mrtuba9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrtuba9

I heard from JadenKale that orange shirts can't be printed from the catalog...?

60 woots, 102 items, 34x1, 7x2, 18x3 (3x3 ßÕÇ-now retired), 9 unique shirt.woot, 1 sellout.woot <--OUTDATED (except the martini ;')

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
mrtuba9 wrote:I heard from JadenKale that orange shirts can't be printed from the catalog...?

Woot no longer offers orange blanks, so any shirtst that were on Orange are not available.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

mrtuba9

Mavyn wrote:Woot no longer offers orange blanks, so any shirtst that were on Orange are not available.

But why...?

60 woots, 102 items, 34x1, 7x2, 18x3 (3x3 ßÕÇ-now retired), 9 unique shirt.woot, 1 sellout.woot <--OUTDATED (except the martini ;')

Mavyn

mrtuba9 wrote:But why...?

Because they quit carrying orange. It happened a long time ago, along with the heather grey. I'm guessing it's because they just don't sell that well. Look at the numbers--even some great designs have had pretty lackluster sales on orange. Along with cream and yellow, it's a bemoaned 'why did you use' color.

I don't agree, since I happen to love some of my orange shirts, but oh well.

lonelypond

quality posts: 414 Private Messages lonelypond
Mavyn wrote:

Agree with that.

mrtuba9

Mavyn wrote:Because they quit carrying orange. It happened a long time ago, along with the heather grey. I'm guessing it's because they just don't sell that well. Look at the numbers--even some great designs have had pretty lackluster sales on orange. Along with cream and yellow, it's a bemoaned 'why did you use' color.

Agree, agree. My first was I Like Them on the Grill... it gets noticed everytime I wear it. I was really hoping for a shot at Oh Burned!!! since I saw it on iCarly.

Mavyn

mrtuba9 wrote:Agree, agree. My first was I Like Them on the Grill... it gets noticed everytime I wear it. I was really hoping for a shot at Oh Burned!!! since I saw it on iCarly.

There are a couple different sizes available on teetrade.org