no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
j5 wrote:Even with the new Anvil sizing? My SO now gets WS in Anvil vs. WL in AA.

tell her congrats on the miraculous weight loss! she looks grate!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
j5 wrote:Even with the new Anvil sizing? My SO now gets WS in Anvil vs. WL in AA.

To the best of my knowledge - which is not very "best" on this question - yes.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Mavyn wrote:A lot of shirts sold at concerts don't list the tour stops. That said...yeah, a lot of rips.

I've been away from Woot for quite some time and just decided to wander back in and see what was up. I have to say this Derby wasn't a good choice for my first foray back. The concept is awesome, the subs not so much. I buy and wear band tour shirts, not all with the dates, but I like having the dates on them. but they are almost always on the back, and Woot doesn't do f/b prints as a rule. Whatever - I'm a bit disappointed in the offereings so far.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
paigeg wrote:I've been away from Woot for quite some time and just decided to wander back in and see what was up. I have to say this Derby wasn't a good choice for my first foray back. The concept is awesome, the subs not so much. I buy and wear band tour shirts, not all with the dates, but I like having the dates on them. but they are almost always on the back, and Woot doesn't do f/b prints as a rule. Whatever - I'm a bit disappointed in the offereings so far.

Yeh, I have to say that a lot of these entries seem made by people who NEVER SAW A CONCERT TEE.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
paigeg wrote:I've been away from Woot for quite some time and just decided to wander back in and see what was up.

Yar! Paige! I was wondering where you ran off to!

move along

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ

why are there still shirts in the fog that have real band names??? im surprised they haven't been pulled yet

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
L3g3ndQ wrote:why are there still shirts in the fog that have real band names??? im surprised they haven't been pulled yet

Did you tattle on them with a link to the said real band names? The Rejectionator might not have made the rounds since they fogged?

jmf1081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmf1081

Oh no, I am a week late with my idea:
- The Dung Beatles -
The come listen to our crap tour.

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ

last years fake band derby was soooooo much better B^( last time there was quite a few that i actually wanted but this time around there are like two. where is the creativity??