philosopherott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages philosopherott

But the milk and eggs, where did you get the eggs from???... . . .

J83pc wrote:The plunger extracts knowledge from other life forms. The other whips up a beautiful soufflé.

pupyluvr

quality posts: 51 Private Messages pupyluvr
ngoodfri wrote:Doctor Who. The much-anticipated Christmas Special is almost upon us, and this shirt features a Dalek (The Doctor's arch-enemies) as the tree, surrounded by "gifts" from the show. Great design.

Oh... So those things probably aren't sex toys then, right?

zizzybaloobah

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zizzybaloobah

Hey Woot! You'd probably sell a lot more shirts if the Facebook share included a picture of the shirt.

When I click the share link, or paste the URL into facebook, there's no thumbnail. FAIL.

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

Bought 3! One for me, one for hubby, one for our 2 1/2 year old daughter. :-)

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

mckeeganj2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mckeeganj2

Um... does anyone else think the screwdriver next to K-9 is poorly placed?

gina3graces

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gina3graces

Ordered while watching Doctor Who on BBCA: this episode is "The Parting of the Ways."

Mornings at 9.

I feel complete.

Lance19

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Lance19

I feel sorry for the ood man out...

hamjudo

quality posts: 9 Private Messages hamjudo

I bought one for my daughter. Due to the power of sibling rivalry, she claims to not like her brother. We named her brother Adrick. (The extra "K" is silent, not sure why we put it there.)

Based on the write up, we should be able to tell when she has dropped the facade of not liking her brother when she stops wearing the shirt.

dcigary

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dcigary
ThunderThighs wrote:SUGGESTION: If you want be sure you get this in time for a party or Christmas, you may want to consider the $5 next day shipping.

Carp. Is there a way I can upgrade my order to $5.00 shipping afterwards??

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
dcigary wrote:Carp. Is there a way I can upgrade my order to $5.00 shipping afterwards??

I'd mail support@woot.com and express your desire to throw more money at us.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dcigary

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dcigary
inkycatz wrote:I'd mail support@woot.com and express your desire to throw more money at us.

Done and loading the slingshot with a fiver right now. Hopefully I can hit Carrollton from San Antonio!

inkycatz

gina3graces wrote:Ordered while watching Doctor Who on BBCA: this episode is "The Parting of the Ways."

Mornings at 9.

I feel complete.

It's a good day to be a Who fan.

sms129

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sms129

Love the shirt, and especially all of the references. But one of them is troubling me: What is the object directly below the Dalek's plunger-arm? It's green and I have no idea what it is.

Any guesses?

sarahsthreads

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarahsthreads

Thank you, Woot, for such a perfect birthday present! And since it's my birthday, I didn't even feel guilty springing for expedited shipping to get it here in time for an upcoming Christmas party!

jeremytheindian

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jeremytheindian
lordbowen wrote:What? No Ood carefully cradling an "ornament" in its palm?

That would have been perfect!

Wootx16-Winex1-Kidsx13-Shirtx20-Selloutx8-Homex1-BOCx2

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen
sms129 wrote:Love the shirt, and especially all of the references. But one of them is troubling me: What is the object directly below the Dalek's plunger-arm? It's green and I have no idea what it is.

Any guesses?

Celery! As worn by the fifth Doctor probably for reasons far too scientific to get into. ;)

inkycatz

sarahsthreads wrote:Thank you, Woot, for such a perfect birthday present! And since it's my birthday, I didn't even feel guilty springing for expedited shipping to get it here in time for an upcoming Christmas party!

Oh heeeey!

Thread party!

