logicape

quality posts: 3 Private Messages logicape

I figured someone should offer up another opinion on Adventure Time. I'm 40 years next month and have loved cartoons all my life. I get what AT is going for, but it's not for everyone. If burn-out style, off-the-wall 'humor' with silly songs is your thing, go for it. It's just a bit ADDish for my tastes. It seems skewed to a pretty young audience (think SpongeBob), but with humor/references some adults would appreciate. My 2 cents.

Joylene6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Joylene6

Why does it have to be a BLUE shirt?

jaredhamrick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaredhamrick

How dare they put a classic movie like Back to the Future with the crap they are calling cartoons for this generation.

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
Spiritgreen wrote:Adventure in Time!

Very nicely done, Nick! Captures the fun of both series in a cool looking shirt.

Thanks! It's been a while for me with Woot, hoping to get my ass back in gear this year.

gerick

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gerick
itoaseik wrote:I have come from the future, to warn of an impending Dr. Who shirt next week.

Oh. Spoiler!

drkete

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drkete
silverling wrote:Am I the only one who saw the title and was actually hoping for a shirt that referenced a Wrinkle in Time? .__.

I mean... As much as I love Adventure Time and Back to the Future, I also hold that book in a special place as it was the only thing I'd read when I was younger... That and the Phantom Tollbooth.

You are not alone.

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver

Best AT shirt on woot to date!

• World of WootCrap lv5 07/11/14
  • Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/14
  • Personal Facebook Crap 6/25/14
  • 12 Days of Crapness 12/8/13
  • in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 4/26/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

Ikaris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ikaris

Short supply? Butts!

Guess I'll be paying more when these are back in stock. :-/

mhuggins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhuggins

Ugh, they are sold out of all the common men's sized already for both the tee and hoodie.

Narfcake

quality posts: 280 Private Messages Narfcake
nblottie wrote:Thanks! It's been a while for me with Woot, hoping to get my ass back in gear this year.

Yeah, I was wondering just last week ... haven't seen anything from you in many months.

Way to make a return - by clearing Woot out of their Royal Blue blanks!

destructopop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages destructopop

Wow! I wake up at 8:30-9 every day, and the first thing I did today was check Woot. My size is ALREADY sold out! I guess that means this one'll stick around for a while, at least!

shyedam

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shyedam

Oh my glob! I am a huge fan of Adventure Time and BTTF, this shirt is phenominal. I actually haven't bought a shirt in a long time and this one pulled me back in. I've put on some winter weight and the ladies medium will be a little snug but I don't care!

And for all you guys who say they don't like AT without even giving it a chance: Lumpy Space Princess would say, "You can just go lump yourself!"

doey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doey

I think I may have ordered wrongly.

I ordered XL for a friend, but now see there are Mens XL, Womens XL, and Kids XL as well.

Whats the difference between XL and Mens XL?

- Doey

sugarpearls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sugarpearls

. . . any size I would conceivably order (for myself, for my brothers, or for any one I would have the remotest excuse to give an awesome gift to) are sold out. That's what I get for not checking Woot until afternoon. >_>

xerobull

quality posts: 4 Private Messages xerobull

Good glob, Woot, how could you undersupply this greatness?

RandomNiceGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RandomNiceGuy
silverling wrote:Am I the only one who saw the title and was actually hoping for a shirt that referenced a Wrinkle in Time? .__.

I mean... As much as I love Adventure Time and Back to the Future, I also hold that book in a special place as it was the only thing I'd read when I was younger... That and the Phantom Tollbooth.

I too feel deceived. I have many many fond memories of the series.

daefaroth

quality posts: 3 Private Messages daefaroth

BttF Time. C,mon grab your Doc.
And teach 50's kids how to rock.
With Marty the skater, and Emmett the genius.
The lightning will hit the clock.
BttF Time!

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

When this shirt hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious sh*t.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

darkazura

quality posts: 2 Private Messages darkazura

Can't tell you how long I've waited for an Adventure Time shirt worth wearing! The fact that it's a brilliant mashup with BTTF makes it highly prized. Too bad they're sold out of my sizes :'(

darkazura

quality posts: 2 Private Messages darkazura
daefaroth wrote:BttF Time. C,mon grab your Doc.
And teach 50's kids how to rock.
With Marty the skater, and Emmett the genius.
The lightning will hit the clock.
BttF Time!

