tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

A helpful tip for daily submitters:

When you're submitting a time sensitive tee (i.e. a holiday themed design) to our daily submission page, try to plan ahead by at least a month. Not only do we like to be scheduled ahead, we also like to run holiday shirts early enough so that people can receive them in time for the holiday. For this reason you should be thinking Valentines Day now, not Christmas or New Years.

We get so many great time-sensitive shirts that we can't run simply because they were submitted too late. Plan ahead!

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

That's been something I've realized last months XDXD Too late for Halloween and too late for Christmas XD

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Thanks for the tip Travis. I'm yet to sub a daily, but certainly plan too finish a couple these holidays. Maybe not Valentines.
The rate I work it might be time to start something for next Christmas.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
PixelPants wrote:Thanks for the tip Travis. I'm yet to sub a daily, but certainly plan too finish a couple these holidays. Maybe not Valentines.
The rate I work it might be time to start something for next Christmas.

::slow_five::

We should collab to make something for Christmas 2014. ;)

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

I have a winter-themed design that I'm almost done with. It's not holiday-related at all...would you print winter designs in February? It is the coldest month up here. :P

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Spiritgreen wrote:::slow_five::

We should collab to make something for Christmas 2014. ;)

We should probably shoot for 2015

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
tjost wrote:We should probably shoot for 2015

I'll say yes for now, but if something comes up in the next couple of years I may have to pull out.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
ochopika wrote:I have a winter-themed design that I'm almost done with. It's not holiday-related at all...would you print winter designs in February? It is the coldest month up here. :P

Judging by the lackluster results of a winter shirt back in late January this year, I think they probably would not want to print that late in the season.

PixelPants wrote:I'll say yes for now, but if something comes up in the next couple of years I may have to pull out.

2016, then.