stickililli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stickililli

This shirt is AWESOME! Can't wait to get mine in the mail! :-)

schadlekaula

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schadlekaula

I bought this shirt and it arrived yesterday, looking awesome... Until I washed it. I pulled it out of the dryer and half of the threading on the hem had come unraveled leaving the bottom of the shirt, obviously, only half hemmed and wonky looking. I guess I can't expect much from a $5 shirt but even Walmart shirts survive their first wash. I'm very disappointed :-/

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

schadlekaula wrote:I bought this shirt and it arrived yesterday, looking awesome... Until I washed it. I pulled it out of the dryer and half of the threading on the hem had come unraveled leaving the bottom of the shirt, obviously, only half hemmed and wonky looking. I guess I can't expect much from a $5 shirt but even Walmart shirts survive their first wash. I'm very disappointed :-/

I'm sorry you've had such a problem with your shirt! That obviously shouldn't happen. If you haven't already, please email support@woot.com with your order number, username, and a description of your problem and they should take care of you.

walkinghispath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages walkinghispath

I got this shirt in women's small for my daughter for her birthday so I left it in the Woot bag until yesterday (her birthday, she's a peeker). When I opened it to put it in a gift bag I realized that the design was printed crooked. Anyone else have this problem? How do I get a good one?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

walkinghispath wrote:I got this shirt in women's small for my daughter for her birthday so I left it in the Woot bag until yesterday (her birthday, she's a peeker). When I opened it to put it in a gift bag I realized that the design was printed crooked. Anyone else have this problem? How do I get a good one?

Sorry for the delay in response, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be more than glad to assist you in resolving the issue.

InterestingLady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InterestingLady
HaxRomana wrote:I've never wished something was a tote bag more in my whole life.

Check out the shirt.woot plus this week....

pirateslife4me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pirateslife4me

I love this design, but I wish it was a totebag. You know, to carry all your books in!

ehatfield19

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ehatfield19
mkmiller wrote:Time enough at last......

Awesome "Zone" reference! Except these glasses cannot be broken. Torn maybe.....err...

Erica Hatfield