jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301

22 hours of silence from Woot? I have to think this has cost Walmazan a lot of sales. If someone had gotten on here earlier and said "Sorry, we made a mistake. You'll get the derby version" all those people who didn't buy it because of the change would have been converted into purchases.

drifblim

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drifblim

I love this design, but it's not a buy for me because I don't like shirts where the design is rectangular, they look odd on girls because the chest distorts the rectangle I'd love to get this on a poster, I hope Woot puts it in their next poster woot+.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 23.991s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: qmink
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 663

First day sales 663
First day posts 41

rocketjohn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rocketjohn
jel2301 wrote:22 hours of silence from Woot? I have to think this has cost Walmazan a lot of sales. If someone had gotten on here earlier and said "Sorry, we made a mistake. You'll get the derby version" all those people who didn't buy it because of the change would have been converted into purchases.

Agreed. I checked back on the day of the first sale to see if there was an update, and there wasn't, and so I didn't buy, and still haven't.

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM
rocketjohn wrote:Agreed. I checked back on the day of the first sale to see if there was an update, and there wasn't, and so I didn't buy, and still haven't.

Ya know, as an Escher-esque shirt comes round again, I still feel cheated of the shirt I, we, voted on. What happened here?

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
ClaudiaM wrote:Ya know, as an Escher-esque shirt comes round again, I still feel cheated of the shirt I, we, voted on. What happened here?

Neuro posted a link to what happened here.

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM
Narfcake wrote:Neuro posted a link to what happened here.

Ah, thanks, Narfcake. Now at least I know. A shame he changed it, though.

rarima

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rarima

I LOVED this t-shirt, is one of my favourites for real!!!!

Hugs from Brazil!