WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Unstealthiest Ninjas

Rare is the shirt that can spawn a sequel, much less two. But the Unstealthiest Ninjas have been bumbling and stumbling their way into fans' hearts and closets for too long. Now's their time in the sun, which is pretty fitting when you consider a good ninja would probably be in the shadows.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Most excellent side sale idea! Except maybe the purple one. 8-)

Look at you guys covering all the bases, and it couldn't have happened to a better series of shirts!

Congrats Doomcat, well deserved!

lonelypond

quality posts: 410 Private Messages lonelypond

Oh, so many choices...

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick

I almost didn't see this deal. Thank goodness for the unstealthy dude.

Now, if you're ordering this shirt in women's sizes, the print is SMALL - especially noticeable on the WXL. You've been warned. You may now continue enjoying your DoOomcats.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Ooooh! After Narfcake purchases all the UnNinjas, I can "rescue" the little squishies from his t-shirt bunker!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

gholt121

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gholt121

I wish that there was a "bundle" price for three of the same kind of shirt (i.e.: one each of the short-sleeved T's for $35).

Proud Woot!er since 2005.

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
JenDupre wrote:

Look at you guys covering all the bases

What! No bags or aprons?

stardustmage

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardustmage

I love the Unstealthy Ninja shirts! I have all 3 t-shirts, wish I had more money so I could get some of the hoodies or jackets.

tommytom02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tommytom02

Do these use the newfangled screen printing method used when ordering from all designs, or the old one that doesn't suck? I ordered a few old styles in larger sized because I got fat, and the color and quality of the designs is quite inferior. They kinda feel like a tarp.

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick
tommytom02 wrote:Do these use the newfangled screen printing method used when ordering from all designs, or the old one that doesn't suck? I ordered a few old styles in larger sized because I got fat, and the color and quality of the designs is quite inferior. They kinda feel like a tarp.

The "newfangled" printing isn't screen printing. It's digital printing. What you do want is screen printing. As of this time, all side sales have been screen printed. Unless stated otherwise, it's screen printing.

Besides, shirt wooters killed the digital printer for weeks to come. They're so backed up they don't even know when they'll be caught up.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
blanked wrote:What! No bags or aprons?

or posters!

that was fun while it lasted!

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
bpr2 wrote:or posters!

Or greeting cards

MrsBones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBones

I actually got my Unstealthiest Ninja I as a result of a Random Shirt sale (yes, I bought three - the other two were Ugly Christmas Sweater 2011 and Using Your Melon.) It never moved me enough to buy it before it was reckoned, however since receiving it I wear it frequently.

I'm considering springing for the zip-up hoodie, but the design on the back seems rather small, and maybe just a tad bit too high. Who already owns one of these fancy pieces of outerwear and can tell me whether or not my concerns are justified?

If I'm to keep buying shirts, I need MXS! Please add my size!

bluetechnomix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bluetechnomix

Thank you so much for bringing them back woot! Finally bought the last one for my boyfriend. He'll have the whole collection now. This made my day!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Would it be possible to merge Unstealthiest Ninja II and Unstealthiest Ninja II? It's showing up twice in the back catalog because of the difference in URLs, and any links from around the site (such as when people posted in the thread for UnNinja3, the old Reckonings, etc.) link to the "dead"/"sold out" shirt... and we all want people to buy shirts, right?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

This is a great idea, a grouping of designs in the four main apparel styles. DO THIS MORE.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:Would it be possible to merge Unstealthiest Ninja II and Unstealthiest Ninja II? It's showing up twice in the back catalog because of the difference in URLs, and any links from around the site (such as when people posted in the thread for UnNinja3, the old Reckonings, etc.) link to the "dead"/"sold out" shirt... and we all want people to buy shirts, right?

I'll pass it on. Not sure if there was method behind that madness or not. Thanks for pointing it out.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
gholt121 wrote:I wish that there was a "bundle" price for three of the same kind of shirt (i.e.: one each of the short-sleeved T's for $35).

I SECOND THAT!!!

likethesocks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages likethesocks
gholt121 wrote:I wish that there was a "bundle" price for three of the same kind of shirt (i.e.: one each of the short-sleeved T's for $35).

Another vote for this! I want all three hoodies but $75-90 is a slight bit steep for this lil-Wooter in Woot-landia. A small discount for a "bundle deal" and my good-deal-justification powers will kick in!

mom2hapakids

quality posts: 14 Private Messages mom2hapakids

My 8 year old son absolutely loves these. Great timing as he's outgrowing is Unstealthiest Ninja 1 shirt. Maybe I should get multiples in various sizes to cover him until he can get a job and buy his own.

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh
blanked wrote:What! No bags or aprons?

Oh man, the ninja on fire on an apron would be AWESOME!

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh
MrsBones wrote:I actually got my Unstealthiest Ninja I as a result of a Random Shirt sale (yes, I bought three - the other two were Ugly Christmas Sweater 2011 and Using Your Melon.) It never moved me enough to buy it before it was reckoned, however since receiving it I wear it frequently.

What?! Lucky! I need to buy more random shirts!

popang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popang

As far as size and placement on the zip-up hoodies. I got the "Binge" zip-up and although the designs are about the same size, it looks as though the placement for the "Unstealthiest Ninja" zip-ups is a bit high; higher than what the sale for "Binge" displays.

http://pop.woot.com/offers/the-binge-zip-up-hoodie

"Binge" size and placement in real life is perfect, and the zip-ups wash great. Usually on a zip-up the material shrinks when washed so your zippers look like strips of bacon. Not these, the zippers still lay flat!

PoAng

quality posts: 4 Private Messages PoAng

Thank you, thank you, thank you! For some cool zip-up hoodies.

Since these are late for Christmas, I'll somehow work them into a birthday gift for my brother.

minyatur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minyatur

A little off topic.... Would it be possible for woot to get an XS or a WS for hoodies for the more petite wooters? My first woot hoodie was a medium and I was swimming in it. The last few hoodies I ordered were small but still quite big and baggy.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

only a few more hours folks!

that was fun while it lasted!

sstop66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sstop66

I'm an snowman. I remembered the deadline clause but not the sell out part. Please extend, do over, hook me up - ugggg so sad!!!

Cantras

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cantras

I decided I was going to get one of these... at 9:00p the 30th... and then forgot before I got home. If anyone should happen to get the zip-up unstealthiest #1(ninja on fire) size small in the mail and discover it doesn't fit, I would love to buy it off you.

sxcballz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sxcballz
sstop66 wrote:I'm an snowman. I remembered the deadline clause but not the sell out part. Please extend, do over, hook me up - ugggg so sad!!!

I would also like this to come back!

amnishaw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amnishaw
sxcballz wrote:I would also like this to come back!

Yessssss, please print to order! I needs now kthx.

dheerajgolla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dheerajgolla

moar!!!!!!