quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Blazer?
  • 4.4% - Always! 66
  • 30.5% - Sometimes, when I’m feeling fancy. 457
  • 24.6% - Only for formal stuff. 369
  • 40.5% - Never. 606
1498 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

lonelypond

quality posts: 421 Private Messages lonelypond

I have been looking for a blazer to toss over my t-shirts for more formal occasions for a couple of years now as I wore out my last one. A blazer is an essential.

norcalbecca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages norcalbecca
lonelypond wrote:A blazer is an essential.

...especially with the denim cutoffs from a couple of polls ago.

bblhed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages bblhed

If I have to go some place that I need to be sort of dressed for but I don't want to put on a suit the Blazer is perfect. Probably one of my best dressy clothing purchases ever.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Blazer? I hardly know her.

move along

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

I was just thinking about buying a new blazer the other day. I was looking through my closet and all the blazers I own were purchased over 10 years ago--they didn't fit that great then and they don't fit that great now.

But I rarely find myself in a situation where I wear one--I'll typically just wear a suit if it's a dressier affair.

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

Only at work.

cole103

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cole103

Blazer = Sportcoat???

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Why bother? Suburban has more room for the same price. Bronco, on the other hand, has style!

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

I used to wear a thrift store corduroy sport coat all the time with my broom stick skirts. Then I grew out of that phase and into t-shirts and jeans. I kept the birkenstocks, though.

dnlkolender

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dnlkolender

Formal? Then I prefer a full suit with suspenders & tie or bow tie. Occasionally a vest to mix things up, but always classy & sexy.

dnlkolender

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dnlkolender
kevlar51 wrote:I was just thinking about buying a new blazer the other day. I was looking through my closet and all the blazers I own were purchased over 10 years ago--they didn't fit that great then and they don't fit that great now.

But I rarely find myself in a situation where I wear one--I'll typically just wear a suit if it's a dressier affair.

Exactly!

norcalbecca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages norcalbecca
ckeilah wrote:Why bother? Suburban has more room for the same price. Bronco, on the other hand, has style!

Ha!

steveblack37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steveblack37

Woot Blazers?... ;)