equuslover

quality posts: 1 Private Messages equuslover
sedlie wrote:I sure hope they shipped the correct amount this time. First shipment of 3 shirts was listed as a 1.5 lbs Package on the FedEx tracking site. I'm suppose to be getting six more shirts but the weight is listed as a 0.5 lbs FedEx Envelope.

I received the missing 6 shirts from my order of AA blanks today. The first package with 3 shirts was listed as 1.1 lbs on the FedEx tracking site, and the second package with 6 shirts was listed as 0.8 lbs. They were all the same size, so there is no reason for the second package to be lighter.

Perhaps the package weights were calculated based off the expected size and number of shirts, rather than actually weighing the packages.

nposluszny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nposluszny

I love these deals, but was kinda sad with what I got. I got a really great variety, but one of them was the wrong darn size. Such a bummer, as these are all gifts for my brother.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
nposluszny wrote:... but one of them was the wrong darn size. ...

Email support@woot.com with your order number and the issue. They'll take care of it from there.

tesswan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tesswan

I have only received one blank as well, of course it had to be in the one color I can't pull off well.

Contacted woot support, hoping I get the other 2 soon.

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980

Sorry for everyone having problems, but I'm very happy with my hoodies! My last few random tees were meh, but this made up for it.

tgentry's Sun Wukong

fishbiscuit5's Procrastination U

Jasneko's Odd Bear Out

I was going to buy Procrastination anyway.........but I'd also bought the Raisins Ruin Everything hoodie that week so I didn't want to spend that much. (What did you think I was going to say?)

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

galalefey

quality posts: 6 Private Messages galalefey

Got my remaining 4 shirts today - mine were labeled as a 1lb package, so I'm pretty sure the package weight thing isn't as clearly denoting number of shirts as others thought.

Anyway, I got two dove grayish shirts (a light cool gray) and 2 more orange shirts, which puts me at a total of:
3 orange shirts,
2 dove gray shirts
1 white shirt
(All Ladies M)
And a partridge in a pear tree (invisible).
Thanks for fixing and putting up with the griping, Woot.

Now to figure out what to do with 3 orange shirts, since I'm not sure my wardrobe needs more than 1.

sedlie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sedlie
sedlie wrote:Mine is listed as FedEx 2Day service. I sure hope they shipped the correct amount this time. First shipment of 3 shirts was listed as a 1.5 lbs Package on the FedEx tracking site. I'm suppose to be getting six more shirts but the weight is listed as a 0.5 lbs FedEx Envelope. Please oh please Woot, tell me you didn't screw up fixing your screw up.

Welp, I received my second package today. And woot screwed up fixing their screw up. I received only 2 grass colored shirts. Only 4 more shirts to go woot! I know (think?) you can do it.

V3N0M91

quality posts: 2 Private Messages V3N0M91

Got my two missing shirts today, bringing me up to three light blue shirts.. its something I guess..

hhsc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hhsc
V3N0M91 wrote:Got my two missing shirts today, bringing me up to three light blue shirts.. its something I guess..

Me too. I at least expected them to vary up the colors a bit, but I guess not. Looks like I'm not buying again after such disappointment...

DTWells

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DTWells
hhsc wrote:Me too. I at least expected them to vary up the colors a bit, but I guess not. Looks like I'm not buying again after such disappointment...

I got my six missing shirts, all of them baby blue, for a total of 7 blue. 1 Orange and 1 Cranberry. Pathetic. Never again.

zerglingfood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zerglingfood
DTWells wrote:I got my six missing shirts, all of them baby blue, for a total of 7 blue. 1 Orange and 1 Cranberry. Pathetic. Never again.

I also got a stack of 4 missing shirts all in baby blue for a total of 5 baby blue and 1 green. Never again for me too.

buddhababy6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buddhababy6

V3N0M91 wrote:Got my two missing shirts today, bringing me up to three light blue shirts.. its something I guess..

Yeah its better than my 3 XXXL oragne shirts. I look like a walking pumpkin

buddhababy6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buddhababy6

This should have been called the 3 blanks of 1 color. You all could have least tried! How hard is it to pick another color?

CatfishF00d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CatfishF00d

For those that seem still confused by the weight being reported by Fedex versus what is sent, you may have checked too early. Fedex seems to have a delay in their system and may not have updated the correct weight.

Mine reported at first .5lbs immediately right after the notification about my shirts being sent. Sure enough, I checked again after delivery it was 3lbs.

