thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick
alohawoot1 wrote:Absolutely not! That would suck big time! I'm pissed that I can't get this in WXL!!!

The AA men's L will fit you, if WXL Anvil is your usual size. I actually prefer the AA Men's L fit to the Anvil WXL.

wootbarth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootbarth

I love your shirts HOWEVER
I do not know how your sizes run, I would normally take a Large/ Tall.

With your free shipping and a size that will work for me I will order 35 truckloads of "T"-shirts.

So add a TALL size so I can tuck the shirt into my pants and you will receive my incredible order.

(Also some questions:
(1) if size is incorrect what is your return policy)
(2) Why don't you have "T"-shirts with a pocket for a cell phone

troutlet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troutlet

I second that suggestion. I'm firmly in the pro-AA, not-a-big-fan-of-Anvil sizing camp and I frankly don't pay as much attention to the Woot emails as I used to. I'd be delighted to see more of the AA, but even if it is only once in a while, as it seems to make quite a difference to a lot of people, it would be good information to have up front. Yay AA for the end of the world!

travelchic75 wrote:I would be forever grateful if "AA" could be added to the shirt title in the daily email should this ever come up again. I almost missed a sheep shirt, but for the fact that I felt compelled to examine the image in greater detail before deciding not to purchase the Anvil shirt. I love sheep.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Felicidades amigo!! amazing work.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Yup, I figured we'd see this one up here today. Congrats, Kevin!

pewteruser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pewteruser

Love the shirt and the color but they need more long sleeve shirts..it's cold outside!!! Brrrr!!!!

badlass

quality posts: 7 Private Messages badlass

Add a pullover for this? Pretty please?!

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

On AA Blanks today? It must be the end of the world after all!

Love the design, and since it's on AA, I am definitely in for one (maybe 2)!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

momarsha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages momarsha

I love this design and would have ordered it if there were the usual sizes. What gives? Please make this available on the usual shirt blanks!!

atippinfan78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages atippinfan78

Why are so may complaining about the AA shirts? All woot shirts used to be printed on AA blanks, And I personally loved them. Along with many other people. I believe its only been about a year since they switched to anvil.
And Um, do you remember what that was like... "O.M.G. what has woot done?!?! I'll never buy another shirt again!! "

The world must be ending if people are complaining about AA.

For me, its the reason I didn't pass on these sheep.

B. O. C. ~ 11.19.09 - 04.01.10 - 09.14.11 - 10.12.11 - 03.22.12 - 04.25.12 - 05.23.12 - 06.03.13

zfactor

quality posts: 10 Private Messages zfactor
rom wrote:Good news! change it to permanently and it would be GREAT!

agreed!!!!

sucks i so wanted this especially on AA and i missed out in my size!! arghhhhhhh!! Please start using AA again and i would so buy many more shirts than i do now i HATE the way the new ones fit

saiun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saiun

This is a cute design! I wish it was available as a onesie though. =)

lonelypond

quality posts: 410 Private Messages lonelypond

Makes me want to stargaze more than sleep. Lovely shirt, great mood, bonus pun...this is when I like shirtwoot! best. Congrats kevlar!

glabifrons

quality posts: 3 Private Messages glabifrons

No kid's sizes?!? REALLY?!?

My son *loves* sheep (and counting)... he'd LOVE this shirt.
Why in the world do you not have kid's sizes?!? (in *any* brand)

You should make these available _for_the_regular_price_ after you get your blanks in (it's not your customers' fault if you can't source the product you're selling).

And please, *please*, *PLEASE* go back to whatever company you were using before you raised the price of the shirts. The kid's sizes have ADULT neck-holes... they fall off my kid's shoulders! The women's sizes look extremely awkward on my wife (unlike the old ones), and all of them have horribly weak stitching... I had one hem come unravelled before the 1st wash, others after one 1 or 2 washes! To compare, the ones I bought going back to 5 years ago are still intact with strong neck elastic!
The quality has gone downhill so badly that I buy a small fraction of the number of shirts I normally would have (seriously, I've passed on several I would have bought for my wife, kid, and myself many times because of the quality of recent shirts... this is one I'd be willing to make an exception for).

kehylehr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kehylehr

Love this design. Desperately want to know - will it ever be available in the usual sizes? Will there be another run in AA or only Anvil? I hate missing out on $12 pricing and I'm going to be very irked if I can never buy this shirt in my size.(Plus I would think there would be a market for people buying one or two sizes larger than usual so as to be a great sleep shirt.) I was prepared to buy three this morning - then my dreams were shattered.

So, Woot, please tell me I have hope....please?

Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake
atippinfan78 wrote:The world must be ending if people are complaining about AA.

There were complaints in the past too ... just a lot lot lot less than the complaints with the newer shirts. Can't please everyone all the time, y'know.

glabifrons wrote:No kid's sizes?!? REALLY?!?

They sold out of kid's sizes with yesterday's shirt ... which is apparently completely sold out now?!

And please, *please*, *PLEASE* go back to whatever company you were using before you raised the price of the shirts.

That would be American Apparel ... which is what this is printing on today (read the orange box!) for men and women sizes. Well, for what's left, at least ... Woot apparently cleared out AA's inventory too.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 30.995s
First Sucker: klr4069
Last Wooter to Woot: kevlar51
Last Purchase: a few seconds ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 40% of Shirt Woots
Top 42% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1164

First day sales <1164
First day posts 55

kevlar51

quality posts: 44 Private Messages kevlar51
TheGolux wrote:Speed to First Woot: 0m 30.995s
First Sucker: klr4069
Last Wooter to Woot: kevlar51
Last Purchase: a few seconds ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 40% of Shirt Woots
Top 42% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1164

First day sales <1164
First day posts 55

First day sales were 1161 for all you helpful stats fans.

Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but all sizes are back in stock for this one

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
kevlar51 wrote:Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but all sizes are back in stock for this one

And now it's listed as sold out in all sizes.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee

Don't know if anyone else suggested this yet, but Woot, this would be awesome on a sleepshirt!!!!! I sometimes sleep in regular tees, but prefer the longer versions in case I have to get up and a non-relative happens to be around. They're also good for just lounging around the house on weekends.

Since y'all already have other options such as long-sleeve tees, hoodies, etc., surely your supplier could provide sleepshirt sizes? If you did that and offered it on a side sale, I would most definitely buy one of this design on it. Several other designs, too, in fact.

TT, could you please pass this suggestion on to the Wootlords who make such decisions? Thanks!

(And I'd be willing to cut my commission from 10% to just 5% of all sleepshirt sales if they do it.) ;-)

May the Crap be with you all!!!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Debut day: short sleeve t (AA blanks for women and men)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

dreamofcaramel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dreamofcaramel

I think it was on the main page when I ordered this and now I'm not seeing it, but... out of curiosity - when does this ship?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dreamofcaramel wrote:I think it was on the main page when I ordered this and now I'm not seeing it, but... out of curiosity - when does this ship?

For standard shipping, please allow up to 5 days for order processing. Thanks!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

steven522

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steven522

Just received two of these in the mail today. One WXL and one WL. The WXL is smaller than any of the WL shirts we've bought in the past. There is no way either of the people these were bought for can wear them.

EDIT:
Woot is addressing this for me. Really have to appreciate them for going beyond what was expected from them.