bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis
6amcrisis wrote:Thanks chrispen - definitely going to rework it, but not in time to resub for this derby unfortunately. Client deadlines must come first. Don't know where it will go, but if you join me at fb.com/vincent.carrozza you can find out when I do. And thanks, I appreciate your comment. Getting rejected was a bummer man.
Vincent

I loved this shirt for my daughter who is a chemistry major. Couldn't wait to buy it even complained that they pulled yours and didn't reject fosters the friends which is from cartoon network so whats the deal. Hope to see it again.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: hermann and the little creatures

Kudos on experimenting with another style

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Rise & Shine

Ditto. It's got a great 80's skate graphics vibe. I take it from your user name that's what you're going for?

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
cdrewlow wrote:Great band name. I picture their sound as a crazier version of Trampled By Turtles.

Right on! TBT is a great band.

6amcrisis

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 6amcrisis
bolis wrote:I loved this shirt for my daughter who is a chemistry major. Couldn't wait to buy it even complained that they pulled yours and didn't reject fosters the friends which is from cartoon network so whats the deal. Hope to see it again.

Thanks bolis - really glad you liked, and I'm sorry it didn't work out too. It will definitely turn up somewhere eventually, even if just on redbubble because I really want one myself!

Vincent

oakenspirit

quality posts: 84 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: HP/DC

I love how our shirts have stuck together the whole time... makes me feel like we are touring together!

(that would be an amazing show!)

Let's take this bus into the fog...

hehe

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: The S'mores

Thanks so much for the support on this everyone! And I really appreciate the compliments on the texture--it's an element I've been striving to be more conscious of recently.

sanderclan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sanderclan

Looking at their touring schedule, it must be a dead band. They haven't updated since 2007.

Sanderclan

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: Thee Hipsters

Thanks to everybody who voted for this design before everybody else heard of it.

lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
cdrewlow wrote:Great band name. I picture their sound as a crazier version of Trampled By Turtles.

Oddly enough.... I live in Duluth, MN which is were Trampled By Turtles is from. I was listening to them the entire time I worked on this design.

writermist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist
Re: The Battles

I think designs that scored as high as this one did in the England Derby should be allowed to be resubed

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
odysseyroc wrote:Van Halen is named after the Drummer!

lol

move along

daletheskater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daletheskater
orabbit wrote:Ditto. It's got a great 80's skate graphics vibe. I take it from your user name that's what you're going for?

Yeah my illustration technique suits this style + I do enjoy skateboarding! Thanks for voting!

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
lkackman wrote:Oddly enough.... I live in Duluth, MN which is were Trampled By Turtles is from. I was listening to them the entire time I worked on this design.

Seriously?!? I lived in Duluth until October. I thought I was the only Duluthian in these parts. Did you see them open for Willie Nelson at the Bayfront?

oakenspirit

Re: The Flux Ambassadors!

GREAT SCOTT!

This is my first design to make it to the fog. Even though it may be short-lived, I am proud to have made it. It's like Docs always saying... "If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." :p

Thanks so to everyone who voted!

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
oakenspirit wrote:GREAT SCOTT!

This is my first design to make it to the fog. Even though it may be short-lived, I am proud to have made it. It's like Docs always saying... "If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." :p

Congrats on hitting the fog for the first time, OakenSpirit!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: The Walkers

Yeeee, Love me some zombie!

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
roserael wrote:I almost wish you had use "I don't think that word means what you think it means".. but I love it!

Thanks! I tried to either use that part of the line instead or incorporate it in some way, but nothing ended up working out for me the way I wanted.

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

congrats!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Awesome!!!

kharmazero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kharmazero
Re: Tesla and the Transformers

such a disapointment that it has been rejected

kaneycanes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaneycanes
Re: Rise & Shine

Awesome top!! Love it

kharmazero

omarfeliciano wrote:Kudos on experimenting with another style

thanks Omar :-))

oakenspirit

tjschaeffer wrote:Congrats on hitting the fog for the first time, OakenSpirit!
kevlar51 wrote:congrats!
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Awesome!!!

Thanks guys!

kharmazero

6amcrisis wrote:Your colours and style, man.. just love it.

Thanks a lot

chrispen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrispen
6amcrisis wrote:Thanks chrispen - definitely going to rework it, but not in time to resub for this derby unfortunately. Client deadlines must come first. Don't know where it will go, but if you join me at fb.com/vincent.carrozza you can find out when I do. And thanks, I appreciate your comment. Getting rejected was a bummer man.
Vincent

Done and done. I look forward to purchasing this shirt at some undetermined point in the future.

daletheskater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daletheskater
kaneycanes wrote:Awesome top!! Love it

Cheers bro! ;)

blairteste

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blairteste
writermist wrote:The ears? Not even the ears match Mickey. Mickey has two full circles... I ended up using my own way of drawing mouse ears. I always drew them round.

I wish companies like Disney would just make a sort of deal like... half of the $ goes to them or something.

At this rate... the world will never see any nice shirts with both the rabbit and the mouse together.

There's gotta be a loophole.

I laugh at you thinking disney would look over the fact that his ears are "round" not circles

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: Apocalypse Tour

This is great dijay! +1

expo01

expo01

Great work man! +1

naymarie33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages naymarie33
Re: Serotonin & the Dopamines

I love it, right down to the heart accents in the letters!

lonelypond

quality posts: 434 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Night Owl Crisis

like it; so true.

lonelypond

Re: Apocalypse Tour

and they already printed the t-shirts. perfect : )

lonelypond

Re: Bigfoot Banjo Ballet

so many excellent things

ThingamaBob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThingamaBob

You know that it would be untrue
You know that I would be a liar
If I was to say to you
I'm not gonna be a buyer

This must print!

BTW, while listening to a Doors song today, I happened to recall the drummer in the group. His name? John Densmore. Coincidence? I think not.

lonelypond

Re: Cats tour - when they feel like it

Great! I like the way the design's laid out along the circle (and the presumed musical cats, I have one who plays any rubber band she can find)

lonelypond

Re: Machiavelli and The Prince Revolution

I love a good Machiavelli reference.

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
Re: The Blacksmiths

I was hoping you would do a band shirt after seeing the filthy hippies shirt! I really like the woodcut/litho look to the design, and reading the song titles add that little bit of inside fun that I like in my shirts, something to make me smile on the inside whenever I wear it

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Rock's most possessive band rocks.

As far as the pun bands go this is my fav.