Looking back at some of the randoms I ordered, the weight for 3 shirts have been 1.5lbs. So if 3 shirts are 1.5 then 9 shirts would be about 4.5.

But again what do I know, I am just using "truthiness" for my assumptions.

offspringdogg

quality posts: 2 Private Messages offspringdogg

Only got 1 Carolina blue shirt the first go round.
Got my make-up two today & I got (wait for it) 2 Carolina blue shirts.
Too bad I'm not a UNC fan. Guess my brother-in-law will love them.
Not SOOOO Random after all.

jmalone

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jmalone
buddhababy6 wrote:Yeah its better than my 3 XXXL oragne shirts. I look like a walking pumpkin

Buddah, I would gladly trade 3 XXXL BabyBlue's for your three in PrisonOrange. Personally I love that color, let me know if that would be something you're interested in.

Meanwhile I have been locked in my bunker with my brain trust all in our foil hats, and I think we've got this conspiracy/debacle figured out. I already posted this on the Sellout! page, but here's what I recon:

First, Woot! mistakenly put up the random sale on two sites: Sellout! and Shirt!. By the time the error had been noticed, orders had already been placed for the sale on each site. Since it would be a pain to correct the number of orders required to consolidate the sales, both were left open and explained to us wooters as 'We're quirky, so there'.

Here's where my wild conjecture really begins. I think that when the sales were posted, they were both posted with the same inventory available. Since that inventory represented Woot!'s total available products, duplicate copies of the inventory could not actually be fulfilled. As a result, any product that sold an amount over the total inventory available when both sales were combined would have to be short-shipped, and our beloved and oft-mourned AA blanks were thus affected.

As a delaying tactic someone at Woot!, using questions regarding 3x3-packs vs 3 shirts in the discussion as inspiration, came up with the idea to ship 1/3 orders. Thanks to the wonders of Smart-Post, this bought a considerable amount of time. Meanwhile, an arrangement was made with AA to acquire sufficient stock to complete all orders once the complaints started rolling in. Thus the shirts we are getting now to complete our orders are all the same color, presumably for AA and Woot! convenience, as well as being AA branded and not Woot! branded like every other AA shirt Woot! has ever sold.

I know it's got more holes than an afghan, but honestly someone else please try and come up with any sort of reasonable explanation as to why I just received 6 AA branded baby-blue t-shirts...

If I get 6 more to complete my second order (making 14/18 for those following along at home), I might just have to make 'Baby-blue t-shirt and jeans' my official life uniform for two straight weeks and see if anyone pulls me aside to discuss my laundry habits...

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
jmalone wrote:...I might just have to make 'Baby-blue t-shirt and jeans' my official life uniform...

Funny! At least you wouldn't have to fret over putting together an outfit.

Cassady420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cassady420

I also ordered a 3-pack of blanks and only got 1 (orange).

I emailed customer service and they sent out the other 2, which I received today (both baby blue).

Silly me, thought I would get 3 random (different) colors.

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh
jmalone wrote:Buddah, I would gladly trade 3 XXXL BabyBlue's for your three in PrisonOrange. Personally I love that color, let me know if that would be something you're interested in.

You might want to PM them, since they might not check back here.

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

Same here as everyone else, my extra shirts were all baby blue. Kind of disappointing.

DTWells

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DTWells
novastarj wrote:Same here as everyone else, my extra shirts were all baby blue. Kind of disappointing.

So for whatever reason woot sent me 2 packages of the missing 6 shirts. So out of the 15 I received, 1 Cranberry, 1 Orange, 13 baby blue. Unreal. I guess I can give them to a charity or something.

Narfcake

offspringdogg wrote:Only got 1 Carolina blue shirt the first go round.
Got my make-up two today & I got (wait for it) 2 Carolina blue shirts.
Too bad I'm not a UNC fan. Guess my brother-in-law will love them.
Not SOOOO Random after all.

My email to support included "unless there's some assurance that I won't get any additional baby blues (all 3 I received were), the better solution may be a pro-rated refund."

They're sending more shirts. Alas, I have a feeling I'm going to end up with another stack of baby blue blanks too only because I feel like I'm jinxed with stuff like this sometimes.

fatfoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fatfoe

I'M CALLING SHENANIGANS!
I orderd 9, received 5 so far, 4 are light blue. I'm still missing 4. Something fishy is going on here. If the rest come blue, I'm boycotting woot all together.

norkia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages norkia

Looks like I missed out on a sea of baby blue due to my order being partial refunded, but it's a color I legitimately like.

