eveningninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eveningninja

With the All Designs now being a permanent addition (afaik), is there a way to favorite or mark shirts that you perhaps plan to buy in the future?

I mean there are tons of woot shirts I wish I could have, but I simply cannot afford every single one, but maybe one day...

Thanks.

goneferal

quality posts: 20 Private Messages goneferal

I concur! As it is now, I have to make a list with a pencil & paper. So archaic!

x1Moar cat videos!

Narfcake

quality posts: 362 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

What's wrong with just bookmarking each shirt page with your browser?

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

eveningninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eveningninja

Nothing's "wrong" with it. I simply wanted to know if there is a way to favorite them. However, it seems not from the responses. I think it would promote more Woot purchases though, so I see it as a positive change if it were to happen.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 52 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

I've seen people make boards on pinterest for their favorites and future purchases.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
Narfcake wrote:What's wrong with just bookmarking each shirt page with your browser?

Asking if something is a possibility isn't the same as implying that all possible alternatives are "wrong."

I think the ability to mark All Designs shirts as "favorites" or to create a wish list would be a great feature from woot's perspective because I suspect people would be more likely to impulse-purchase a shirt from a wish list than from Pinterest, and I think impulse-purchases from a browser bookmark would be least likely of all. To encourage impulse-purchases, there should be as few steps as possible between "Hmm, do I want this?" and "Here's my money." If I had to deliberately decide to open my bookmarks, scroll down to a "Woot Shirts" folders, mouse down to uncollapse the subfolder, mouse over to the subbookmarks on the side of the main bookmark menu (which always fails and the bookmark folders re-collapse), select one, then go back and repeat to open another shirt to decide which one I impulse-wanted, then go back and repeat... I'm not even close to clicking "I Want One." If every time that I clicked "Add this to my wish list," woot redirected to my newly updated wish list - and I thought, hmm, what's on here? should I change the order of the shirts? - woot has primed me to be thinking about "which of these shirts do I want most?", bypassing all of the moments when I would have the chance to think "I really don't need this."

Also, it is easier and more accepted to email a wish list to a significant other or family member than to send them a series of bookmarks.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

lerandia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lerandia

A wish list would be awesome. I don't always care to share my shirt buying choices. Sometimes I share shirts that are awesome, but I don't want to buy for myself. A wish list would bridge the gap.

krislachowski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krislachowski

I was looking a for a wishlist feature today as well.

elkajah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elkajah

I'm still waaaaaiiting... this would be a great and painless investment for you, shirt.woot

Xiver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xiver

This would indeed be a great feature. Especially if I could share my wishlist link with my family, so they would have an idea of what to get me for my birthday.

Mavyn

quality posts: 24 Private Messages Mavyn

Amazon allows you to save non amazon items to your amazon wish list. You can even note the size.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.