WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Derby #283: Slogans for Animals closed for voting at noon today. One of these designs will go on sale as our First Place selection on Friday - the rest could be selected by our Editors to print or just go down in near-miss history. Click on each picture below to see that entry's page, with a fuller view of the design. The final nine, in no particular order...

Cats! by BootsBoots
Dino-soar by kevlar51
More than just bacon by odysseyroc
Slow and Steady by ChuckleNorris
Ruling the World by Naolito
The Pilot by walmazan
Life isn´t that hard by wirdou
Narwhals! (Resub) by freshmutton

Come back tonight at midnight to see (and, of course, buy) our first-place winner. Then do the same thing Saturday and Sunday morning. Please? Thanks for Derbying!

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo

I looked in the various threads but didn't see why the Fog O War is only 8 shirts for this derby. Wootbot stated above "the final 9" but there are only 8 listed here and only 8 "?" in the voting area. What did I miss?

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

amroyo wrote:I looked in the various threads but didn't see why the Fog O War is only 8 shirts for this derby. Wootbot stated above "the final 9" but there are only 8 listed here and only 8 "?" in the voting area. What did I miss?

We deleted a design at an artist's request. Usually the 'eight fog' corrects itself but there was especially low voting this week because of the holidays so that may have played a part in it not moving back to nine.

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo
tgentry wrote:We deleted a design at an artist's request. Usually the 'eight fog' corrects itself but there was especially low voting this week because of the holidays so that may have played a part in it not moving back to nine.

Ah, thank you. Makes sense.

deboraho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deboraho

Are there any honorable mentions for this derby ?