puremood2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages puremood2002

I'm a woman M size, but ordered S since I thought men's hoodies are usually large.. Am I right or am I out of luck? I searched and found they probably won't take return for wrong size order.. I emailed them trying to correct the problem but they are not working on weekends.. Regret buying from them now...

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
puremood2002 wrote:I'm a woman M size, but ordered S since I thought men's hoodies are usually large.. Am I right or am I out of luck? I searched and found they probably won't take return for wrong size order.. I emailed them trying to correct the problem but they are not working on weekends.. Regret buying from them now...

You're probably OK. I wear a WL in Anvil. I order either a M or L in hoodies - M fits correctly, L fits really loose for when I want it to be all baggy and super comfy.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

I wear a WM in AA. I just got my first zip-up hoodie (S) and it fits perfectly. For pullovers, I have both S and M. The small fits correctly and is more flattering than the medium; the medium is better for that "it's raining, the dishes need to be washed, and I'm grumpy" fit.

The pullover hoodies seem to be fairly forgiving in their fit; Narfcake wears a ML in AA and we both order M pullover hoodies. The zip-ups are slightly less forgiving because the band around the bottom is tight when the hoodie is zipped, but folks who wear the same size in t-shirts may prefer different sizes of zip-up hoodies because the fit depends on where the bottom of the hoodie falls on your body and your body shape.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)