WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mythological Creatures

Who is to say what is real and what isn't? Science? What have they ever done? Oh... Okay... wow... really, science is responsible for ALL OF THAT?! Jeez, we had no idea! But hey, who cares! Mythological creatures are fun, so why not celebrate their [non]existence with some tees, long sleeve shirts, and hoodies.

ariellem

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ariellem

love http://shirt.woot.com/offers/sullen but it would look better on the left (from our POV) than where it is, on the right

tons o' screaming monkeys (yay!)
almost no Box of Cobwebs in the past few years (boo :-< )

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

What are all the creatures on the alphabet shirt? The picture is too small to read, although I can guess at most of them.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

I wish that this sale included totes or a few more of the designs as hoodies. It is still January you know...

grisca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grisca

I need a dragon zip up hoodie, but there are none.
At least there is sullen :-)

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie

Yeti & Robot was way better when it was on Heather Grey!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

The Original Recycler makes me giggle.

I'm just hanging out, really.

jdelvoie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jdelvoie
tsukitensh wrote:What are all the creatures on the alphabet shirt? The picture is too small to read, although I can guess at most of them.

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=2949067&pageindex=1&replycount=185

larger image:
http://i44.tinypic.com/1zvr3i9.jpg

sarahat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sarahat

What color is the Molten Phoenix printed on? I can't tell if it's black or navy, an it doesn't say in the description....

wootiewooterson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootiewooterson

Staff

sarahat wrote:What color is the Molten Phoenix printed on? I can't tell if it's black or navy, an it doesn't say in the description....

The color is BLACK. Check 4 lines of text down from the title.

sarahat

wootiewooterson wrote:The color is BLACK. Check 4 lines of text down from the title.

Design Placement: Centered

Design Size:
2X - S: 12.76" x 15.11"

Pantone Color(s): Metallic Gold - White - 106C - 165C - 1795C

Features:

Fiber Content: 4.5 oz 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
Manufactured In: USA
Printed In: Carrollton, Texas, USA
Sizing Chart:

Please check our sizing chart before you order.

The line that usually says "We call this color xxxxxx." is missing.

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot
sarahat wrote:The line that usually says "We call this color xxxxxx." is missing.

It's not under the Features tab, it's next to the shirt image in the "buy now" section, right above the Quantity dropdown. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem like they do the "we call this color" thing anymore...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
vivbot wrote:It's not under the Features tab, it's next to the shirt image in the "buy now" section, right above the Quantity dropdown. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem like they do the "we call this color" thing anymore...

That is correct, they stopped doing that recently.

I'm just hanging out, really.

pbaze73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pbaze73

I wish several of these were hoodies! :\

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

I wish that they had posters of a few of these.

that was fun while it lasted!

hierophanta

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hierophanta

the sullen one is awesome but placement and size KILLS the shirt. IMHO it would look much better over a shoulder and about 1/2 size. pass.

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality

This was a pleasant addition to an otherwise cruddy week. Thanks, woot. :>

magshernandez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magshernandez

I too want a dragon zip up hoodie please. A Tote would also be nice.

Thank you

sarahat

vivbot wrote:It's not under the Features tab, it's next to the shirt image in the "buy now" section, right above the Quantity dropdown. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem like they do the "we call this color" thing anymore...

AH, I see it now. That is not at all where I was looking for it....I expected the shirt color to be near the ink colors listed.....you know, like it used to be....I guess that's what happens when I stop buying shirts as often. I don't notice changes right away.

maeve421

quality posts: 2 Private Messages maeve421

Is there a thread somewhere about how the longsleeve shirts tend to fit ladies? I'm gonna see what searching can provide, but figured I'd ask here, too.

I am wearing the newer ladies large shirt with much room in the waist and not so much in the bust, if that helps anyone provide an equivalent.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

YAY!!!!

Sullen is included!!!

My son LOVED his Sullen shirts, but has outgrown them (Yes, we own it in multiple kids sizes.)

Now, for a Men's Large to add to our collection.

And may have to get him the Sea Dragon LS as well. Hmmmm......

FrossetMareritt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FrossetMareritt

I love the Samurai and the Sea Dragon, I have the shirt, but it's always bugged me that the samurai's sword is upside-down and on the wrong side.

darkman4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darkman4

I have Sullen and Molten Phoenix in the SS variety. It would be nice to get LS version in the same size (3XL) but 3XL is not offered. I even like the Samurai and the Sea Dragon but not in the wrong size.

Google it, then ask!

tarrantm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tarrantm

I didn't realize shirt.woot did hoodies. Is there a way to filter the top 20 or past designs to only show the ones where hoodies are available?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
tarrantm wrote:I didn't realize shirt.woot did hoodies. Is there a way to filter the top 20 or past designs to only show the ones where hoodies are available?

The hoodies are only available through the woot plus sales. They've been running 2-3 Woot Plus sales every week, most of which have offered at least a few hoodies, so keep checking back. Woot will find a way to empty your wallet!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

kcjenk42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcjenk42

I love the Molten Phoenix (it's my favorite of all the woot shirts), but wish it was short sleeve instead of long; especially since there isn't a Ladies long sleeve. Double bummed since it isn't available through All Designs either due to the metallic ink. Guess I'll have to wait and hope that it is available in short sleeve again some day

greekong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greekong

I seriously need "The Samurai and the Sea Dragon" on a hoodie... Like naw plz..

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
darkman4 wrote:I have Sullen and Molten Phoenix in the SS variety. It would be nice to get LS version in the same size (3XL) but 3XL is not offered. I even like the Samurai and the Sea Dragon but not in the wrong size.

I buy 3xl in the s/s tees, and a 2xl l/s tee fits me well. You may have an issue if you are borderline on fitting the 3xl but otherwise you should be fine.