WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What do you wear to Christmas dinner?
  • 9.4% - A button-down shirt and maybe a tie. 79
  • 29.7% - A nice sweater. 250
  • 36.6% - A t-shirt, of course. 308
  • 10.3% - Pajamas. 87
  • 7.1% - I’m always the camel in my family’s Nativity-themed dinner. 60
  • 6.8% - I don’t celebrate Christmas. 57
841 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Oh hells yes to pajamas! Only I, my mother, and my brother celebrate xmas together. It's the one holiday where no extended family is allowed to intrude and ruin anything. We've established a fabulous tradition of creating ridiculously elaborate meals for just the three of us, served on a full-out finest china/crystals/candelabra/etc properly set table, all whilst in our most comfortable, slouchy, ugly pajamas/houseclothing. (Frankly, I think my mother will count herself lucky if we deign to wear pants.) It's truly wonderful and great, great fun. (Also extremely delicious, if I say so myself before the six hours of cooking I have ahead of me tomorrow/today/Monday.)

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

Screw you, Shirt.Woot, for your dude-centric poll! Dresses, skirts, some sparkles & lace or something? Geesh.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

This assumes that there will be a dinner, at home or elsewhere. Some of us non-christians will do chinese take-out, or may be the usual burgers and fries. Definitely not chick-fil-a.

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

I wear a sleep shirt. It's a T-shirt and pajamas!

If there are people over I'll pull on a pair of lounging pants for the sake of decorum.

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

My heart on my sleeve and my food on my chest.