momofbcandconner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages momofbcandconner
mmaples wrote:Ordered 3 of the 3 pack of random AA colored blanks. This would be a total of 9 shirts, yes? I just got the package and there were only 3 shirts inside. Better check what you ordered versus what you actually receive. I sent an email to support but just wanted to post this here as well.

I had this happen to me too, I wonder if I should email them today or wait and see if more are coming in the mail.

momofbcandconner

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about that. That generally only happens when they are different sizes.

Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Oh, I wish I would have known that, I thought that ordering different sizes would have helped in getting different’ shirts. I got the same design in small, medium and large twice. And then a medium and large shirt that is also the same design. I like to gamble with woot shirts but this gamble was a disappointment – ordering 9 shirts but only 1 was not a duplicate or triplicate design was almost sad.
Also, I ordered Women’s larges but they sent Men’s Larges. Hum – I wonder if I can convince my husband to wear them.

momofbcandconner

momofbcandconner wrote:Oh, I wish I would have known that, I thought that ordering different sizes would have helped in getting different’ shirts. I got the same design in small, medium and large twice. And then a medium and large shirt that is also the same design. I like to gamble with woot shirts but this gamble was a disappointment – ordering 9 shirts but only 1 was not a duplicate or triplicate design was almost sad.
Also, I ordered Women’s larges but they sent Men’s Larges. Hum – I wonder if I can convince my husband to wear them.

I thought I had gotten men’s larges because they were so big but then I noticed that the design was smaller. When did the women’s shirts get so big?

equuslover

quality posts: 1 Private Messages equuslover
mmaples wrote:Ordered 3 of the 3 pack of random AA colored blanks. This would be a total of 9 shirts, yes? I just got the package and there were only 3 shirts inside.

momofbcandconner wrote:I had this happen to me too, I wonder if I should email them today or wait and see if more are coming in the mail.

My order (also AA blanks) arrived today, and it too was missing 2/3 of the shirts. I've emailed support already; last time I bought random blanks they all arrived in the same package, and the order details page only lists one tracking number, so I don't really expect any more packages to come without prompting.

gwink3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwink3
equuslover wrote:My order (also AA blanks) arrived today, and it too was missing 2/3 of the shirts. I've emailed support already; last time I bought random blanks they all arrived in the same package, and the order details page only lists one tracking number, so I don't really expect any more packages to come without prompting.

Same thing happened. I ordered two sets of three shirts and only received 2 shirts in the package. It was highly disappointing but I have already emailed support to get this worked out.

macmankev

quality posts: 6 Private Messages macmankev
gwink3 wrote:Same thing happened. I ordered two sets of three shirts and only received 2 shirts in the package. It was highly disappointing but I have already emailed support to get this worked out.

Welp, same thing happened here too. I only got one of the 3-pack of AA shirts. Already emailed support. This is seriously a bummer and the second problem in the last two months I've had with shirt.woot plus orders; I bought two ten-packs of greeting cards in one of their christmas plus sales in december and I only ended up getting 15 cards (with 20 envelopes) and a third of the cards were bent.

Has anyone got their full 3-pack of AA blanks?

norkia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages norkia

Chiming in to say that I only got in one shirt from the blank 3-pack order too and Support wrote that there was not enough stock to fulfill all three. I was given a partial refund for the missing two, but still disappointing. ):

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Same here!

equuslover wrote:My order (also AA blanks) arrived today, and it too was missing 2/3 of the shirts. I've emailed support already; last time I bought random blanks they all arrived in the same package, and the order details page only lists one tracking number, so I don't really expect any more packages to come without prompting.

that was fun while it lasted!

juniortv

quality posts: 1 Private Messages juniortv
norkia wrote:Chiming in to say that I only got in one shirt from the blank 3-pack order too and Support wrote that there was not enough stock to fulfill all three. I was given a partial refund for the missing two, but still disappointing. ):

You're kidding! That's crazy. Don't they have measures to stop selling shirts when they don't have anymore to sell? By the way, what was everyone's color on the shirt they got? Mine was white.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I lucked out and got orange!

juniortv wrote:You're kidding! That's crazy. Don't they have measures to stop selling shirts when they don't have anymore to sell? By the way, what was everyone's color on the shirt they got? Mine was white.

that was fun while it lasted!

gwink3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwink3
bpr2 wrote:I lucked out and got orange!

