WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Hot Tea

Finally, fashion you can steep in! We're bagging up all our loose-leaf-themed designs for a perfect mid-afternoon break of tees, hoodies, and long-sleeved shirts. Now you can show your refinement and sophisitication to all within visible range!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Let it tea... is my choice as the design that should be printed as a POSTER.

that was fun while it lasted!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bpr2 wrote:Let it tea... is my choice as the design that should be printed as a POSTER.

I'd hang that in my cube if I had cube walls!

Mmm, tea.

I'm just hanging out, really.

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD

TEA! Fiiiiinally!

bpr2

inkycatz wrote:I'd hang that in my cube if I had cube walls!

Mmm, tea.

It's agreed then! BRING BACK THE POSTERS PLEASE.

missyscove

quality posts: 12 Private Messages missyscove

If only Tea! was more gender neutral than "the gentleman's coffee"

I'm fond of referring to my tea habit as the classy way to caffeinate.

xanaos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xanaos

True story: Two summers ago, I saw a complete stranger wearing the "Tea!" shirt. I told him his shirt was awesome. In my 24 years of life, I have only told two complete strangers that I liked their shirts.

The takeaway here is that if you want strangers to compliment you, buy this shirt.

rueli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rueli

AHHH!!! I love this theme! Tea is my addiction and the world (aka my family and coworkers) needs to constantly be reminded about how much I adore the stuff!

(Although I would've preferred a zipper sweater, but I'll live with the hoodie.)

I blame my cousin for telling me about this site...

mastboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mastboy

Ive been waiting to buy Behold for YEARS!!!! Ohmygosh!Ohmygosh!Ohmygosh!!!!!! i am soooooooooo happy to get both t's

idiosyncratea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages idiosyncratea

I would also REAAAALLY prefer a zip-up version of "TEA! the gentleman's coffee" (main design on the back and the little gentleman tea cup and crazy coffee chilling on the front as a tiny insignia. I am just not super fond of pullovers. Please W00t!, pretty please, please, please?

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

I love tea reference shirts! I own most of these. Would love to see The Tea Shirt as a hoodie--preferably a light-weight zip-up. I particularly love wearing to The Steeping Room, a local tea shop; everyone wants to know where they can get one.

I have wanted Behold! since it first debuted (perfect to wear while drinking rooibos), except for the halo. Erase the halo and I'll buy at least two.

ETA - I too would love a gender- neutral or ladies version of Tea!

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

Good Stuff! Gentleman's Coffee is one of my favorite shirts of all time. Would love to see more RogerRogerRoger around these parts.

bpr2

30 more minutes until end of sale!

mastboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mastboy

Not a happy camper!!! as i previously wrote here i had been waiting for YEARS! to get a hold of this shirt... (BEHOLD) and I ordered 1 long sleeve and 1 short sleeved shirt to be shipped to me in germany... Oh surprise NOTHING came... i assume it just got lost in the mail, stolen or hell if i know.. I contacted the support department and they issued a refund... I DONT WANT A DAMN REFUND!! I WANT THOSE SHIRTS!!!!!! AAAAAAAA SOOOO BUMMED OUT....