mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

I posted this over in the deals.woot forum, but I realize there are many shirt.wooters that don't frequent that side but would be intereseted in this. Here is the deals discussion. Here is what is happening with How We Roll:

Wil Wheaton announced on his blog that he is going to be in a SuperBowl commercial. In the blog post, he posted a picture and explained that even though you couldn't really tell, he was wearing (and would be in the commercial) his How We Roll Hoodie that he designed for shirt.woot!
How cool is that?

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

That's pretty cool! I'll be watching, pulling for my Falcons!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

This is pretty cool! As I mentioned on deals.woot, maybe woot might want to Woot Plus "How We Roll" in conjunction with the Super Bowl? I'm not sure how obvious the design will be in the advertisement or how motivated people will be to figure out where to buy it, but Wheaton mentioned it in his blog with a link and that might drive some traffic over! (And if he knows it's being reprinted and he's being paid commission for sales, he's savvy enough to promote that in his blog.)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

From what I understand designed is an extremely generous word.