oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit

I tend to have multiple projects going on at once and as such I just completed a few designs at about the same time... I am intending on entering them as daily designs.

Is it a bad idea to turn in multiple entries at once or should I turn them in one at a time, waiting to see how each fairs before sending the next.

Hope this isn't an dumb question.

Thanks in advance.

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku

I'm curious to know this too. Would the selection team tend to pick only one out of an artist's submitted batch even if they like more than one?

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Send over as many as you like. If we like two or three, we'll probably take two or three at once. It's been known to happen. They may or may not run very close together, but we certainly aren't against accepting multiple submissions if we like what we see.

oakenspirit

tgentry wrote:Send over as many as you like. If we like two or three, we'll probably take two or three at once. It's been known to happen. They may or may not run very close together, but we certainly aren't against accepting multiple submissions if we like what we see.

Thanks so much for the response.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

I read Oakenspirit's question just after I submitted something for review/publication and all I could think is - "Turning in multiple submissions on the same day might mean multiple rejections on the same day!" Hope Oakenspirit (and everyone else!) has more confidence in their work than I apparently have!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
neuropsychosocial wrote:I read Oakenspirit's question just after I submitted something for review/publication and all I could think is - "Turning in multiple submissions on the same day might mean multiple rejections on the same day!" Hope Oakenspirit (and everyone else!) has more confidence in their work than I apparently have!

Fire and forget. It's much easier to deal with.

move along

oakenspirit

neuropsychosocial wrote:I read Oakenspirit's question just after I submitted something for review/publication and all I could think is - "Turning in multiple submissions on the same day might mean multiple rejections on the same day!" Hope Oakenspirit (and everyone else!) has more confidence in their work than I apparently have!

I have been trying to get a book or three published and have therefore received BOATS of rejection letters...

I actually had to rewrite THIS question because that's exactly how it sounded...

"should I wait for your first rejection before I send the next" sort of thing...

I just always assume my stuff is TOO AWESOME for the agents looking it over... hehe

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Oakenspirit, I love your way of looking at it!

j5 wrote:Fire and forget. It's much easier to deal with.

Except it was more like, "Fire, load shirt.woot and see a question about rejection, think about multiple rejections in one day, laugh, post, forget."

Seriously, I sent the email and immediately loaded shirt.woot as my "break" reward!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)