taylor1313

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taylor1313
Re: Gnomeunati

I'm not sure how people are voting on this one because there is no shirt design, just a thumbnail of a gnome. Is anyone else getting an actual image to load?

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Apart from the awesome drawing, I specially like the cat logo on the background

wirdou

This is really great! I love the color combination and the subtle background

wirdou

hahaha hilarious

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc
wirdou wrote:Tomspc, I think that comment refers to the "similar shirts exist" rule of rejection. Like that rule refers only to printed designs. I don't think anyone feels that if a design does not go to print it's open for being copied :S At least I don't think so

Got it. Thanks

wirdou

great design Omar!!:D:D It looks really great on the green tee

wirdou

This is so great I hope it doesn't get re-rejected. I do like the fezezezes

wirdou

This explains why my cookies sometimes disappear XD

mrharmon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrharmon

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
omarfeliciano wrote:Dr. Zoidberg is still identical to the original.

Good point, Omar. I wasn't really sure how to obfuscate the characters without killing the recognition, but if I took off the googly eyes it would probably still work.
It would help if I knew exactly who the copyright culprits were.

If woot doesn't feel comfortable printing this, I'm sure they will reject it (hopefully sooner than later) and I will graciously submit to their woothority.

oneshoeoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oneshoeoff

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
taylor1313 wrote:I'm not sure how people are voting on this one because there is no shirt design, just a thumbnail of a gnome. Is anyone else getting an actual image to load?

I can't see the full pic on my IPAD, but I can see it on the laptop...... not sure why this happens sometimes.

lotsofgoats

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lotsofgoats
Re: Scan and join

I like this idea, but I don't think it works well for 8-bit -- you're mixing genres that don't really make sense together.

Also, if this actually scans then you're pretty awesome.

bdubs8807

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bdubs8807

Does this actually link to anything? Somebody should maybe link it to Shirt.Woot (if it prints)? Or maybe to ApeLad's webpage, if he has one? IDK, I'm just rambling here.

Does anybody have a http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cloak-of-visibility-lightweight-hoodie and/or http://shirt.woot.com/offers/who-needs-gravity-zip-up-hoodie in MXL that they don't want and/or need to sell? I would LOVE to buy it from you! I am currently offering $40+S&H for either one new, and $20-30+S&H for either one used! Please contact me ASAP, thanks!
B. D. Walton
P.S.: Reckon Nevermore!

marty88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marty88
blk909 wrote:This would be kind of neat with a larger graphic and no text.

This!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Cult of Cathulhu

Oh my Jesus I need this. Had to log in just to vote for it...buwaaa! So cute! Look at those little meeces!

lila927

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lila927
orabbit wrote:I'm back! With another smash flop that 12 of you will get. Hint: it's from a book that hasn't been made into a movie or video game.

I love it and, against odds, I'm hoping it'll be made into a shirt! Maybe as editor's choice? I NEED THIS SHIRT. I'll traipse about dropping envelopes into wastebins and hand-delivering post.

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

bassanimation wrote:Oh my Jesus I need this. Had to log in just to vote for it...buwaaa! So cute! Look at those little meeces!

Aaaa! Thank you, Bass! Nice to see you on woot again, seems like it's been awhile.

Also thanks to all yous guys for your support so far!

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
Re: WE DO

Who controls the british crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We Do.
We Do.

kcjenk42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcjenk42

It does scan.

bdubs8807 wrote:Does this actually link to anything? Somebody should maybe link it to Shirt.Woot (if it prints)? Or maybe to ApeLad's webpage, if he has one? IDK, I'm just rambling here.

kcjenk42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcjenk42

When scanned the text says "Wait, did you actually scan this? Welcome to the Secret Fellowship of Code Scanners! Your name and personal information have been added to our secret database, and from now on all of your movements will be tracked by satellite! Congratulations! We'll be watching!"

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan
oakenspirit wrote:If your high school was anything like mine, being in Chess Club was a secret you took with you to your grave…

I think if there was some way you could work that feeling into the actual design - either visually or with a tagline - this would feel more like a secret society shirt to folks who weren't in a chess club like yours. Either that, or it'd make a cool daily as it stands.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
lila927 wrote:I love it and, against odds, I'm hoping it'll be made into a shirt! Maybe as editor's choice? I NEED THIS SHIRT. I'll traipse about dropping envelopes into wastebins and hand-delivering post.

Well, it'll find its way to RedBubble eventually. Maybe I should just delete it and put it there right away...

orabbit

Re: Google-Eye-Luminati

When I saw that Flattop submitted a Cookie Monster idea, I said "Sweet. I want me a piece of that action. I'ma steal it." Nuts to you Frankie!

In all seriousness, thanks to J5 for collaborating on this one with me!

wesraymond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wesraymond
Re: The League of Horrible Bosses

i hope you guys like the idea, theres always one of those bosses out there

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915
Re: Geek Society

Latin translation - Force Be With You

rosiecotton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rosiecotton

HAHA... Wife's account was signed in... posted from wrong one... resubbing...

sombrillo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sombrillo
Re: The Society of Adventuring Doctors (RESUB)

I think addition of the fezzes is hilarious!

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: Chess Club: Project Checkmate

You are not a King... You are not a Queen... This is your game and it's ending one movement at a time.

CHESS CLUB Version Two: Project Checkmate edition!!!

dreadwood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dreadwood

Mine works fine.

bornconfused

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bornconfused

I'm sorry about the inconveniences, but everything works great on my computer. It may just be that some coding errors have occured for hand-held devices on woot. Thank you for the votes

oakenspirit

Re: Trystero

This is really cool... and sadly timely with the recent postal news... heh... Also- makes me think of radiohead so win win...

oakenspirit

...and thanks to orabbit for the suggestion- don't know if this is what you meant though... heh

oakenspirit

Nekkochan wrote:I think if there was some way you could work that feeling into the actual design - either visually or with a tagline - this would feel more like a secret society shirt to folks who weren't in a chess club like yours. Either that, or it'd make a cool daily as it stands.

Thanks Neekochan- I can see what you mean about chess club not feeling that secret- I have been tweaking this design on the side and might send it in as a daily if it goes well.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
Re: Chess Club: Project Checkmate

I like it. Nicely done.

orabbit

oakenspirit wrote:...and thanks to orabbit for the suggestion- don't know if this is what you meant though... heh

Ha! Nice delivery.

doctortachyon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doctortachyon
Re: Societies' Secret

The Latin is:

What they don't know won't kill them.

Knowledge is power.

writermist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist
Re: The Society of Adventuring Doctors (RESUB)

All you did was add capes. They are not parodies. It looks like them. It's very nicely done but rejection will come.

writermist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist
Re: Order of the Cottontails

Come join the bunny side. We got carrots. :D

Hope you guys like it.

Cats are the most popular animal on woot and many people are sick of them. So I choose bunnies who run a close second to the cats.

cherrybear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear
Re: Internet Grammar Police Department

Oh lawdy. I must own it.