tomspc wrote:Things I wonder about:
1) Do real men really wear cat shirts or any other cute animal shirts?
2) If it had been "Schrodinger's Dog" instead of cat, would we even see this design in the derby over and over and over again?
3) Is Tesla the only scientist? I took science in school and I'm pretty sure there were many many more scientist who did pretty amazing things, more so than Tesla.
I feel you.
3) I think Tesla was just so eccentric yet brilliant that people are drawn to him. Same as Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
2) Schrodinger's cat is one of those thought experiments that's deep, yet easy to grasp, so people like it. The cat doesn't hurt.
1) I have a cat shirt with a pink tree on it. One of my favorites, and I could take you in arm wrestling.