WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Artist Spotlight: Spiritgreen

Some designers show up, give us one cool shirt, and then peace out. Not Spiritgreen! With an eye for the cute and the creepy and sometimes both at the same time, he just can't stop cranking out stuff that we want to print. Such success needs to be celebrated! How, you ask? Well, with a whole sale devoted just to his stuff, obviously!

Quality Posts

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

No posters?

Great artist choice btw!

that was fun while it lasted!

cursedprincess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cursedprincess

Congrats to Spiritgreen!

I see a couple I might get, although I'm disappointed that 'Aww and Order' wasn't offered on a LS. That would've been an instant buy.

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Hooray!! Critical Hit is back. I get many comments when wearing it, I must buy more! Actually, there's a few more here I want to buy, namely Ancestry, and Fire Maker.

Congrats on the event Spiritgreen!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

lonelypond

quality posts: 451 Private Messages lonelypond
cursedprincess wrote:Congrats to Spiritgreen!

I see a couple I might get, although I'm disappointed that 'Aww and Order' wasn't offered on a LS. That would've been an instant buy.

This. My hoodie pile grows. My long sleeve shirt pile has not. Hmmmm...Firemaker, Rainbringer?!?!?!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Congratulations, Spiritgreen!

I would have loved to see Nose Thief on a... apron? tote? poster? computer wallpaper? Something that occupies less room in my house than a hoodie.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

groucho1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages groucho1

Nice work, Spiritgreen...
Your "Fire Maker, Rain Bringer" design would look great running down one of the sleeves of a long sleeve shirt.

Wish I could get "Read the Whole Book" on a nice LS Shirt. My wife has enough totes. Guess I missed the bus on that one the first time thru. I'll double check The Reckoning before I lose all hope.

Keep up the good work!

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

Congrats on the special sale, Spiritgreen!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 223 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Thanks guys! And *thank you* Shirt Woot for the special feature, I'm honored. Quite literally. :^)

Is this a good time to ask what people would like to see from me this year? I know it's closed right now, but for reference, this is my back catalog. Send me any feedback you got, and please follow the new Spiritgreen page on Facebook!

THX!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

This side sale does a good job of showing off how much variety Spiritgreen pulls off. Eyeing the victorian Tron and Zombie Hotel shirts.

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
Spiritgreen wrote:... Is this a good time to ask what people would like to see from me this year? ...

More cuteness? Some of us are weakened by that ...

That said, I can't help but to feel that beyond the other changes in the past year, the typical Wooter's tastes have changed too. I'll have to think about it ...

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

Glad to see spiritgreen in the spotlight. Congrats!

Nose Thief and Hungry Igloo are missing yet perfect for this time of year (though the lack of royal blue shirts would hinder Igloo).

Aww and Order on LS would have been an insta-buy, on a hoodie, no.

Want 66 degrees on LS as well.

07/11/14

PixelPants

quality posts: 69 Private Messages PixelPants

Great to see you in the spotlight Spirit. Having multiple designs of up for sale all at once is a great reminder of your consistency in producing memorable images and tackling different styles.

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909

[quote postid="5300341" user="Spiritgreen"]Is this a good time to ask what people would like to see from me this year? /quote]

I have 3 of your shirts and one apron (that I gave as gifts to 3 people); none are your cutsie designs, so I would like to see fewer cute shirts and more of your non-cute shirts.

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Congrats Spiritgreen!!! My favorite artist at shirt.woot :D Don't stop making awesome stuff!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Congrats on the feature, SG! I know my drawer has quite a few of your designs in there.

midstarrynight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midstarrynight
Spiritgreen wrote:Thanks guys! And *thank you* Shirt Woot for the special feature, I'm honored. Quite literally. :^)

Is this a good time to ask what people would like to see from me this year? I know it's closed right now, but for reference, this is my back catalog. Send me any feedback you got, and please follow the new Spiritgreen page on Facebook!

THX!

You are one of my favorite artists!

I actually really love Mr. Fallwinter...I think it has a great style to it.

But keep on rocking it!

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

Well, I have just ordered my new favorite Christmas/Zombie L/S t-shirt :D

Gotta love a tree o'zombie cupcakes.

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone

yay, a SpiritGreen special! looking forward to wear my aww and order hoodie

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 26 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

@ Spiritgreen

Foxes. Always more foxes. *Will never have enough fox shirts*

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

dooomcat

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dooomcat

Oo nice! Lovely showcase Spiritgreen! I think my favorite is still the haunted house, though I suppose that's a bit out of season.

millerontap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages millerontap

Good. I own 2 of the 9 designs offered...Zombie and Fire/Rain. Thinking of adding Shakespeare to the mix. Congrats, Spiritgreen!

pepeenguo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pepeenguo

Ugh! no kids sizes. Would have bought the hoodie with the characters instantly otherwise...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 223 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Thanks for the feedback Narfcake, blk909, midstarrynight and TobiasAmaranth. I will think on all of that! :^)

Thanks everyone for the very kind words!

---

@Dooomcat, I am making a teequel to Haunted Housework. I overshot last Halloween so I'll try to make sure I hit the next one.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
Spiritgreen wrote:@Dooomcat, I am making a teequel to Haunted Housework. I overshot last Halloween so I'll try to make sure I hit the next one.

Oooh, I'm totally excited to see Post-Exorcism Housework! I assume it will sparkle in the light instead of glowing in the dark.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Only a couple more hours of this sale folks! Get buying!

that was fun while it lasted!

cheshirefox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheshirefox

Oh blast it all! This morning my mother shyly asked me if she could get an 'Aww and Order' hooded sweatshit. Is there any amount of bribes I can offer to get her one even with the even past due?