jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301

22 hours of silence from Woot? I have to think this has cost Walmazan a lot of sales. If someone had gotten on here earlier and said "Sorry, we made a mistake. You'll get the derby version" all those people who didn't buy it because of the change would have been converted into purchases.

drifblim

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drifblim

I love this design, but it's not a buy for me because I don't like shirts where the design is rectangular, they look odd on girls because the chest distorts the rectangle I'd love to get this on a poster, I hope Woot puts it in their next poster woot+.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 23.991s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: qmink
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 663

First day sales 663
First day posts 41

rocketjohn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rocketjohn
jel2301 wrote:22 hours of silence from Woot? I have to think this has cost Walmazan a lot of sales. If someone had gotten on here earlier and said "Sorry, we made a mistake. You'll get the derby version" all those people who didn't buy it because of the change would have been converted into purchases.

Agreed. I checked back on the day of the first sale to see if there was an update, and there wasn't, and so I didn't buy, and still haven't.

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM
rocketjohn wrote:Agreed. I checked back on the day of the first sale to see if there was an update, and there wasn't, and so I didn't buy, and still haven't.

Ya know, as an Escher-esque shirt comes round again, I still feel cheated of the shirt I, we, voted on. What happened here?

Narfcake

quality posts: 362 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ClaudiaM wrote:Ya know, as an Escher-esque shirt comes round again, I still feel cheated of the shirt I, we, voted on. What happened here?

Neuro posted a link to what happened here.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM
Narfcake wrote:Neuro posted a link to what happened here.

Ah, thanks, Narfcake. Now at least I know. A shame he changed it, though.

rarima

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rarima

I LOVED this t-shirt, is one of my favourites for real!!!!

Hugs from Brazil!