During 2012, shirt.woot endured:
- first day price increase from $10 to $12
- launch of side sale/Woot Plus sales
- transition from AA to Anvil blanks
- website redesign and relaunch
- new Derby rules
- launch of back catalog, changing the meaning of the "Reckoning" and increasing opportunities for artists to earn commissions
- expansion of items offered from only t-shirts to long sleeve ts, hoodies (three types), posters, mugs, ipad sleeves, aprons, unisex tanks, women's tanks, mugs, greeting cards, and totes. (But not pants: woot shirts are not for use as pants.)
And that's not including events that were not deliberately planned by shirt.woot staff, such as the Wreckonings (Part I, II, and III); RamyB no longer being a Derby regular; shirt.woot functioning as a dating site; RoyalBlueBlankGate2012, the end of both PatrickPens' streak and RamyB's streak, and so on.
But 365 days ago, shirt.woot was selling The Binge, Nevermore, Unstealthiest Ninja I and Unstealthiest Ninja II. The more things change, the more they stay the same.