hrford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hrford
theoneill555 wrote:I don't care if it is Christmas themed, I'll be wearing this puppy all year!

me too!

officeink

quality posts: 3 Private Messages officeink

I'd really like to make a "CELEBRATE CELEBRATE Wall of Fame" or "CELEBRATE! CELEBRATE!:Tees in the wild" post on my artist page so that I can post photos of everyone in their CELEBRATE CELEBRATE T-shirts! If anyone would like to link/post them on my artist page so that I can put them in a post, that would be awesome!

You can link them to my artist page here: https://www.facebook.com/OfficeInkDesigns

Hopefully I'm doing the link properly...

ohreeds

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ohreeds

So bummed. Just checked tracking and it's not supposed to arrive until the 26th.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
officeink wrote:I'd really like to make a "CELEBRATE CELEBRATE Wall of Fame" or "CELEBRATE! CELEBRATE!:Tees in the wild" post on my artist page so that I can post photos of everyone in their CELEBRATE CELEBRATE T-shirts! If anyone would like to link/post them on my artist page so that I can put them in a post, that would be awesome!

You can link them to my artist page here: https://www.facebook.com/OfficeInkDesigns

Hopefully I'm doing the link properly...

Wore this to a cookie party - no pics, alas. Had many people stopping me on the way out to check out the shirt. :D

I'm just hanging out, really.

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

A very big THANK YOU to the shirt.woot peeps - I received my shirt yesterday, in plenty of time for Christmas

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

gina3graces

quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces

Uh oh! I received the two shirts I ordered; one men's and one women's. But the women's shirt is wack-a-doodle-messed-up and the design is crooked and there's a big heat stain all around the perimeter of the design. What the bonkers happened? I so wanted to wrap both up as gifts to a great couple but now it looks like only the guy will get it. The women's shirt is not comparable in quality and definitely not gift-worthy. Now... how to figure out how to contact Woot. I've only had one other problem in over 200 purchases and Woot handled it lovingly and professionally, so I'm not worried...just sad that this Christmas gift will not happen. I mean this would have been an epic gift! Dang it!!!

Narfcake

quality posts: 280 Private Messages Narfcake
gina3graces wrote:Uh oh! I received the two shirts I ordered; one men's and one women's. But the women's shirt is wack-a-doodle-messed-up and the design is crooked and there's a big heat stain all around the perimeter of the design. What the bonkers happened?

The press "stain" is residue from the screen printing process; it washes away. The crooked part ... human error.

... Now... how to figure out how to contact Woot.

1. Take a picture and upload it to a picture hosting site like imgur.com.
2. Email support@woot.com with your order number, the issue, and a link to the said picture from step #1. DO NOT attach the picture in the email.
3. They will followup with a resolution.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
gina3graces wrote:I so wanted to wrap both up as gifts to a great couple but now it looks like only the guy will get it. The women's shirt is not comparable in quality and definitely not gift-worthy. Now... how to figure out how to contact Woot. I've only had one other problem in over 200 purchases and Woot handled it lovingly and professionally, so I'm not worried...just sad that this Christmas gift will not happen. I mean this would have been an epic gift! Dang it!!!

FWIW, if this happened to me, I'd wrap up both shirts and, as I was about to hand them over, say "One of these arrived a little damaged last week; a replacement is on its way, but I wanted you to enjoy opening these together" or something along those lines. I've had to do stuff like that in the past when giving a paired gift and people seem to take it well - and that way you'd have a gift to hand over! (Serious bummer that it showed up crooked! But Narfcake is correct about the "frame" around the print: it will wash out).

Narfcake wrote:1. Take a picture and upload it to a picture hosting site like imgur.com.
2. Email support@woot.com with your order number, the issue, and a link to the said picture from step #1. DO NOT attach the picture in the email.
3. They will followup with a resolution.

Don't forget Step 2a: Make sure you get an automated response from support within a few hours; it will contain a ticket number and lets you know that woot received your email. If you don't get an automated response within, oh, 12 hours or so, resend your email. Woot's spam filters are about as finicky as the reproductive behavior of pandas.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

BluesDrive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BluesDrive

when are we getting the other sizes? I was going to order this as a gift(and probably one for myself), but both medium and large men's are sold out! >_<

toycardriver

quality posts: 3 Private Messages toycardriver

A Christmas miracle!

Thanks Woot! I lost hope that I would get my shirt before the scheduled delivery date (Thursday), but the Postman just delivered it!

officeink

quality posts: 3 Private Messages officeink
BluesDrive wrote:when are we getting the other sizes? I was going to order this as a gift(and probably one for myself), but both medium and large men's are sold out! >_<

So very very sorry about the shirts being sold out in the sizes you were looking to purchase. They do have other sizes available now if you're still looking to order them. For several days the only sizes available were mens 2XL and 3XL and mens small I believe. For all those who were trying to order sizes that were unavailable the last few days, I apologize for any inconvenience.

shawnshine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shawnshine

Now, I somehow have to figure out a way to travel back in time to yesterday and get this shirt under the tree (?dalek?)!

pegtor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pegtor
ThunderThighs wrote:SUGGESTION: If you want be sure you get this in time for a party or Christmas, you may want to consider the $5 next day shipping.

true, but my Wooting friend got me this for Christmas 'cause he knows I'm a whovian XD

e3falcone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages e3falcone

Love the design but got it 1/2/13, just in time to pack it away for next xmass.

xacxado

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xacxado

It's Christmas Season again! PLEASE offer this shirt for sale! we missed out on it last year.

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

xacxado wrote:It's Christmas Season again! PLEASE offer this shirt for sale! we missed out on it last year.

Looks like the note on the shirt page says to check back tomorrow when the catalog reopens. Hope that helps!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

xacxado

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xacxado

YES! Three on the way to me!

make that FOUR!