I got one prison orange and one white.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
juniortv wrote:You're kidding! That's crazy. Don't they have measures to stop selling shirts when they don't have anymore to sell? ...

Apparently not ...

Mine just left Texas yesterday, so it'll be several more days before I find out whether I end up with 3 or 9 shirts.

Pochacco1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Pochacco1

Shirt.Woot has not let me down again. Love Love Love the shirts & colors I got. Next time around, I'm going for a 9 pack. This time it was a 6 pack of Mens Random Size Small. Here are the shirts I got and the colors. Woohoo!!!

Breakfast of Plumbers

The Moped Diaries

The Road to My Heart is Paved with Ugly Cats

Existential Whale

Morning Powerup

Raisins Ruin Everything

So far Wooted.. $$$$$ too much :P

mkscorpion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mkscorpion
bpr2 wrote:I lucked out and got orange!

^5 So did I!

kalila

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalila

I got my 3-pack of blanks today: one white, one orange, and one cranberry. I wonder if I can wear the orange one in public without people thinking I escaped from the county jail...

stonechiper

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stonechiper

Got my random pullover hoodie (XL) and was pleasantly surprised to find it was Dystopia Dark Lager
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/dystopia-dark-lager-pullover-hoodie

a design i wouldn't have figured being in this round of randoms, restoring my faith in the magic of randomness.

Sorry to see the problems people are having with the AA randoms, I know they were a good price, and it's disappointing to think your getting a great deal then it doesn't happen, but AA shirts are always available from the AA site if you really really want one.

I may be in the minority here, but as a woman who does not have the body of a 10 year old boy, I've been really happy with the switch to the new shirts esp when it comes to women's sizing. I love woot shirts but I wear them for fun and after a while I pass them along, I really don't plan on saving them to pass on to my grandchildren or for them to fit like a custom tailored garment.

juniortv

Make no mistake: this is an error on Woot's part. No one would willingly pay $15 for a blank shirt, and they know that. Just give it some time, they'll fix this problem.

Narfcake

juniortv wrote:Make no mistake: this is an error on Woot's part. No one would willingly pay $15 for a blank shirt, and they know that.

What?!

Keep in mind that the AA 2001 retails for $18, and plenty of folks have bought them at that price too.

Just give it some time, they'll fix this problem.

AFAIK, they're giving refunds for the missing 2/3rds.

norkia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages norkia
juniortv wrote:You're kidding! That's crazy. Don't they have measures to stop selling shirts when they don't have anymore to sell? By the way, what was everyone's color on the shirt they got? Mine was white.

I would have liked to think so, but alas!

I ended up getting orange. I can't coordinate well with orange so it's gone into my pile of shirts to trade. Better luck next random sale?

teevoo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages teevoo

It seems like the only 'random' AA colors available were cranberry, orange, and white.

I'm a bit disappointed since my orange shirt is definitely not my color.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

I got my Pullover Hoodies and Totes!

The Binge XL

and

Seasons Greetings XL

So ecstatic to have a GREEN hoody. Like bright fricken green. Awesome!

Existential Whale

Cute!

Strike!

Funny.

A Novel Idea

Love everything. Soooo happy!

thejeebs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thejeebs
teevoo wrote:It seems like the only 'random' AA colors available were cranberry, orange, and white.

I'm a bit disappointed since my orange shirt is definitely not my color.

I got one orange shirt and one green one. Too bad I ordered 4 more shirts than that . Hopefully support gets back to me tomorrow since today was a holiday.

Superllama7

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Superllama7

Same problem as everyone else... received 2 out of 6. There's no way they'll have AA's to cover these problems. I have a better idea, though; how's about we go back to printing the Woot shirts on the good blanks?

juniortv

Can't believe I'm doing a Nikki Finke, but TOLDJA! Support just told me that they're sorry about the error and that they're shipping the remaining tees! All is good on Woot!

jon98gn

quality posts: 20 Private Messages jon98gn

Just got my 3 random mugs. They are all snowmen.

Needless to say I am pretty disappointed as I was hoping to have all different designs. I thought if you ordered more than one you were guaranteed different mugs... I.E. RANDOM. Unless you know all they had were snowmen and thought it would be cute to call it random because they couldn't get rid of them elsewise.

