WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Valentine's Day

Love is in the air! Have you been vaccinated? Unlike other emotions, love changes year-to-year, so you need to get a shot every winter to make sure you don't get it. Don't put it off, or February 14th will roll around and you'll end up in bed all week, canoodling with your new beloved.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Mon Petit Chou is printing on AA.

(Mods: could you put in a request for a giant orange "printed on AA" box like some of the royal blue shirts have?)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Mon Petit Chou and all long sleeves are being printed on AA!!!!

that was fun while it lasted!

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Looks like I'm in a bit of trouble this side sale! So many I want, but I can only allow myself a couple due to finances. Hopefully by payday on Wednesday, I'll know which one I want!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 619 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:Mon Petit Chou is printing on AA.

(Mods: could you put in a request for a giant orange "printed on AA" box like some of the royal blue shirts have?)

I'll pass it on.

Edit: and it's done with a poem even.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Thanks TT!!!

that was fun while it lasted!

inthekitchenbitchin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages inthekitchenbitchin

Aw, I was hoping for cards...a bit more useful for this day.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Sure would be nice if more than one shirt were available in pink. 8)

alexmg2420

quality posts: 5 Private Messages alexmg2420

Hmmm, I've been wanting a Mon Petit Chou since it was featured on the Woot calendar a couple years ago. American Apparel, you say? Yes, please!

EDIT: Wait the poem confused me, is it only the women's sizes that are pink? Or is the poem saying that pink is generally a women's color?

neuropsychosocial

alexmg2420 wrote:Hmmm, I've been wanting a Mon Petit Chou since it was featured on the Woot calendar a couple years ago. American Apparel, you say? Yes, please!

EDIT: Wait the poem confused me, is it only the women's sizes that are pink? Or is the poem saying that pink is generally a women's color?

Naw, all the sizes are on pink AA.

Did Adder ever post a picture of himself wearing Mon Petit Chou?

megalamb600

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megalamb600

Man, I was really really hoping you guys would bring back "Almost Human"!! Come on, please??

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
neuropsychosocial wrote:Did Adder ever post a picture of himself wearing Mon Petit Chou?

As a man of his words, yes he did.

For the backstory, this was the post when he asked for it.

mopeach

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mopeach

Wish the Dragontine was also a tote.

falkenca

quality posts: 1 Private Messages falkenca

Any chance we could get kids sizes in these???

neuropsychosocial

Narfcake wrote:As a man of his words, yes he did.

I see what you did there... Thanks for finding the picture!

For the backstory, this was the post when he asked for it.

And here's the post where he promised to buy one.

falkenca wrote:Any chance we could get kids sizes in these???

The fifteen short-sleeve shirts are all available in kids' sizes. Unfortunately, the three hoodies and six long-sleeve shirts are not available in kids' sizes. IMHO, the totes' size could hold a very small kid, but I haven't tried this. (They're a decent size to be carried by an elementary school kid for library books; however, the totes are strong enough that it would be easy to put more weight into them than it might be good for a young kid to carry. Or more weight than it's good for an adult to carry - the totes are really well-made!)

falkenca

quality posts: 1 Private Messages falkenca
neuropsychosocial wrote:The fifteen short-sleeve shirts are all available in kids' sizes. Unfortunately, the three hoodies and six long-sleeve shirts are not available in kids' sizes. IMHO, the totes' size could hold a very small kid, but I haven't tried this. (They're a decent size to be carried by an elementary school kid for library books; however, the totes are strong enough that it would be easy to put more weight into them than it might be good for a young kid to carry. Or more weight than it's good for an adult to carry - the totes are really well-made!)

Thanks!!! That's good to know! Thought I had checked SS, but guess I only checked LS. I can settle, considering the Player 2 is available in both and is perfect for my son for V-day!

ethibaul

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ethibaul

Some (my) long sleeve kid shirt request represents those of us in the Northern latitudes, where many of the designs (holiday specials like snowman, ugly sweater, or now V-day) are most wearable during the colder weather months.

Anyone with a kid knows, trying to wrangle 1 shirt on a squirming 2 year old is bad enough, but forget trying to put a long sleeve undershirt on first. Short sleeve is fine for the summer-theme shirts, but yeah, on these 8 degree days, the short sleeves don't work. (Kids aren't any less cute for it, but their attire may be slightly less witty.)

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

Am I the only on who wishes the "Loves Me" and "Loves Me Not" were actually front and back on the same shirt rather than on 2 different shirts?????

fredges

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredges

Got one for the cabbage-loving wife/chef! Yay!

calculush1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages calculush1

I would love the math heart design on a tote or a hoodie or a long sleeve, really ANYTHING other than a t-shirt! Because of woot, I already have too many t-shirts!

math is music