WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Hoodless Sweatshirts

Hoods? Come on. Who are you fooling with that? Let go of your safety blanket, man. Hoods are just a crutch! You can get along just fine with NON-hooded sweatshirts.

astroliner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages astroliner

Wow, some of my favorite designs are in there, but... I really really really prefer my sweatshirt to have a hood. Wouldn't want an embarrassing panic attack in public because I can't find my hood... :-/

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

I require a hood as well as a pouch pocket.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
astroliner wrote:Wow, some of my favorite designs are in there, but... I really really really prefer my sweatshirt to have a hood. Wouldn't want an embarrassing panic attack in public because I can't find my hood... :-/

Donut panic, I'm sure that some motivation is required to wear your hoodless hoodie while they're watching you binge out in public while reading the pamphlet on the University of Wikipedius that suddenly came out of no where.

brianamc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brianamc

I've been wanting some popover sweatshirts, but I'd like other designs. Would buy eventually :D

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Ah, sweaters. I feel I have the perfect music to put people in the sweater buying mood:

Won't you be my neighbor

I know his zips up, but something about sweaters makes me think of this song.

saiedp

quality posts: 2 Private Messages saiedp

Are these more like the long-sleeve tees, or an actual sweater (ie, hoodie without the hood), in terms of thickness, warmth, feel, etc.?

jrs1980

quality posts: 31 Private Messages jrs1980

Pictures, please? Or at least blanks info? Are these Gilden or Anvil, something else?

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

seekayeff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seekayeff

I love Donut Panic! but the lack of a hood is a deal breaker.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
jrs1980 wrote:Pictures, please? Or at least blanks info? Are these Gilden or Anvil, something else?

My guess is Gildan, who's the supplier for the fleece hoodies.

I do have to say that to be priced at the same as the hoodies, the value aspect is not as strong. It would've been much more than justifiable if they opted for the heavier 80/20 or ring spun 75/25 instead, though.

thumperchick

bpr2 wrote:Donut panic, I'm sure that some motivation is required to wear your hoodless hoodie while they're watching you binge out in public while reading the pamphlet on the University of Wikipedius that suddenly came out of no where.

Well played, sir.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

Crew neck sweatshirts? Awesome! I've been looking for something to go with my mom jeans.

luvobug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luvobug

No, I don't think you understand. I really do need a hood and a cozy hand pocket is required.

I agree with the other posts, I see some of my favorites and three designs that I would jump at the chance to have as a non-zip hoodie.

ptucker2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ptucker2

I want them all! Crewneck>Hoodie all day, every day.

maxrfb

quality posts: 8 Private Messages maxrfb

Much like the random shirt sale, no 3XL available, so as much as I would like to purchase some of my favorite shirt designs on these quality sweatshirts, I am unable to.
Very sad.

wow. I actually bought a Robot Elvis.
What was I thinking?

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
maxrfb wrote:Much like the random shirt sale, no 3XL available, so as much as I would like to purchase some of my favorite shirt designs on these quality sweatshirts, I am unable to.
Very sad.

No offense intended, but I was in the same boat when I first started buying shirts from woot, the 2x was too small but the 3x was too big. the motivation to be able to wear a 2x woot shirt got me into exercising and a much better diet.

I'm now able to wear a 2x shirt and hoodie comfortably (the AA shirts, not the new blanks (which aren't as skin friendly, and shrink mucho) and now close to an xl

cherrybear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear
odysseyroc wrote:Crew neck sweatshirts? Awesome! I've been looking for something to go with my mom jeans.

Hey now. Some of us have long hair that we like to wear down. Hoodies ruin that.

cherrybear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear

Wish the Wiki U design came in a darker background. I simply don't trust myself not to stain a sweater that light. XD

thumperchick

odysseyroc wrote:Crew neck sweatshirts? Awesome! I've been looking for something to go with my mom jeans.

julietbean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages julietbean

Would buy two of these, but...no hood? No deal. Unfortunate.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

julietbean wrote:Would buy two of these, but...no hood? No deal. Unfortunate.

Wait... but... uhm... We always have hoodies. This is something new and different.

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

danncer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages danncer
Narfcake wrote:
I do have to say that to be priced at the same as the hoodies, the value aspect is not as strong. It would've been much more than justifiable if they opted for the heavier 80/20 or ring spun 75/25 instead, though.

I agree. I would really love to get a Relative Dimensions sweatshirt, but $25 is simply too much, which is a shame since I prefer sweatshirts to hoodies.

woot! purchases since 10/2006: a whole lotta wine, a closet full of t-shirts, a bunch of miscellaneous stuff, and not one single Box Of Crackers.