WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Puns & Wordplay

You might have noticed that we sell a lot of pun shirts. Not just pun, not just two. Puns of them! Usually we keep them locked up in a punitentiary, but not this week. No, this week we're letting them pun wild across shirts, hoodies, and long-sleeve tees! So many puns in one place? Why, it's the eighth punder of the world!

Quality Posts

tsukitensh

quality posts: 22 Private Messages tsukitensh

On the one hand, I'd love to get some of these for my more punny friends.

On the other hand, encouraging their incessant punnery is likely to result in homicide.

thericochet

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet

Is the Resist design just a pun for resistors or is there something else I'm missing? Thinking of ordering it and am not looking to get stopped on the street because someone's a fan of something I haven't a clue about.

jon98gn

quality posts: 16 Private Messages jon98gn

What? Only a few of them are available as hoodies. I would have loved to add Pandemonium as a hoodie to go with my Pandemonium tshirt.

lazytaroice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lazytaroice

willing to buy 3 sweaters of the Pandemonium I have no idea how to contact @no1 directly.. hope he sees this!

sundbe10

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sundbe10

Thericochet-
I believe when I originally designed the shirt the description was "Join the resistance!", it was meant to be sort of a revolution, stick it to the man pun.

thericochet wrote:Is the Resist design just a pun for resistors or is there something else I'm missing? Thinking of ordering it and am not looking to get stopped on the street because someone's a fan of something I haven't a clue about.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Punishment enough, really.

Forgive me, Woot, for I have punned.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

don't have one

quality posts: 0 Private Messages don't have one

Siamese fighting fish. I just can't get past it.

momaimp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages momaimp

I wish they would put these images in a calendar. I'd love to have these at my work desk -- it isn't appropriate to wear t-shirts to my office.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
lazytaroice wrote:willing to buy 3 sweaters of the Pandemonium

unfortunately i have no control over what woot prints! (or perhaps "fortunately" from every1 else's perspective)

lazytaroice wrote:I have no idea how to contact @no1 directly..

you could try a séance! but thanks for the thought. and thanks to woot for printing the design again!

joegillum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joegillum

Please make short sleeved versions of these, I dont understand why you dont always do that.

Specifically the RESIST one.

ghost650

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ghost650

Wear Pandamonium to Giants vs Mariners game.

bpr2

quality posts: 175 Private Messages bpr2
joegillum wrote:Please make short sleeved versions of these, I dont understand why you dont always do that.

Specifically the RESIST one.

uhhh, they most likely have before.

that was fun while it lasted!

JazzSinger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JazzSinger

I'd love to get the Navy Seals one in a long sleeve tee.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

I was expecting a teerible sale, easy to resist, but as I craned my head over the screen, I saw seal team three having a kiwi just before pandemonium broke out when the japanese fish started fighting over the swiss cheese. If the emperor has his way, there'll be mug shots for all these cursers.*

*I gnowm I forgot the metrosexuals, err, metrognostics, but sew watt?

CaviMike

quality posts: 6 Private Messages CaviMike

I dunno what that Gnome is wearing but it looks more 'Retro' than Metro.

Personal info is personal.

icker32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icker32

Are the "Puns & Wordplay" shirts digitally printed or screened?

I bought one of the pandemonium shirts earlier and with the digital printing it was difficult to see the black design aspects.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
icker32 wrote:Are the "Puns & Wordplay" shirts digitally printed or screened?

Screened - and email support @ woot.com if you have concerns about the quality of the DTG print. (You should get an autoreply within a few hours with a ticket number; if not, your email got eaten in woot's Hungry, Hungry Spam Filter.)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

norcalbecca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages norcalbecca

Happy dance of joy for Pandamonium and Mug Shot! (...of course, this was before the 'reprint on demand' option was back). They're due to arrive today... can't wait to get 'em!