viviankb


quality posts: 0 Private Messages viviankb

Can someone clarify? I see that some of them have the yellow box stating that men's and women's are on AA, but most (in the All Designs listing) do not.

If I order an old shirt from All Designs in Royal Blue, will it be on AA?

Narfcake


quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
viviankb wrote:... If I order an old shirt from All Designs in Royal Blue, will it be on AA?


ThunderThigh's post here is as close of a clarification as we got.

The thing is, if one does order a shirt and it comes on Anvil, I wouldn't expect there would be any recourse, since technically, they did deliver what was advertised.

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
viviankb wrote:Can someone clarify? I see that some of them have the yellow box stating that men's and women's are on AA, but most (in the All Designs listing) do not.

If I order an old shirt from All Designs in Royal Blue, will it be on AA?

At moment, it appears that all royal blue shirts are printing on AA except Wrinkled, In Time and The Binge. (There's slightly more analysis here). However, since woot is doing a poor job communicating (I know, I know, and the earth is round...), I wouldn't be surprised if they fail to make an announcement when royal blue switches back to Anvil. None of us can guarantee that royal blue will arrive on AA, but ThunderThigh's comment gave me enough confidence to order one yesterday. But if you're interested, probably a good idea to order soon!

Narfcake wrote:The thing is, if one does order a shirt and it comes on Anvil, I wouldn't expect there would be any recourse, since technically, they did deliver what was advertised.

That worked super-well with the Nabis, eh? FWIW, I disagree: woot Support has been outstanding and they stand by their word. Neither Narfcake nor I work for woot and there's no guarantees, obviously.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)