WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Derby #283: Slogans for Animals closed for voting at noon today. One of these designs will go on sale as our First Place selection on Friday - the rest could be selected by our Editors to print or just go down in near-miss history. Click on each picture below to see that entry's page, with a fuller view of the design. The final nine, in no particular order...

Cats! by BootsBoots
Dino-soar by kevlar51
More than just bacon by odysseyroc
Slow and Steady by ChuckleNorris
Ruling the World by Naolito
The Pilot by walmazan
Life isnĀ“t that hard by wirdou
Narwhals! (Resub) by freshmutton

Come back tonight at midnight to see (and, of course, buy) our first-place winner. Then do the same thing Saturday and Sunday morning. Please? Thanks for Derbying!

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo

I looked in the various threads but didn't see why the Fog O War is only 8 shirts for this derby. Wootbot stated above "the final 9" but there are only 8 listed here and only 8 "?" in the voting area. What did I miss?

tgentry

quality posts: 115 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

amroyo wrote:I looked in the various threads but didn't see why the Fog O War is only 8 shirts for this derby. Wootbot stated above "the final 9" but there are only 8 listed here and only 8 "?" in the voting area. What did I miss?

We deleted a design at an artist's request. Usually the 'eight fog' corrects itself but there was especially low voting this week because of the holidays so that may have played a part in it not moving back to nine.

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo
tgentry wrote:We deleted a design at an artist's request. Usually the 'eight fog' corrects itself but there was especially low voting this week because of the holidays so that may have played a part in it not moving back to nine.

Ah, thank you. Makes sense.

deboraho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deboraho

Are there any honorable mentions for this derby ?