WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Long-Sleeve Tease: Shirts That Please

You need more than just a t-shirt to get through these dark and dreary months. A coat? No, no. Let's not get ridiculous. Just a t-shirt with long sleeves should suffice.

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

I don't know, I might buy The Apathy Coalition for my brother, but meh does Christmas really mean much anymore these days? /shrug

huncut

quality posts: 3 Private Messages huncut

Please consider adding kid sizes in the long sleeved tees! My kid would love the funny things are everywhere shirt.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

I actually wore my zombie bait LS under my Gi during training last night!

that was fun while it lasted!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Oh dear. And I thought I was done buying shirts for a little while. Sigh.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven

I plead yet again-- 3x in LS tees please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

...Please?

And when that happens, another run of "By Your Powers Combined" in it. Please. (I will alternatively accept it in short sleeve but man I'd love some long sleeve options.)

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

dreamyvelvet

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dreamyvelvet

I just received the short sleeve version of this design and I have to say, it is awesome in person. The design jumps out at you, very rich and colorful.

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie

Hooray! You listened! Thank you woot! In for Pandemonium & 5 Second Rule!

ansoninc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansoninc

All of your shirts are excellent quality. I just wish you had more choices for the long sleeve shirts.

jamahu

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamahu

I had been wondering just recently why there wasn't more color variety in LS tees on Woot. Then the other day I looked up color availability from AA, and turns out there's really not many options on the blanks Woot can buy - this sale is close to representing the whole range of colors we're likely to see in LS tees... I'd love to see some silver ones sometime, though. (And possibly baby blue? Not so sure about that one.)

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Is it proper to wait and see if the world ends before ordering this?

I'm just hanging out, really.

ansoninc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansoninc
inkycatz wrote:Is it proper to wait and see if the world ends before ordering this?

You do bring up a good point. Nothing worse than the end of times arriving and worrying where your tee shirt is. :>)

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
jezebelseven wrote:I plead yet again-- 3x in LS tees please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

...Please?

American Apparel (2007) doesn't offers long sleeves beyond 2XL. Anvil (949) doesn't offer long sleeves beyond 2XL. And I highly doubt Wooters will accept carded open end cotton as any option, which rules out products like a Gildan 2400.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
ProfHotpants wrote:No1, I suspect there will be a Plus sale appearance in your near future! I will do my best to make it up to you for this error.

thanks, muchly appreciated, prof. hotpants.

chrisbutch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisbutch

There is an error in Chucknorium. The atomic weight should be 9001.

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

Oh, just go ahead and take all my money. I love the LS tees, and many of these designs. How can I choose??

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

Narfcake

mkdr wrote:How can I choose??

Flip a coin. Heads, you buy one. Tails, you buy one.

grego605

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grego605

Put "42" on a hoodie & I'm in.

bendb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bendb

The 5-second rule says 'printed to order'. Are these the same-old shirt.woot screen printed shirts, or are the weekly offers now being digitally printed?

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

I happen to have a brand new LS Chucknorium in medium available if anyone wants it... unwashed, and unworn, and just not a favorite...

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

gina3graces

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gina3graces

The Apocalypse Ponies t-shirt is way too cool to pass up. I hope I ordered the right size? So only men's sizes available?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gina3graces wrote:The Apocalypse Ponies t-shirt is way too cool to pass up. I hope I ordered the right size? So only men's sizes available?

They're "unisex". But yeah, only one set of sizes to pic from.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Narfcake

bendb wrote:The 5-second rule says 'printed to order'. Are these the same-old shirt.woot screen printed shirts, or are the weekly offers now being digitally printed?

These will still be screened. The 'printed to order' means that they won't be printed until the ordering is over.

bendb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bendb
Narfcake wrote:These will still be screened. The 'printed to order' means that they won't be printed until the ordering is over.

Thank you for clearing that up for me!

adamant628

quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628
jezebelseven wrote:I plead yet again-- 3x in LS tees please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

...Please?

And when that happens, another run of "By Your Powers Combined" in it. Please. (I will alternatively accept it in short sleeve but man I'd love some long sleeve options.)

I have been wanting a SS version of this, but didn't want to pony up the extra for a custom print when they offered everything.

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben

Need long sleeve of "Small Game Hunter"

rstiltskin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rstiltskin

I want a hoodie! I live in New Hampshire and it is as cold as a witch's ah, um, er, elbow up here. A hoodie would be very appreciated. Can SOMEONE get those slackers in marketing to cooperate with this?

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
andreaserben wrote:Need long sleeve of "Small Game Hunter"

You missed it by 3 days.

It was available for one day only on 12-18. Be sure to checked the dailies on the first day they are offered for special formats, like long-sleeves or hoodies. It is an experiment woot is doing for the month of December. I will try to make you a link.

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
sunaness wrote:I don't know, I might buy The Apathy Coalition for my brother, but meh does Christmas really mean much anymore these days? /shrug

At first I thought you were a scrooge, but now I see what you did there.

crazyt70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazyt70

really want one of these in a large...will there be more available? I missed the boat...didn't understand this website. My husband directed me here for a gift idea and now I can't get it for him.

jkshearts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkshearts

we need many more

jch