If anybody has one in MXL, I'm willing to buy one and/or trade my XXL blank Orange or XL AA Soulmates.

ranainsana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ranainsana

I ordered 2x3, they sent 2, both baby blue, emailed suppport, got 4 more baby blues... not really loving the "random" part of it

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike
fatfoe wrote:I'M CALLING SHENANIGANS!
I orderd 9, received 5 so far, 4 are light blue. I'm still missing 4. Something fishy is going on here. If the rest come blue, I'm boycotting woot all together.

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Just now tuning in to see if anyone else had this problem.

Ordered six random blanks and got two in the mail originally (Orange and Grass Green). Emailed support and they sent me the four others. I'm sure you can guess what color they all were.

Is there even any point at emailing support again?

Yeah, so there's that...

Stobor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stobor

Well... If anyone wants some snowman mugs just let me know. I have a ton of them.

crashcane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crashcane

Finally got my remaining set of random shirts--all baby blue for a total of 5 baby blue and 1 green. Pretty much kills my enthusiasm for ever buying random shirts again.

tsukitensh

It seems to me that this issue is caused by the warehouse, as opposed to the woot company itself. Anyway, I'm thankful that the printed clothes were random as promised!

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
tsukitensh wrote:It seems to me that this issue is caused by the warehouse, as opposed to the woot company itself. Anyway, I'm thankful that the printed clothes were random as promised!

The warehouse is part of the company. And frankly I'd much prefer a refund than Woot trying to make it "right" by sending everyone a ton of "random" baby blue AA blanks.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

My first package of WM included one red, one orange, and one white blank, neatly folded together. My second package included three orange blanks and three silver blanks. On one hand, the colors themselves aren't too bad. On the other hand, my shirts - as well as what everyone else received - reinforces my earlier post that the woot warehouse didn't try to provide variety. If everyone who ordered ML got baby blue, then they probably only had baby blue - but if one person who ordered M3XL received three orange shirts and another person who ordered M3XL received three light blue shirts, then they didn't try.

Interesting that no one has reported receiving purple or royal blue, the two AA blanks that they used most recently.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

nunoidia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nunoidia

I'm an Milton who didn't notice she was ordering blanks, and thought she was ordering random designs. Can't complain about my own stupidity (except to myself), but not happy that I got two cranberry and one orange.

I don't wear Orange. I can only wear one shirt at a time, so really only needed one Cranberry colour. It sounds like other people have had it far worse, at least all my three tshirts arrived, and I only got two duplicates, but why bother sending the same colour in the same size?

A baby blue would have been nice, and it seems like there were plenty going around...

Mine are sized AA WL if anyone wants to trade, but I'm in the UK.

ndevries1981

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ndevries1981

Hey gang,

In this batch, I am adding the Coexist XXL hoodie I received to my other t-shirts. I'm ndevries on teetrade.org if you're interested, make a trade offer!

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike
novastarj wrote:The warehouse is part of the company. And frankly I'd much prefer a refund than Woot trying to make it "right" by sending everyone a ton of "random" baby blue AA blanks.

I'd still like to hear an explanation. If nothing else, for closure purposes.

Yeah, so there's that...

Narfcake

Repeating what I said ...

Narfcake wrote:My email to support included "unless there's some assurance that I won't get any additional baby blues (all 3 I received were), the better solution may be a pro-rated refund."

They're sending more shirts. Alas, I have a feeling I'm going to end up with another stack of baby blue blanks too only because I feel like I'm jinxed with stuff like this sometimes.

rockymike wrote:I'd still like to hear an explanation. If nothing else, for closure purposes.

SERIOUSLY!

At least some of you other folks got other colors!

I ordered these very shortly after the side sale opened, so it wasn't because it was a "this is what happens when you order late".

Did I expect duplicates? Yes. BUT NOT 9 OF THEM IN EXACTLY THE SAME COLOR!

prime84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prime84

Not sure if anyone got anything "random" from the koozies but I got 2 orders of 3 random and there was 1 of each in the set. Did anyone get more than 3 different koozies?

tsukitensh

prime84 wrote:Not sure if anyone got anything "random" from the koozies but I got 2 orders of 3 random and there was 1 of each in the set. Did anyone get more than 3 different koozies?

Only three koozies were ever printed. This was discussed earlier in the thread.