spilzer

quality posts: 121 Private Messages spilzer

Is anyone else confused by the lack of pomp and circumstance accompanying this year's version of the T-List Awards?

In the past, it's been a fun, much-hyped event, with lots of attention from the staff and community alike, but this year all we've got is a side sale that doesn't even start to attempt to explain why these shirts deserve to be on the T-List. (edit: At least I finally figured out how to see the categories thanks to kophia )

I miss the excitement and drama of finding out which shirts have claimed the year's top honors. I keep hoping that I've just missed something and there is a blog post out there, somewhere, with all the glory and glitz that the T-List Awards deserve. I'd be more than happy to be corrected in regards to my current assumptions about the T-List, so if you have any leads, please don't hesitate to share the info!

But, more realisitcally, I fear that this is just part of the new Woot re-design and that the T-List as we knew it is gone forever. Sigh. It makes me sad to think that yet another fun Shirt.Woot tradition has died an untimely death.

kophia

quality posts: 11 Private Messages kophia

I read your post hoping there was more info regarding them too. Being able to hover over the pic and see who chose the design is nice and all, but sorely lacking in details.

Hopefully there is a witty write up somewhere that we both missed.

spilzer

quality posts: 121 Private Messages spilzer
kophia wrote:I read your post hoping there was more info regarding them too. Being able to hover over the pic and see who chose the design is nice and all, but sorely lacking in details.

Hopefully there is a witty write up somewhere that we both missed.

Ah ha! Hovering at least solves the problem of not know the prize categories. Thanks for the tip.

Still missing the write-up (though today's newsletter helps a little with that too).

I'll retract some of my previous comments and wait to pass final judgement on Friday when the (dun, dun, dun) Shirt of the Year! is revealed.