omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Alternative energies

Love the illustration and details Harzack!

walmazan

quality posts: 63 Private Messages walmazan
tomspc wrote:There's a point when so many "I love you" comments is just plain spam.

I think you should have more faith in your designs that you don't need people to spam the derby on your behalf...just saying

Is nothing wrong in promote your work in social media, in fact I think is how this business model works and I'm sure woot suggests using these tools for all the artist, Is nothing bad to bring more traffic to the site.

And promote your design doesn't work very good if your design does not meet the minimum required.

I not sure why you are so mad, but believe me, I'm just doing an extra effort to promote my work and is nothing wrong with that.

Saludos!

walmazan

Re: Boiling Point

hahaha! is so good! +1

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc
walmazan wrote:

I not sure why you are so mad, but believe me, I'm just doing an extra effort to promote my work and is nothing wrong with that.

Saludos!

I'm not mad. You absolutely should use social media to get votes. I felt it was unnecessary and annoying to spam the comment section with your design, that's all. You have Woot's blessing so continue on, doesn't matter what I think.

jhb0131

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhb0131

lol love the anger I would buy +1

bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis

love and would definitely buy daughter is a chemist and under her lab coat is shirt woot all the science shirts.

walmazan

tomspc wrote:I'm not mad. You absolutely should use social media to get votes. I felt it was unnecessary and annoying to spam the comment section with your design, that's all. You have Woot's blessing so continue on, doesn't matter what I think.

In this case, can I have your vote? :p
(just kidding)

tomspc

walmazan wrote:In this case, can I have your vote? :p
(just kidding)

LOL! Just for that, I will give you my vote. Now that was funny!

kevlar51

quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51
tomspc wrote:Absolutely, they should encourage votes, it was the stream of comments that I felt was unnecessary.

Nice to see you TT, didn't think you guys came in here anymore.

I'm just happy to see comments somewhere. I miss the days where 25+ comments was the norm on the top 20 designs for any given derby.

FlyingMouse365

quality posts: 5 Private Messages FlyingMouse365
Re: Lightning Lessons

Thanks guys.

daiseegell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daiseegell

the idea is so great!
only that the picture shows a DJ and not an MC. :-/

midstarrynight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midstarrynight
Re: Trust Me!

I like the art style and I think you did a great job, but I feel the concept is too similar to this shirt woot has already printed...

cakwiat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cakwiat
Re: Tomorrow the World!!!

I love it Walmazan! I think everyone could relate to that kitty!

midstarrynight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midstarrynight
Re: The Disappointed Scientist

hehehehehe!

Ohhhhh so lovely.

harzack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harzack
omarfeliciano wrote:Love the illustration and details Harzack!

Thanks man!

justfred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justfred
Re: How to grow a mushroom

I'm a sucker for anything mushroom-cloud related. I'd really like a t-shirt of the SAC patches, "Death wears bunny slippers" or "Got Nukes?".

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/01/death-wears-a-snuggie/

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: a successful experiment

I'd like this so much if the glowy face weren't there. It contrasts too much...or looks like it's head on instead of at an angle? I don't know, it just doesn't seem to fit. :/

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 75 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: Lizard Repellent

This is my favorite move in role playing games whenever I am stranded on a primitive planet... Cool idea!

ikexcrunner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ikexcrunner
harantula wrote:thanks for your support!

how much longer can we vote for this shirt

ikexcrunner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ikexcrunner
Re: Cell phone

we need more votes thor and pikachu are winning

r3mix3r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r3mix3r
Re: It's time

I think this would have been better with the can saying Either
1 ) Thumbs
2 ) Somewhere on the can add the words "Contents 2" or "Thumb X2"

as 1 thumb is still useless you need 2 of them to have Opposable thumbs !

Mavyn

r3mix3r wrote:I think this would have been better with the can saying Either
1 ) Thumbs
2 ) Somewhere on the can add the words "Contents 2" or "Thumb X2"

as 1 thumb is still useless you need 2 of them to have Opposable thumbs !

Ummm...no. Opposable thumbs are called such because they can move in opposition to the fingers. In other words, you can make a pincer of your fingers and thumbs. Cats/dogs/monkeys can't.

mwest42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwest42

Finally a t-shirt that so efficiently summarizes the way I live my life!

r3mix3r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r3mix3r
Mavyn wrote:Ummm...no. Opposable thumbs are called such because they can move in opposition to the fingers. In other words, you can make a pincer of your fingers and thumbs. Cats/dogs/monkeys can't.

O.k. point taken on my misinterpretation there .. however still more than 1 working hand would be much better

hipeterlim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hipeterlim

Really wish the derby schedule added *CST.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Mavyn wrote:Ummm...no. Opposable thumbs are called such because they can move in opposition to the fingers. In other words, you can make a pincer of your fingers and thumbs. Cats/dogs/monkeys can't.

Technically, the OP is correct. Otherwise you'd have opposable thumb.

move along

j5

Re: Lizard Repellent

The Kirk maneuver?

move along

j5

a witty comment.
+1

move along

Mavyn

j5 wrote:Technically, the OP is correct. Otherwise you'd have opposable thumb.

They're saying the can label needs to be plural in order to be opposable. One thumb stands opposable to the fingers. Not to another thumb.

rachelor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachelor
Re: Doc Frankie

I love the look of this design, that vintage ad look. Very nice design. I would totally buy this shirt.

flattopfrank

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flattopfrank
walmazan wrote:Is nothing wrong in promote your work in social media, in fact I think is how this business model works and I'm sure woot suggests using these tools for all the artist, Is nothing bad to bring more traffic to the site.

And promote your design doesn't work very good if your design does not meet the minimum required.

Saludos!

Absolutely Walmazan ! What ever you are doing is working. Your designs always rock. I am still hoping for a placement or at least an honorable mention one day !! lol Keep up the good work.

j5

Mavyn wrote:They're saying the can label needs to be plural in order to be opposable. One thumb stands opposable to the fingers. Not to another thumb.

Don't harsh my pedantic, ma'am!

move along

blazer10777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blazer10777

Awesome sauce.

thehookshot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thehookshot
ArdillaCiega wrote:Does anyone else feel this seems like less parody and more rip-off?

Rip-off? Just my own take on two lab mice and their plan to take over the world.

tomspc

ArdillaCiega wrote:Does anyone else feel this seems like less parody and more rip-off?

Post the original

flattopfrank

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flattopfrank

I do not see a rip-off. Please find the episode that had this exact scene. Once said scene is found, then "rip-off" can be discussed.

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01

Buenisimo compadre!

delightfuldelirium

quality posts: 0 Private Messages delightfuldelirium
Re: Hello Uncertainty

LOL Very Clever and Cute :P

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness
Re: It's SCIENCE TIME!

This is great! It would have been greater if it was Princess Bubblegum, science enthusiast as she is.

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
Mavyn wrote:I'd like this so much if the glowy face weren't there. It contrasts too much...or looks like it's head on instead of at an angle? I don't know, it just doesn't seem to fit. :/

i see what you say here, thanks, but this week i had to play to the mad designer so i had a mad taje on this resub