Snowman Ceramic Mug

I emailed service@woot.com to hopefully see if we can come to another solution than eating a bunch of Snowman mugs, coincidently I think I already have one from the holidays from a different vendor.

sakanagai

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sakanagai
jon98gn wrote:Just got my 3 random mugs. They are all snowmen.

Needless to say I am pretty disappointed as I was hoping to have all different designs. I thought if you ordered more than one you were guaranteed different mugs... I.E. RANDOM. Unless you know all they had were snowmen and thought it would be cute to call it random because they couldn't get rid of them elsewise.

Snowman Ceramic Mug

I emailed service@woot.com to hopefully see if we can come to another solution than eating a bunch of Snowman mugs, coincidently I think I already have one from the holidays from a different vendor.

All three of my mugs were also the same Snowman design. And one was broken to boot.

artchase

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artchase

I was really excited to see posters in the random sale. I ordered a pack and two weeks after they supposedly shipped nothing has arrived in the mail. After e-mailing support it turns out my order was "lost" before it even got to Fedex. Since they are out of posters I will get a refund but I really have to wonder what is going on at their distribution center.
Whatever issues are going on need to be fixed because you are really disappointing your customers.

V3N0M91

quality posts: 2 Private Messages V3N0M91

I too was a victim of the "only one shirt" crowd at least I got blue. Would have been nice of them to send out an email stating they over-sold rather than cutting how many shirts they included. They should have been fulfilled on a first-come basis.

murrayyyyy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murrayyyyy

Got my 9pk and here we go... Oh, forgot to add. XL mens so I think so of these just don't look right on me.

more egg nog stuff, I guess I should try some.

It glows in the dark I see...

pretty old shirt

sivart7555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sivart7555

YAAY Just got my XL Hoodie and it was a Navy Blue Circuit-ulatory System Hoodie!

buddhababy6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buddhababy6

I have not had good luck with randoms but for some stupid reason I keep trying. But this 1 orange blank for my 3-pack is telling me to give it up. For Good!!

equuslover

quality posts: 1 Private Messages equuslover

I heard back from support today. They apologized for shipping too few shirts, and said they would get the rest shipped. Nothing about running out of stock.

Maybe it was only certain sizes they ran out of stock on? (No idea, just trying to make sense of the various accounts we have gotten back).

tippypaws

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tippypaws

Just got my random t-shirts and wasn't really happy with any of them. All are size MM and up for trade!

Snow Angel Particle

Why Bother?

Candy Empire

Looking for MM or WM trades.

Pochacco1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Pochacco1

The Panda one is cool. I got my 6 pack (scroll up a few posts), but next time, going for the 9 pack.

murrayyyyy wrote:Got my 9pk and here we go...

more egg nog stuff, I guess I should try some.

It glows in the dark I see...

pretty old shirt

So far Wooted.. $$$$$ too much :P

galalefey

quality posts: 6 Private Messages galalefey
gwink3 wrote:Same thing happened. I ordered two sets of three shirts and only received 2 shirts in the package. It was highly disappointing but I have already emailed support to get this worked out.

Same thing here, just sent an email off to Support. Would also be nice to not get duplicate colors but that'll probably be too much to ask. :-/
(If I even get the shirts! What's this about them being out of stock? Can the person who got the email about shirts being out of stock tell their size/gender of shirts? I got a women's medium and I hope to get my other 4 shirts.)
Terrible, Woot. Really disappointing. :/

omnimetal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omnimetal

Order a set of blanks. Got one baby blue and the other two are a shade of invisible.

sedlie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sedlie

Ordered 3 sets of 3 blanks. Received only 3 blanks (MXL, 2 cranberry and 1 baby blue).

Also ordered 3 random mugs. Received 1 snowman, 1 nevermore, and 1 coffee. Coffee is broken. I hope they have more of that one.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

I also got 2 duplicates and 1 triplicate in my 9 pack. :/

thesnarticus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thesnarticus

I ordered two of the random AA blanks and got a white and orange. The second order of one pack of randoms came with white, orange and red. So missing four shirts out of nine. Anyone want to trade colors? All men's small. I will be keeping the orange but I don't wear white or bright red.

Narfcake

momofbcandconner wrote:I thought I had gotten men’s larges because they were so big but then I noticed that the design was smaller. When did the women’s shirts get so big?

Since about one year ago when they changed suppliers.