sb8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sb8

I'm sure this has come up before, but I just wanted to ask. I want to pick up today's shirt, as well as a couple others for Christmas presents. Perfectly willing to pay the $5 shipping to get it here in time. But if I want to get three shirts to arrive in time for Christmas, am I really going to have to pay $15 total for shipping?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

sb8 wrote:I'm sure this has come up before, but I just wanted to ask. I want to pick up today's shirt, as well as a couple others for Christmas presents. Perfectly willing to pay the $5 shipping to get it here in time. But if I want to get three shirts to arrive in time for Christmas, am I really going to have to pay $15 total for shipping?

Answer:

All Shirt.Woot orders receive free standard shipping within the U.S. Yes, free as in free.

If you WANT to pay for shipping, of course, you can always choose to upgrade to faster shipping. You'll see your options at checkout time.

Or you can have your order shipped to one of the 45 other countries that Shirt.Woot ships to. That will cost you, too.

But let us say it again: regular old Shirt.Woot shipping within the U.S. and Puerto Rico is free, free, free.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

sb8 wrote:I'm sure this has come up before, but I just wanted to ask. I want to pick up today's shirt, as well as a couple others for Christmas presents. Perfectly willing to pay the $5 shipping to get it here in time. But if I want to get three shirts to arrive in time for Christmas, am I really going to have to pay $15 total for shipping?

Yes, if you want to be absolutely sure that those shirts will arrive before xmas, you will have to pay for each design's overnight shipping separately. You cannot combine overnight shipping on multiple orders.