harzack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harzack
writermist wrote:I think designs that scored as high as this one did in the England Derby should be allowed to be resubed

Your comment is the only light in this fog of criticism: D (just kidding)
It became popular justice and rejected the design, I wonder if all the designs (and designers) will be judged in the same way?
Thanks for the comments though most were not very positive because it means that at least the design has attracted attention.

harzack

Re: HP/DC

Yes!! it was Epic!But I think I've run out of energies at the gates of fog! Too many drugs, alcohol and groupies but I'll try until the final countdown!
Thank you all for the comments and votes!

harzack

Re: The Flux Ambassadors!

I guess you are not ready for it yet but no! Yes, you are ready for this shirt and your kids are gonna love it.

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

My favorite :D Hope it wins Wences!:D

wirdou

so great!:D

wirdou

such a brilliant idea!!!

kharmazero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kharmazero

it's a killer shirt and it should be in the fog

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Just Press Play

I like it, sooooo true these days.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
omarfeliciano wrote:I like it, sooooo true these days.

Thanks, Omar.

I'm a bit confused as to why I suddenly shot up 25 votes in the last 12 hours, but I'll take it. Too bad it wasn't earlier in the week. Oh well, another week, another theme! Excelsior!

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: Apocalypse Tour

Thanks to everyone for your kind words :D

lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
cdrewlow wrote:Seriously?!? I lived in Duluth until October. I thought I was the only Duluthian in these parts. Did you see them open for Willie Nelson at the Bayfront?

Sadly I did not, that was my bachelor party weekend. However we did party in the hotel that Willie was staying in... I believe there was a point in which we wondered the halls looking for him. I honestly don't remember...

oakenspirit

quality posts: 84 Private Messages oakenspirit
harzack wrote:Yes!! it was Epic!But I think I've run out of energies at the gates of fog! Too many drugs, alcohol and groupies but I'll try until the final countdown!

We don't wanna go home yet!

;)

I'm pulling for you!

oakenspirit

orabbit wrote:Thanks, Omar.

I'm a bit confused as to why I suddenly shot up 25 votes in the last 12 hours, but I'll take it. Too bad it wasn't earlier in the week. Oh well, another week, another theme! Excelsior!

I think it's hilarious man. I saw that guy in concert a few weeks back at a bar... He did have some sort of celtic drum he would also sporadically hit also though...

oakenspirit

harzack wrote:I guess you are not ready for it yet but no! Yes, you are ready for this shirt and your kids are gonna love it.

If my kids don't turn out to be $#@holes... heh

bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis
Re: Schrödinger and the Cat

1: I love that this is actually on a shirt that is a color that is not a form of grey black or blue. 2 It's a Schrodinger's cat reference. It's a must have!!

microburst54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages microburst54
Re: Sergeant Popper's Penguin Marching Band

Wish this one had done better - I like it a lot!

oakenspirit

harzack wrote:Yes!! it was Epic!But I think I've run out of energies at the gates of fog! Too many drugs, alcohol and groupies but I'll try until the final countdown!

WOOHOO!!

The show goes on!

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: Prairie Tour 2013

So cool! +1

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: hermann and the little creatures

This looks really great!

kennyline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kennyline

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Re: Pork Side of the Moon

Nice Job, Skek!

adamlawless

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamlawless

how to vote? can anyone help?

BiggInjun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BiggInjun
runnerfrog13 wrote:I was hoping you would do a band shirt after seeing the filthy hippies shirt! I really like the woodcut/litho look to the design, and reading the song titles add that little bit of inside fun that I like in my shirts, something to make me smile on the inside whenever I wear it

BiggInjun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BiggInjun
Re: The Blacksmiths

I love this one...

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

adamlawless wrote:how to vote? can anyone help?

Hello and welcome to woot! In order to vote, you need to have made at least one purchase from woot. Any of the woot sites except deals.woot, basically. The shirt.woot FAQ will better help you understand how shirt.woot works.

daletheskater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daletheskater
goldenthorn wrote:Hello and welcome to woot! In order to vote, you need to have made at least one purchase from woot. Any of the woot sites except deals.woot, basically. The shirt.woot FAQ will better help you understand how shirt.woot works.

Ah ok now I see...still if you can't vote i'm glad to get more feedback! :D

6amcrisis

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 6amcrisis
kharmazero wrote:such a disapointment that it has been rejected

I appreciate your disappointment kharmzero

Vincent

murramic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murramic

Man i was really hoping i'd be lovecraft

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

Crap, I would've voted for this one had I remembered to check! My 12yo would probably kill for this; the best of both worlds for her. ACDC was her first concert and she's a total HP freak. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!

brobosky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brobosky
Re: Marching Band Rocks

Want! Will buy.
I might buy lots of them and sell them in the parking lot where marching band contests are being held. It will be just like when I sold counterfeit Judas Priest t-shirts outside venues in the summer of 82.

nelsoncc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nelsoncc

Love this one!