WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do your shirts still fit?
  • 51.2% - Yes, I was the epitome of moderation. 417
  • 21.7% - Nope, I look like a bratwurst in a hot dog bun. 177
  • 27% - I would answer this poll but am experiencing a food-induced coma. 220
814 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

prttymf8

quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8

Where is the option "Didn't fit to begin with. Ordered the 3XL in hopes of slimming down into them one day."

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

No, because Anvil shirts are too short! BA-BOOM!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

carolinapanther28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carolinapanther28

When the shirts changed to their current iteration their fit wasn't nearly as good for me. My gf also had the same issue with the womens woot shirts. I'd love a return to the old shirt, even if it added to the price.

mfch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mfch

My American Apparel shirts still fit perfectly. Unfortunately, after the change to a cheaper shirt (and a price hike) I just cannot buy from Woot anymore. I have over 60 woot shirts, but honestly, I wouldn't buy to many these days AA or not because they are all just cutesy cats and rabbits and not cool stuff like Nightmare Hen anymore.

mcneelyj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcneelyj

agreed, especially for kids shirts. The shirts they use now are just too short. I buy shirts for my son and after a single cold water wash have to give it to his sister. He just turned 5 and we were buying 6's. Now i'm thinking we need to go another size up.

carolinapanther28 wrote:When the shirts changed to their current iteration their fit wasn't nearly as good for me. My gf also had the same issue with the womens woot shirts. I'd love a return to the old shirt, even if it added to the price.

Suit Up!

fes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fes
bluetuba wrote:No, because Anvil shirts are too short! BA-BOOM!

This.

carolinapanther28 wrote:When the shirts changed to their current iteration their fit wasn't nearly as good for me...I'd love a return to the old shirt, even if it added to the price.

And this.