polysorbate

quality posts: 7 Private Messages polysorbate
endbringer wrote:Winter is here, and there, and over there...

Just realized that those are swords, and they're made of ice!
That would be sort of difficult to weld/meld/sculpt? They are too brittle and would break.
Nice idea though. I've allways preferred axes, or better yet, cans of mace on the back of a chair.
Also, I think Mr. Burns had a chair like this on one of the first few seasons of the simpsons??

amberrosie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amberrosie
jel2301 wrote:What's unfortunate is that I liked this shirt better before I knew the references. If Game of Thrones and Adventure Time never existed, I would buy and wear this shirt. It'd be a little abstract and sort of random, but that's what I want, not something that's referencing other things as a joke.

I feel like you're both just super crotchety people who are mad that you don't understand basic pop culture references.

dkfinancial

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dkfinancial
JesterXXV wrote:Is it me or is shirt.woot almost entirely joke shirts now? I rarely see anything designy or abstract anymore. It's just annoying because with a shirt like that you wear it once, and then every subsequent time it's like you're telling the same joke over and over again.

+1. Or animal shirts. Way too many.

pbandito

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pbandito

Overuse-of-cute-fuzzy-animals aside, Gunter would've sold a lot of shirts.

An unusually tempting mash-up either way... well done.

Moueska

quality posts: 53 Private Messages Moueska

This write up is one of the reasons why I wish they were featured a bit more prominently on the first page. :D

I want to copy the whole paragraph and post it to my G+.
(Woot, you should put a G+ button on the page to do that.)

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 16.224s
First Sucker: koder21
Last Wooter to Woot: whitestag001
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1313

First day sales 1313
First day posts 44

rosaleigh31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rosaleigh31

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i am shamed that you used adventure time in a game of thrones shirt. -sobs-

-SRB

sudac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sudac

Just got mine in today. So friggin excited. Too bad I am old and it makes me LOOK like the Ice King in training.

mohacsy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mohacsy
sudac wrote:Just got mine in today. So friggin excited. Too bad I am old and it makes me LOOK like the Ice King in training.

so jealous, i can't wait to see it for realzzz

Please visit <a href="http://www.mohacsy.com/">mohacsy.com</a> and follow along

greenfeldermt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages greenfeldermt

Is there any chance of this one coming back from the out-of-print grave? I'm not sure I've even seen another OOP shirt since woot started selling all of their shirts, all the time.

digilante

quality posts: 0 Private Messages digilante
greenfeldermt wrote:Is there any chance of this one coming back from the out-of-print grave? I'm not sure I've even seen another OOP shirt since woot started selling all of their shirts, all the time.

I too would jump at a chance to buy this shirt...

bigell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigell

I have one of these shirts unworn (Men's XL) for sale or trade if anybody is interested!

Stargazer13km

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stargazer13km

EFFIN A..... I want this :-(