Doctor Who. The much-anticipated Christmas Special is almost upon us, and this shirt features a Dalek (The Doctor's arch-enemies) as the tree, surrounded by "gifts" from the show. Great design.

J83pc

Just a tip, carry a marker on a string around your neck when you wear this shirt...

doctor.who

ibexscribe

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe

I think this is a new all-time favorite design. The bow tie, the fez, the weeping angel, the scarf, the dalek tree - it's perfect! Exterminate the gloom, this shirt exudes Christmas cheer for Whovians everywhere!

RavenMind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RavenMind

Times like these I wish I had some idea what I'm looking at. Dalek? What's that? Sonic Screwdriver? Sounds like something they serve at the "alternative lifestyle" bar. Then I navigate away & forget to care..

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

I don't care if it is Christmas themed, I'll be wearing this puppy all year!

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

alectheviking

quality posts: 2 Private Messages alectheviking

All that's missing is Waldo, err, I mean, the Doctor.

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

One of these days I'm gonna have to watch an episode with a Dalek thingy in it. Then I'll know what all the Dr type nerds are going on about. I've only seen the Weeping Angels episode and one with something about Mars and a force field and an exploding rocket....

lordbowen

quality posts: 309 Private Messages lordbowen

What? No Ood carefully cradling an "ornament" in its palm?

dezzy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dezzy

WHO would buy such a thing? You would need a DOCTOR's examination if you find any meaning in that!

bendr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bendr

Too many references!!! I can't handle it!!!

Maddnezz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Maddnezz
safyrejet wrote:One of these days I'm gonna have to watch an episode with a Dalek thingy in it. Then I'll know what all the Dr type nerds are going on about. I've only seen the Weeping Angels episode and one with something about Mars and a force field and an exploding rocket....

To the uninformed it seems pedantic, but its Doctor not Dr. Sorry if I seem like a jerk, but some Whovians will jump all over you for it.

Maddnezz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Maddnezz
lordbowen wrote:What? No Ood carefully cradling an "ornament" in its palm?

That was one of the first things I looked for, glad I'm not the only one who wanted to see it.

LightSpiral

quality posts: 4 Private Messages LightSpiral

Write up should read:

"Wear this shirt: When you want to ensure nobody blinks in your holiday photos."

I'm definitely getting one!

ohreeds

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ohreeds

Think I set a new personal best between the time lapsed between viewing the picture of today's shirt and pressing the "I WANT ONE BUTTON." Didn't even read the description until after. Fingers crossed it arrives before Christmas. I introduced Dr. Who to my oldest child. He wears the "It Came Out of Nowhere" shirt ALL THE TIME.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

This adds quite a wrinkle to the concept of Whoville.

acmobiusone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acmobiusone

I would so buy this if I had an excuse to wear it year-round. Sorry!

Sketches

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sketches

No one else sees the major flaw in this shirt? There's a fracking weeping angel on it. Give it enough time and it'll become a real one as what has the image of an angel will become an angel.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

A heartfelt congrats to officeink and trulyepic for a fine fine print.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

goatie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goatie
Maddnezz wrote:To the uninformed it seems pedantic, but its Doctor not Dr. Sorry if I seem like a jerk, but some Whovians will jump all over you for it.

I hate when people make corrections like that. The character was credited as "Dr. Who" for the first 11 years of the program, so it's really unwarranted. The jumping Whovians you refer to really need to find something else to make themselves feel special. So thanks for the warning about those people, but I also want to arm us with the facts that can stop them.

DeliriumTremens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeliriumTremens
fishshapedethylbenzene wrote:That's it.

Next year, the angel atop my tree will be weeping.

The angel atop my tree this year IS weeping. It completes my geeky Christmas tree theme. I don't care if no one who sees it, gets it, because it's made the holidays so much more enjoyable.

109 woots and counting...

elizalishly

quality posts: 20 Private Messages elizalishly

WOW! I adore it. The level of detail here is awesome, from the fez and bowtie to the weeping angel atop the tree to the various villains scattered around the foot of the tree to the scarf tree skirt - I think I'd have to look at it repeatedly to catch everything.

However, I keep missing what's between K-9 and the Adipose - let me go look again - huh. Still can't remember. Oh well. Great design, OfficeInk and TrulyEpic!!!

fishphotoguy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages fishphotoguy

The Fez kind of seems too much for me, but I'll have to get 4 anyway.

ibexscribe

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe
elizalishly wrote:However, I keep missing what's between K-9 and the Adipose - let me go look again - huh. Still can't remember.

Well played!

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Can anyone tell me what all those attachment arms do?

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
ThunderThighs wrote:SUGGESTION: If you want be sure you get this in time for a party or Christmas, you may want to consider the $5 next day shipping.

Words of wisdom, Who fans! Don't go wishing you had a time machine when this arrives too late for the Christmas party.

---

Awesome fan service in this design. :^)

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I don't think words can express my happiness for this design.

I'm just hanging out, really.

J83pc

skatimmy737 wrote:Can anyone tell me what all those attachment arms do?

The plunger extracts knowledge from other life forms. The other whips up a beautiful soufflé.

doctor.who