lckylbstr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lckylbstr

Looking to get a Valentine's Day hoodie and am a lady. It would appear that not even the 2XL will fit my bust, and I'm not a large lady either! 28" is the largest chest size available for adults? Is this right?

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
lckylbstr wrote:Looking to get a Valentine's Day hoodie and am a lady. It would appear that not even the 2XL will fit my bust, and I'm not a large lady either! 28" is the largest chest size available for adults? Is this right?

I don't know what size you normally wear (and don't need to), but the hoodies are basically the same as the men's T-shirts. The measurement you're seeing is with the garment laid flat and measuring it across, so it's not 28 inches around it's 28 inches across, or about 56 inches around, give or take. I wear a L in men's T-shirts, but I order a M in hoodies and they fit just fine. Order the same size if you like your hoodie a bit loose and slouchy. Hope that helps.

07/11/14

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
lckylbstr wrote:Looking to get a Valentine's Day hoodie and am a lady. It would appear that not even the 2XL will fit my bust, and I'm not a large lady either! 28" is the largest chest size available for adults? Is this right?

As caramelarrow noted, it's 28" across the front, so 56" around. The chest measurement for the Anvil M3XL is also 28" flat/56" around if that helps you compare.

With the pullover hoodies, most folks report sizing down one size. When I eyeball shirts versus hoodies, the short-sleeve shirts seem slightly longer but there seems to be more "volume" inside the hoodie. I have no idea how that would work geometrically (and I don't know how to explain it better!), but I hope that helps a little.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

lckylbstr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lckylbstr

thanks ladies!