Dragonsbane2004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dragonsbane2004

I love this site and have been buying since the beginning. Im also husky full bodied gentleman....Cant we get some 4xl love up in here?

amauro81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amauro81

How about some xlt and xxlt shirts for the tall guys.

Dragonsbane2004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dragonsbane2004

WIDE AND TALL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD UNITE!

badfish2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages badfish2
amauro81 wrote:How about some xlt and xxlt shirts for the tall guys.

i'll second that... i buy mediums because i'm an average to lean build, but at 6 feet tall, it's too short for me, and is why i haven't been buying shirts here much anymore

Dallas TX

tinsybear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tinsybear

I love your shirts!!
I've noticed a change in shirt sizes, though. The women's small fits a lot larger than usual. I know you are catering to lager sizes however, may I suggest the former woman's size small be extra small so that I can get a not so large shirt? Thanks <3

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
tinsybear wrote:I love your shirts!!
I've noticed a change in shirt sizes, though. The women's small fits a lot larger than usual. I know you are catering to lager sizes however, may I suggest the former woman's size small be extra small so that I can get a not so large shirt? Thanks <3

It's not an option. They changed blank suppliers, and the Anvil cut is much different than the American Apparel cut. There are details in a few threads around the forum, including direct comparisons. The short story is that if you wore a small, there is not a comparable shirt available any longer.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.