firehaven38

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firehaven38

Is there any way to suggest a woot or find out if one is in the works? I'm going to buy the Scooba 390 in the near future (as soon as I save up the bucks, lol) and I would love to make it my first actual woot (I bought a mystery shirt... and what is on the shirt is still a mystery to me honestly) I knew they had robotic sweepers, and I was never really interested, but I just discovered robotic mops today... aaaand I'm gonna buy one.

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick
firehaven38 wrote:Is there any way to suggest a woot or find out if one is in the works? I'm going to buy the Scooba 390 in the near future (as soon as I save up the bucks, lol) and I would love to make it my first actual woot (I bought a mystery shirt... and what is on the shirt is still a mystery to me honestly) I knew they had robotic sweepers, and I was never really interested, but I just discovered robotic mops today... aaaand I'm gonna buy one.

The woot gods never reveal if/when an item will appear or come back. Sorry.

noimportantone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noimportantone

Heres a suggestion. Bring back the Bunch of Cheer. what the hell happened? I have uninstalled my woot apps and I bought my last woot (monkeygeddon). If they don't sell Bunch of Cheer, I wont buy the other garbage woot sells. Thanks alot for nuthin woot.. Amazon your responsible for this!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
firehaven38 wrote:Is there any way to suggest a woot or find out if one is in the works? I'm going to buy the Scooba 390 in the near future (as soon as I save up the bucks, lol) and I would love to make it my first actual woot (I bought a mystery shirt... and what is on the shirt is still a mystery to me honestly) I knew they had robotic sweepers, and I was never really interested, but I just discovered robotic mops today... aaaand I'm gonna buy one.

I see you are looking for a robot mop! Hopefully this will help.

I'm just hanging out, really.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

noimportantone wrote:Heres a suggestion. Bring back the Bunch of Cheer. what the hell happened? I have uninstalled my woot apps and I bought my last woot (monkeygeddon). If they don't sell Bunch of Cheer, I wont buy the other garbage woot sells. Thanks alot for nuthin woot.. Amazon your responsible for this!

Read this:
http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5279057

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

FOR THE LOVE OF MORTIMER, BRING BACK THE WOOTPOCOLYPSE!!!

lerandia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lerandia

Wish List, we needs this.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

/rally rally rally

You launched Accessories.woot with the promise of being awesome.

How about a little followthrough.

It's the perfect, PERFECT platform for a noir storyline. They follow the clues from the noir storyline, they get a Besser or Curly There. Now you have an incentive for people to read the storyline in full. Not skip a day. Tune in nightly for the next installment.

Maybe even follow the story and the characters from tab to tab.

BOOM.

There it is. The master plan.