I applaud you good sir/madame.

Snivets

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Snivets

good glob! I'm highly upset they're out of men's L! this is so awesome!

I love you beemo!

ohthatdeb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohthatdeb

Noooooo!! No sizes that fit humans left!!! I really really must have this, mens L, will this be in stock anytime soon? Pleeeeeeease??

tearythunder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tearythunder

Grrrrr!!!!! Men's XL not in stock!!!! Not fair!!! Now I will have to pay more later. Not cool at all!!

2copper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2copper

Thanks for ruining Back to the Future with that crud cartoon

cmagdalena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmagdalena

QUICK TO THE DOGLOREAN!!!

whovian88760

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whovian88760

Sold out of WS. Curses!

thatguywithpoles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thatguywithpoles

I couldn't pass this up! They did not have my shirt size so I had to get a hoodie, still awesome though!!

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie

That sucks that they had such a small quantity of blue shirts for today, I wish they had been able to offer people the deal with like a back-ordered kind of shipping option or something, but I guess that isn't the way it works. Those of you that didn't get a shirt today, hopefully you'll be able to secure one before it falls out of the reckoning. Thanks to Woot for printing this design, and thank you to all the people that dig it enough to spend some of their hard earned cash on it.

drechappy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drechappy

I really hoped this would be a shirt referencing A Wrinkle In Time. Pretty disappointed.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 17.883s
First Sucker: computermd82
Last Wooter to Woot: talizorah
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1287

First day sales 1287
First day posts 68

mouser882

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mouser882

Is it just me or is this shirt sold out and out of print now instead of being for sale in the reckoning??

nickrapak

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nickrapak
mouser882 wrote:Is it just me or is this shirt sold out and out of print now instead of being for sale in the reckoning??

Same for me too. Hopefully it has to do with the low stock; otherwise I'll be pissed that they barely even had some sizes (mine included) and now it's gone for good? If they knew it was going to be a one-off, they should have just waited until their stock situation was sorted out before selling them.

eeveelvr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eeveelvr

YOU MUST RESTOCK THIS I BEGAN SCREECHING FOR FIVE MINUTES WHEN I SAW IT WAS SOLD OUT!!!!!!

iiwizrius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iiwizrius

I like how more than half of the responses in here are negative towards Adventure Time. I also do enjoy how this shirt seems to have gotten the knife fairly fast.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

iiwizrius wrote:I like how more than half of the responses in here are negative towards Adventure Time. I also do enjoy how this shirt seems to have gotten the knife fairly fast.

Hrrrm. How are six (max, including yours) negative responses out of 73 total equal to "more than half"?? I could be incredibly wrong in my understanding and reading comprehension, but at the moment, the arithmetic doesn't add up.

Also, the shirt is currently out of print because it seems that woot is out of Royal Blue shirts in both Anvil and AA. Friday 21 Dec.'s shirt is also out of print for apparently the same reason. Thus, to the extent of my knowledge, no knifing has occurred.

I have always felt that when one wishes to crow, it behooves one to perform basic due diligence about desired crowing before commencing with said crowing.

CA-CAWWWW.

thedarkbunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedarkbunny

My concern is how the Reckoning deals with shirts that can't be sold. If the shirt can't be sold, it can't advance in rank, and will be removed in the next Reckoning without having been given much of a chance. Is there a system in place to compensate for that?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

thedarkbunny wrote:My concern is how the Reckoning deals with shirts that can't be sold. If the shirt can't be sold, it can't advance in rank, and will be removed in the next Reckoning without having been given much of a chance. Is there a system in place to compensate for that?

I think that would be a great question to pose--and hopefully get discussed--in the main shirt.woot forum! Perhaps in the Reckoning thread? Or even a new topic to discuss the issue?

cahal00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cahal00
Quasiskunk wrote:Love the GameBoy flux capacitor!

Hate Adventure Time tho

That's not a GameBoy. That's BMO!

Narfcake

quality posts: 280 Private Messages Narfcake
goldenthorn wrote:I think that would be a great question to pose--and hopefully get discussed--in the main shirt.woot forum! Perhaps in the Reckoning thread? Or even a new topic to discuss the issue?

I started a new thread here ...

XterraGuy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages XterraGuy

This needs to be in the reckoning. My son loves BTTF but I only found out this weekend he's a fan of Adventure Time too. Bring it back...