teeje

quality posts: 3 Private Messages teeje

Love K9 and the scarf. Nice kudos to Tom Baker.

~~~~~
First Blue Öyster Cult 2/1/2007
2-many Woots I've forgotten how many.

februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27
sms129 wrote:Love the shirt, and especially all of the references. But one of them is troubling me: What is the object directly below the Dalek's plunger-arm? It's green and I have no idea what it is.

Any guesses?

I didn't notice that at first! But I believe it is a celery stalk:

februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27
Spiritgreen wrote:Celery! As worn by the fifth Doctor probably for reasons far too scientific to get into. ;)

You beat me to it! I took too long figuring out the tag to embed video.

sms129

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sms129
februarystar27 wrote:You beat me to it! I took too long figuring out the tag to embed video.

Thank you both! I knew I could count on the Wooter-Whovians to come through! My knowledge of the older Doctors is lacking. Thanks again!

J83pc

quality posts: 3 Private Messages J83pc
philosopherott wrote:But the milk and eggs, where did you get the eggs from???... . . .

Shhh... spoilers!

You didn't always take me where I wanted to go.
No, but I always took you where you needed to go.
doctor.who

inkycatz

J83pc wrote:Shhh... spoilers!

jnail

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jnail

The little Adipose is one of my faves, best diet solution I have ever seen!!

Joylene6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Joylene6

I am a sucker for anything who related....

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay
fishshapedethylbenzene wrote:That's it.

Next year, the angel atop my tree will be weeping.

I hate you for saying that and making me google how to make one online! The only one that will understand the weeping angel next year will be me

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

officeink

quality posts: 3 Private Messages officeink
ibexscribe wrote:I think this is a new all-time favorite design. The bow tie, the fez, the weeping angel, the scarf, the dalek tree - it's perfect! Exterminate the gloom, this shirt exudes Christmas cheer for Whovians everywhere!

Thank You so much! We're so pleased and excited that so many people like the design because we love Doctor Who. Spreading Christmas Cheer to Whovians everywhere...I like the sound of that!

lapiratapequena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lapiratapequena

I wish this was in hoodie form so I could wear it and be all warm and celebratory! But I suppose I'll get one anyhow

officeink

j5 wrote:A heartfelt congrats to officeink and trulyepic for a fine fine print.

Thank You very much!

capslock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capslock
alectheviking wrote:All that's missing is Waldo, err, I mean, the Doctor.

Which would make Waldo... Doctor Where?

On older versions of this shirt you could see the mesh for the eye-holes.

sarahsthreads

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarahsthreads
inkycatz wrote:Oh heeeey!

Thread party!

Thanks for the virtual Tardis cake!

officeink

sarahsthreads wrote:Thank you, Woot, for such a perfect birthday present! And since it's my birthday, I didn't even feel guilty springing for expedited shipping to get it here in time for an upcoming Christmas party!

Happy Birthday! So glad you like the design.

safyrejet

quality posts: 122 Private Messages safyrejet
Maddnezz wrote:To the uninformed it seems pedantic, but its Doctor not Dr. Sorry if I seem like a jerk, but some Whovians will jump all over you for it.

Thanks for the warning, but I really wouldn't be bothered to be jumped on over something like that. I've admitted to having only seen 2 episodes and I've expressed a desire to see more. I'd tell those Whovians to get over themselves, they should just be happy I'm interested and that I know enough to know what this shirt is about. I'm obviously not an uber-fan so I think my "ignorance" (and lack of caring) over whether it's "Dr" "The Doctor", "Doctor" "doctor" "Dr." or whatever could be excused.

Honestly whenever I hear someone making an emphasis on any version of the word "doctor" it just makes me think of Steve Martin's dentist in the Little Shop of Horrors.

racheling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racheling

Yay! Xmas shirt that my husband will actually wear! Congrats on the print.

Ordered this morning with overnight shipping in the hope that they would get here tomorrow, in time for my husband's work party on Friday. Sadface, delivery estimate is Friday. Ah well!

DailyLunatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DailyLunatic
bendr wrote:Too many references!!! I can't handle it!!!

OK, as a whovian I hate to admit it, but I've missed the reference with the one-eyed octopus-oid. I googled without luck. Help, the fate of the universe is at stake...

aobie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aobie
DailyLunatic wrote:OK, as a whovian I hate to admit it, but I've missed the reference with the one-eyed octopus-oid. I googled without luck. Help, the fate of the universe is at stake...

That's what the Daleks look like inside the case:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3040/2624251676_b4f50ddd34_o.png

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Speed to First Woot:
0m 15.668s
First Sucker:
computermd82
Last Wooter to Woot:
adanie13
Last Purchase:
11 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 41% of Shirt Woots
Top 28% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

midori4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages midori4
martixagent wrote:That's the only problem with this shirt. The Christmas theme makes it only viable for a month or so out of the year. I'm still quite tempted to buy it

Exactly why I had to pass. I'd wear the shirt at most 3-4 times a year, and that's pushing it. Ad then I'd probably get it the day after Christmas. Just too much for a 6 week shirt, but it is beautiful.

pabulous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pabulous

This shirt is perfection...BUT WHERE IS THE BANANA???

ruffalina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ruffalina

I need this in a hoodie...please, please, please!!