WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What’s your favorite non-tee product at Shirt.Woot?
  • 25% - Pull-over hoodies 324
  • 36.2% - Zip-up hoodies 470
  • 15.3% - Long-sleeve tees 199
  • 6.9% - Totes 89
  • 6.2% - Aprons 81
  • 4.5% - Koozies 59
  • 5.8% - Posters 75
1297 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui

The feck is a koozie? :/

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

A Koozie supposedly keeps your hands dry and your can of beverage of choice cool...it's a midwestern (US) thing, I'm told.

gholt121

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gholt121

Koozies?? When did those become an option?? I'd be in for some!

Proud Woot!er since 2005.

easpangler

quality posts: 2 Private Messages easpangler

Tank tops

berblaine

quality posts: 2 Private Messages berblaine

I like the art but have not found a product you have put out I would wear or use as of yet.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Trucker Hats

move along

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Pants.

Either European or American.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

karamon101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karamon101

In all reality, I enjoy them all.

I'm the root of all that's evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7

Wine!

Oops, wrong Woot.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

As rare as they are/were, I looooooved the unisex tanks. I do hope there will be more in the future. I pretty much lived in my Disapproving Narwhal tank this past summer.

I also quite strongly thumbs-up like the zip-up hoodies as they're so versatile, but I am not a fan of most of the designs chosen for them. I have obtained three and adore them: edgar's Air, rglee's Squeeze, and qetza's Reading Rocket Ship. Choose more like those, please, and I will buy them. I'm sure that you value my opinion very highly and will totally immediately do what I suggest regardless of whether your current choices are doing well for you and you are all actually, upon reading this, scurrying around your offices like self-aware panicked ants, ultrasonically screeching DEAR INSECTILE GODS HELP US FOR GOLDENTHORN IS NOT PLEASED WITH OUR SELECTIONINGS SO WE MUST RECTIFY THIS IMMEDIATELY BY COMPLETELY OVERHAULING OUR CREATIVE PICKING AND PRODUCT CHOOSING PROCESSES AND GIVE HER COMPLETE EDITORIAL CONTROL FORTHWITH AND FOREVER. And I'm like, yo dudes, it's cool--I accept.

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

Zip-up hoodies, now that it is winter.

I was beyond excited during the purple tee sale.

And I'm OK with Goldenthorn being our great and powerful Oz.

jamahu

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamahu

I felt a little bad voting for long-sleeve tees as a "non-tee product" because... well... it's a tee! But I love them and am constantly yearning for more (wearable) designs on LS Tees.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
goneferal wrote:Zip-up hoodies, now that it is winter.

I was beyond excited during the purple tee sale.

And I'm OK with Goldenthorn being our great and powerful Oz.

All Hail Goldenthorn!!!

Adored the purple, would like more purple and maybe teal, dark pink, or some other unusual color. I also would like some good designs on zip-up hoodies (Procrastination University, PLEASE). I also love the long sleeve T's. And I was super excited to see a crew neck sweatshirt in today's Shirt of the Year sale. YES! YES! Really, for me, it's about anything BUT the regular T-shirts.

All Hail Goldenthorn!!!

07/11/14

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

I see a lot of designs here I'd love as posters, but actually it's probably a good thing there aren't many poster sales going on over here 'cause otherwise I'd be really really really torn between being reasonable and spending my money wisely and BUYING OODLES OF POSTERS like a crazy person.

norcalbecca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages norcalbecca

Hoodies! Though I would likely buy a few posters if made available.

zeejayem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeejayem

I wish each design always had the option of zip up hoody available for order.

noodle192000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noodle192000
zeejayem wrote:I wish each design always had the option of zip up hoody available for order.

Me too. I've seen so many designs I love but if they're on a hoody it's a pullover.

scrabblefish

quality posts: 11 Private Messages scrabblefish

V-neck please! My closet would have many more woots if this was an option more often.

angbosch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angbosch

I'd love some zip up hoodies but they haven't had the right design for me yet. I'm really excited for the new "all designs" feature! Dangerous for all the second guessing I've done over the years.

dreamofcaramel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dreamofcaramel
gholt121 wrote:Koozies?? When did those become an option?? I'd be in for some!

I second this! Just not for beer/alcohol designs, thanks.

marbaulo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages marbaulo
caramelarrow wrote:All Hail Goldenthorn!!!

Adored the purple, would like more purple and maybe teal, dark pink, or some other unusual color. I also would like some good designs on zip-up hoodies (Procrastination University, PLEASE). I also love the long sleeve T's. And I was super excited to see a crew neck sweatshirt in today's Shirt of the Year sale. YES! YES! Really, for me, it's about anything BUT the regular T-shirts.

All Hail Goldenthorn!!!

Seriously... ditto.

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos

I like the long-sleeves for being the only AA product. That said, I haven't bought any since I haven't seen a design I really want...

GundamWfan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GundamWfan

Honestly guys, after purchasing the Adventure Time hoodie (took me about 18 seconds to make the decision) I really, really would dig it if there were a print-to-order option for hoodies (both zip and pullover) and such.

I don't pretend to know about what the overhead costs of keeping that kind of stock on hand would be, or how unfeasible the idea of printed to order hoodies might be, but it'd be a nice option for more shirts (especially some from the back catalog: I'm looking at you, Team Tesla & Procrastination University).

We live in a world where you have something I want...and I have money...sooo...*Throws Money* TAKE THIS, TAKE AS MUCH AS YOU NEED!

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
GundamWfan wrote:... I really, really would dig it if there were a print-to-order option for hoodies (both zip and pullover) and such.

They mentioned that it's being considered as a future option. Right now, the demand just for shirts is already so high that there just won't be any production time to offer anything else.