WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Shirts: Everybody's Doing It

So, word on the street is, Kids.Woot is selling OUR shirts. The AUDACITY! Don't they know WE'RE the ones who sell the apparel around here? This will not stand. You wanna sell kids' shirts, Kids.Woot? Then you're going to have to compete with US! Or maybe we're just making sure that more people get to see these sweet shirts and sweatshirts. Either way, check it out.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff


KID SIZE HOODIES!?!?!??!

You bet!!




Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

baybei


quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Great...now I'm going to have to have a kid so I can buy these sweet kid size hoodies.

bpr2


quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
baybei wrote:Great...now I'm going to have to have a kid so I can buy these sweet kid size hoodies.



do you have a good sized dog?

that was fun while it lasted!

mariorpg


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariorpg

Man, I wish Childish Side of The Moon was a zip-up. I'd buy that for sure.

baybei


quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
bpr2 wrote:do you have a good sized dog?



No. No dog

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
bpr2 wrote:do you have a good sized dog?

"Shhhh!" really loses the joke when you put it on a dog and the ninja is staring right at you.

I guess the dog can't see it?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

JRRB


quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
ThunderThighs wrote:KID SIZE HOODIES!?!?!??!

You bet!!



Woohoo! I will be ordering a new Reading Rocket Ship for my son, as soon as I figure out which hoodie is comparable to a K8. He has the tee and the poster in his space-themed room.

Edit - Looks like the Kids Medium is similar to the K8. It will be big on him, which is what I want. He has enough hoodies this winter, so it will get real use next winter.

The only question is whether I want one for me.... Might be too matchy-matchy. If they did Bake it So as a zip-up hoodie or long-sleeve tee, It would be an instant buy for me.

MommaBeary


quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

CAN IT BE?!?!?!?!

SHHHH!!!! on something other than the shade of green that makes me look like death warmed over?!?!?!?

YAY!!!!

rehta


quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

Do the kid size hoodies have draw strings? Because if so, those things are always being recalled as a "strangulation hazard". And even though I would only let my daughter wear it with me right there with her, I know I would get evil looks from parents that think I am trying to let my kid strangle herself by having drawstrings...

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

acowfrog


quality posts: 5 Private Messages acowfrog

I'd like to see Reading Rocket Ship printed on a darker hoodie. I LOVE this design but I just don't wear 'Sport Grey' hoodies.

Are you limited by the five colors of this design? Please add some meaning to my life by responding Woot people. I'll be all depressed and stuff if you don't.

Narfcake


quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
rehta wrote:Do the kid size hoodies have draw strings? ...


They don't.

Gildan 18500B
Gildan 18600B

On another note, is RBBG officially over? Not that I'd even consider buying "that" shirt ...

oakenspirit


quality posts: 72 Private Messages oakenspirit
mariorpg wrote:Man, I wish Childish Side of The Moon was a zip-up. I'd buy that for sure.



Word-


JRRB


quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
JRRB wrote:Woohoo! I will be ordering a new Reading Rocket Ship for my son, as soon as I figure out which hoodie is comparable to a K8. He has the tee and the poster in his space-themed room.

Edit - Looks like the Kids Medium is similar to the K8. It will be big on him, which is what I want. He has enough hoodies this winter, so it will get real use next winter.

The only question is whether I want one for me.... Might be too matchy-matchy. If they did Bake it So as a zip-up hoodie or long-sleeve tee, It would be an instant buy for me.



I'm having second thoughts about $25 for a child's hoodie when they grow out of them so fast. His other hoodies only cost around $10 each. I might stretch for a Woot hoodie, but more than twice the price seems a bit much. I'll probably purchase him new jeans instead; after a growth spurt, all of his current ones are too short. He's only about to turn 3, but he is already at least 38" tall!

midori4


quality posts: 2 Private Messages midori4
JRRB wrote:I'm having second thoughts about $25 for a child's hoodie when they grow out of them so fast. His other hoodies only cost around $10 each. I might stretch for a Woot hoodie, but more than twice the price seems a bit much. I'll probably purchase him new jeans instead; after a growth spurt, all of his current ones are too short. He's only about to turn 3, but he is already at least 38" tall!



I was about that height when I was 3. Then I stopped growing for a few years, until I was 6. Then when I was 10-11 I was 5' 6" in the spring of 5th grade.

My point, buy your little brat a HUGE size shirt, maybe he won't grow for years.

thurin


quality posts: 5 Private Messages thurin

buzz me when the Sword in the Inkwell zip up hoodie is available.

welshninja108


quality posts: 0 Private Messages welshninja108

I know that there is a very small chance that my request/questions here will be heard by the almighty shirt.woot gods, BUT is there any chance that you guys will ever be selling "Shhhhhhh!" again on a green or blue zip-up hoodie like you did in "Holiday Gift Guide 2012" or in "T-List 2012: Shirt of the Year"? I really like this design on a zip-up hoodie, but I'm not such a huge fan of the red. I loved the green and liked the blue, but I managed to miss the cut on both of those. Is there any chance that you guys will ever be selling this again in green or blue??