Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Transit time isn't really Woot's fault. Smart Post is notoriously slow, and around the holidays, ALL shipping gets delayed 2-3 days over normal.

If you contact support, they will send a replacement. Mine is enroute, I will post a picture when it arrives.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
Mavyn wrote:Transit time isn't really Woot's fault. Smart Post is notoriously slow, and around the holidays, ALL shipping gets delayed 2-3 days over normal.

If you contact support, they will send a replacement. Mine is enroute, I will post a picture when it arrives.

And the replacement is exactly the same. Why bother?

Edit to add: Can you tell which is the first and which is the second?

This is not the shirt I wanted. I don't like black shirts, I don't like red. I chose a black shirt because of the pink and purple. As is, the design is still lovely, but with these colors, it's not what I wanted.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

auntiesash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auntiesash

I just got mine and I think the print looks great! I love the placement and scale of the image and the colors are a little earthy but saturated and rich. I'm quite pleased.

quicksilver74

quality posts: 2 Private Messages quicksilver74

1. It's Norse.
2. The red-on-purple is visually stunning.
3. The art is top rate!

Love this shirt!

kat62tee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kat62tee

I just got this shirt and I'm happy with it!! So stoked to wear it! the dragon is red not purple like I was expecting, but I'm fine with that, I like red/black combos.

heidiwoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heidiwoot

Worn my shirt 3 times now, always get great comments on it! Gorgeous design.